Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfGreece  [View Original Post]
    I have had my eye on this one for quite sometime. Says she offers greek and I'm trying to see if this is a scam or if she lives up to her words. Any info o. This one guys?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/256442735317
    If you search here you will find the reviews you want. I believe she asks for deposits so if so that would be a no go for me.

  2. #16143

    Baby Red

    I have had my eye on this one for quite sometime. Says she offers greek and I'm trying to see if this is a scam or if she lives up to her words. Any info o. This one guys?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/256442735317

  3. #16142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I noticed there has been a sudden influx of some damn good looking women lately posting ads in the area. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/52624307/
    Not sure but I'm definitely reaching out I will report back if you or someone else doesn't beat me to it.

  4. #16141

    Who is this?

    I noticed there has been a sudden influx of some damn good looking women lately posting ads in the area. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/52624307/

  5. #16140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    I tried to pm but your inbox is full, I'd like to have the info, thanks.
    Yea me2 but if you can you can send it to me if possible.

  6. #16139

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Rva703  [View Original Post]
    Any of you know of any good pregnant providers in the Richmond metro area? Always kinda of been an interest of mine. If anyone has any intel please DM me!
    This one is 6 going on 7 months. I've seen her a couple times prior to her pregnancy and twice recently during it. She doesn't live in the area but comes down every other week for the weekend, and normally gets a spot at the popular place off Commerce. I've always personally had a great time with her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/496485961705

  7. #16138

    Scammer

    (804) 372-8133.

    This number kept sending me Google Voice verification texts and trying to get me to give them the verification code. Obviously I refused. I can't find the link but picture is attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cc45771f-c3e2-4302-992b-d86c21fc0965.jpeg‎  

  8. #16137
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Try searching her name, that's the problem with the traveling girls.

    That's how I found one review from Ohio on Lucia lux.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews out there. Eccie had 5. Short version everything covered.
    Thanks. I read the eccie ones and looks pretty rough. Looks like in a different review at least some guys are pretty happy playing around with some tits and cheeks, and the rest being completely covered action, but I was looking for more. Guess I'll pass on this one for the time being.

  9. #16136

    Any Pregnant Providers in Richmond

    Any of you know of any good pregnant providers in the Richmond metro area? Always kinda of been an interest of mine. If anyone has any intel please DM me!

  10. #16135
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere  [View Original Post]
    I normally just ask providers their rate before going to them. QV $$ and HHR $$.
    What's her qv rate? 150?

  11. #16134
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Try searching her name, that's the problem with the traveling girls.

    That's how I found one review from Ohio on Lucia lux.
    Lots of reviews out there. Eccie had 5. Short version everything covered.

  12. #16133

    Try searching

    Try searching her name, that's the problem with the traveling girls.

    That's how I found one review from Ohio on Lucia lux.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7309306.htm?cat=1

    Anybody have any intel on this one? The looks are good and the price is within reach, but as services provided are #1 for me I'd appreciate any available info about that.

  13. #16132

    Martina Herrera. Eros

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7309306.htm?cat=1

    Anybody have any intel on this one? The looks are good and the price is within reach, but as services provided are #1 for me I'd appreciate any available info about that.

  14. #16131
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/120670190437

    Just wondering if anyone has info on this one, I know she has been around for a while. I tried to hook up with her last year in Roanoke but couldn't get the schedule to align. With the slim pickings lately any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.
    She's my favorite provider. I see her every time she comes to Richmond. Probably an all time favorite of mine for years. Average prices above average service.

  15. #16130

    Valerie's price

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    I can't find the price in either location. . .
    I normally just ask providers their rate before going to them. QV $$ and HHR $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape