Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,006 to 19,020 of 28185
-
07-17-20 23:38 #9180Banned Member

Posts: 812Yeah like we are any better
How much pussy heave we stuck are pussy in especially strung out SW. It goes noth ways.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 23:22 #9179Senior Member

Posts: 1776Tiny Marie
You think the "lucky guy" knows she's had 173 miles of pipe run through her and swallowed countless gallons of cum?
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 22:16 #9178Senior Member

Posts: 144Marie
Hard to believe especially when the post is from June 27th.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
J.
-
07-17-20 20:41 #9177Senior Member

Posts: 57Nicole now in Brandon
No not same. The one I speak of was at Fletcher and 75 for a while not sure why the change? This post says and 30th but I saw her near Brandon on hwy 60 near I-75 earlier this week.
https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...l/078245635331
Originally Posted by Csdnoob
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 15:25 #9176Senior Member

Posts: 123Candy
Any comments on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52605576/
I found only 1 report on her here. Any info is appreciated.
-
07-17-20 15:06 #9175Senior Member

Posts: 131Izzi
Damn I miss this izzy. She's pretty damn cool and petite woman.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 14:59 #9174Senior Member

Posts: 131Real
She's real and lovely MILF but has a candy habit.
Originally Posted by SouperMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 14:57 #9173Senior Member

Posts: 1417Really need to clarify who
No one knows who you are really referring too, so doesn't help hobbyists or the other providers named crystal.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 14:38 #9172Senior Member

Posts: 90Roxanne Ray
Before I even think about spending the stupid amount of money she's asking, has anyone had an experience with her? She seems to pretty well established.
https://tryst.link/escort/roxanne-71
-
07-17-20 14:17 #9171Senior Member

Posts: 50I will miss her also but I agree, "Good For Her". A sweet lady who deserves a good life!
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 13:27 #9170Senior Member

Posts: 2419Crystal?
You are pissing off two out of three Crystals that I know of. Who knows how many more there are. Worthless Post. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 13:14 #9169Senior Member

Posts: 135Sophia Summers info request
Hi gang,
Have to be in Tampa a little later this month. I tend to go more the sugar baby / Arrangement route but as I am just in town for a couple of days I was thinking of getting a higher end gal off of Eros to play around with. I like them young, blond, with great tits and I saw this gal: https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...5861.htm?cat=1.
Has anyone partaken? Or if you have a better recommendation I am all ears.
-
07-17-20 10:41 #9168Senior Member

Posts: 25Digits or link please
Looks like you had a good time. Can you please send me her digits or link? I'd like to visit her today.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 10:39 #9167Senior Member

Posts: 1144Link
More pics on this link - https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/soft-and-sexy/28947651.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 10:15 #9166Senior Member

Posts: 1144Crystal
I saw her recently. She seems to be going downhill. Not sure 100% but something is up.
She left the home she was at saying the roommates were causing her grief (no details). She's staying with her mom near the Brandon Mall / Bloomingdale area. Very nice area, much nicer than where she was. It's a gated community and Crystal was outside the community gate waiting for me. She hopped in and opened the gate. We went to the home. Her face was very blotchy. Something was up there. She said she just came back from a trip along the east cost. I heard that and I was thinking COVID risk. Add the missing tooth and I was honestly tempted to leave. But that killer bod made me stay. I must have been super horny.
The place was very well kept inside. She had a room upstairs and we did the deed quick and I left. A bit of DFK, BBBJ, then Mish and unloaded on her stomach. I'm a regular of hers and I haven't seen her in weeks, and now I am not so sure I will repeat.










Reply With Quote




