rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10083
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauge00  [View Original Post]
    I searched and couldn't find any reviews on her / them. Anyone had a dream? See a lot of post from them.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/934334508018
    Whenever a girl posts a really nice thin, youngish looking pic next to one that is clearly 5 years and 50 lbs newer, I usually proceed with extreme skepticism.

  2. #10082

    Very interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Found this one in durham, she hasn't been able to post recently since she had no phone but has since had it restored. No current location. But I brought her to my place and got some very fun CFS and BBBJ would recommend she has a phone number and is looking probably post soon. Senior members Pm for number hopefully someone has gotten her a room by now.
    So a member posts about seeing someone suspicious who appears to be the same guy in 2 different locations, one her former location, asking what he is doing there. Then, Alexa disappears right after that to MB, and now is back, and is no longer in the townhouse. Anyone care to chime in? Let the theorizing begin.

  3. #10081
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2  [View Original Post]
    She's been asked about before and I keep getting asked about for intel on her. Anybody have any info?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/294583716840
    I believe she tries to solicit a "deposit" first. Never bothered with her.

  4. #10080

    Brazilian GFE ad

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1946372 Anyone given this one a spin? I've tried other random Brazilian GFE ads on adultsearch in the past with 50/50 success. Curious if anyone has paid this lady a visit? Images show up in other ads down in Florida, might be part of the Miami crew that travels back and forth?

  5. #10079

    What if

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I believe Judi was once "Johnny". If that's your thing or it doesn't matter to you, no problem. It's just not my thing and I'd want to know.
    What if Johnny became Judi who rides like Sammi. I'd like to know now 😄.

  6. #10078
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer9577  [View Original Post]
    Found a couple of numbers and sent inquiries. Minutes later they all sent back an address to the same hotel, so assuming it is the same girl (s) using multiple numbers. Was actually planning to give it a shot until they texted they don't see black guys, not even us 50+ guys. Seems I will have to wait until international travel opens up again next year to get my Asian fix.
    Keep trying. It depends on the girl.

  7. #10077

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyken12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody!!

    Seen any Asians providers was looking try something different was looking for Asians providers in wake area.
    Found a couple of numbers and sent inquiries. Minutes later they all sent back an address to the same hotel, so assuming it is the same girl (s) using multiple numbers. Was actually planning to give it a shot until they texted they don't see black guys, not even us 50+ guys. Seems I will have to wait until international travel opens up again next year to get my Asian fix.

  8. #10076

    Asians providers

    Anybody!!

    Seen any Asians providers was looking try something different was looking for Asians providers in wake area.

  9. #10075

    Sammy Lynn?

    She's been asked about before and I keep getting asked about for intel on her. Anybody have any info?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/294583716840

  10. #10074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Found this one in durham, she hasn't been able to post recently since she had no phone but has since had it restored. No current location. But I brought her to my place and got some very fun CFS and BBBJ would recommend she has a phone number and is looking probably post soon. Senior members Pm for number hopefully someone has gotten her a room by now.
    If you zoom in on the pic her right leg, ankle and foot area looks a little scabby, hiding the left arm.. good you covered possible user.

  11. #10073
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I believe Judi was once "Johnny". If that's your thing or it doesn't matter to you, no problem. It's just not my thing and I'd want to know.
    Um. No, I assure you there is a cervix in that pussy.

  12. #10072

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Found this one in durham, she hasn't been able to post recently since she had no phone but has since had it restored. No current location. But I brought her to my place and got some very fun CFS and BBBJ would recommend she has a phone number and is looking probably post soon. Senior members Pm for number hopefully someone has gotten her a room by now.
    Quite intrested. Please DM info thanks.

  13. #10071

    Alexxa nicole

    Found this one in durham, she hasn't been able to post recently since she had no phone but has since had it restored. No current location. But I brought her to my place and got some very fun CFS and BBBJ would recommend she has a phone number and is looking probably post soon. Senior members Pm for number hopefully someone has gotten her a room by now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTM0MDYyZjQ4MTJjZTRhNWMwMTkwNDc2N2RjMDhmNmNhNWNhYjU.jpg‎  

  14. #10070

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    I've also had good visits withe Asian ads. The key is be willing to walk, for whatever reason, if you're not inclined to stay. There have been a few gals (age or looks) that the majority might pass on but overall the gals have provided good service.
    I've had mostly good experiences. Last week I tried to visit one on Hollyridge Rd. When I got there it was surrounded by cops so I kept driving. Seemed like a setup. Number ends in 7761.

  15. #10069
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauge00  [View Original Post]
    I searched and couldn't find any reviews on her / them. Anyone had a dream? See a lot of post from them.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/934334508018
    Look in the bareback beauties section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape