Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    I tried to pm but your inbox is full, I'd like to have the info, thanks.
    Yea me2 but if you can you can send it to me if possible.

  2. #16139

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Rva703  [View Original Post]
    Any of you know of any good pregnant providers in the Richmond metro area? Always kinda of been an interest of mine. If anyone has any intel please DM me!
    This one is 6 going on 7 months. I've seen her a couple times prior to her pregnancy and twice recently during it. She doesn't live in the area but comes down every other week for the weekend, and normally gets a spot at the popular place off Commerce. I've always personally had a great time with her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/496485961705

  3. #16138

    Scammer

    (804) 372-8133.

    This number kept sending me Google Voice verification texts and trying to get me to give them the verification code. Obviously I refused. I can't find the link but picture is attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cc45771f-c3e2-4302-992b-d86c21fc0965.jpeg‎  

  4. #16137
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Try searching her name, that's the problem with the traveling girls.

    That's how I found one review from Ohio on Lucia lux.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews out there. Eccie had 5. Short version everything covered.
    Thanks. I read the eccie ones and looks pretty rough. Looks like in a different review at least some guys are pretty happy playing around with some tits and cheeks, and the rest being completely covered action, but I was looking for more. Guess I'll pass on this one for the time being.

  5. #16136

    Any Pregnant Providers in Richmond

    Any of you know of any good pregnant providers in the Richmond metro area? Always kinda of been an interest of mine. If anyone has any intel please DM me!

  6. #16135
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere  [View Original Post]
    I normally just ask providers their rate before going to them. QV $$ and HHR $$.
    What's her qv rate? 150?

  7. #16134
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Try searching her name, that's the problem with the traveling girls.

    That's how I found one review from Ohio on Lucia lux.
    Lots of reviews out there. Eccie had 5. Short version everything covered.

  8. #16133

    Try searching

    Try searching her name, that's the problem with the traveling girls.

    That's how I found one review from Ohio on Lucia lux.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7309306.htm?cat=1

    Anybody have any intel on this one? The looks are good and the price is within reach, but as services provided are #1 for me I'd appreciate any available info about that.

  9. #16132

    Martina Herrera. Eros

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7309306.htm?cat=1

    Anybody have any intel on this one? The looks are good and the price is within reach, but as services provided are #1 for me I'd appreciate any available info about that.

  10. #16131
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/120670190437

    Just wondering if anyone has info on this one, I know she has been around for a while. I tried to hook up with her last year in Roanoke but couldn't get the schedule to align. With the slim pickings lately any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.
    She's my favorite provider. I see her every time she comes to Richmond. Probably an all time favorite of mine for years. Average prices above average service.

  11. #16130

    Valerie's price

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    I can't find the price in either location. . .
    I normally just ask providers their rate before going to them. QV $$ and HHR $$.

  12. #16129

    Valerie

    Can confirm she is pricey asf. She is worth every dime though. I'm more of a BJ and rim guy for reference and she really didn't check either of those boxes. She's an everything covered chick and will hop on as soon as you are hard. Other than that though. Holy shit. Porn star riding skills. I'm fairly large mine her and she let me pound that thing out while looking pouty and sexy. No baby damage. That ass is crazy. Not the one for extras unless you have funds to spend. Have a feeling she would accommodate for high dollar prices. Either way pics are real and if you can afford $$ for hhr. Run do not walk.

    RVA.

  13. #16128

    Lucia lux

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2416713.htm?cat=1

    I saw her ad when she was in Virginia Beach, and I was even thinking about going down there, but I tasked myself out of it. Then when I saw she posted she was in Richmond, there was no way I wasn't trying her out. Texted her today and she replied very quickly, and it was very easy setting it up.

    In a very nice hotel downtown, didn't see anyone going in or coming out so I was happy with the location. Got to her room, she answered in a short little black dress, devoutly the girl in the pics. Offered to let me take a shower and I took her up on it since I just got off work.

    When I got out she had put on some music and taken off the dress and had some sexy lingerie on. I laid on the bed and she started kissing my neck and chest, then moved on down. Everything was covered, yes that sucks, but her BJ was definitely one of the best covered bjs I've ever gotten, then she mounted me and rode me for a while, she's very tight. Then we switched up tip mish, I pounded her out till I finished in the bag.

    She's a gorgeous girl, but she's not sticking around for long. She's Russian just visiting the US, but speaks good English.

    I'll repeat.

  14. #16127
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    I can't find the price in either location. . .
    She wants 200 for half hour 300 for hour over my budget LOL].

  15. #16126

    Valerie: how do you know she is pricey?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere  [View Original Post]
    What a beautiful love story I just read. Unfortunately, it won't come true for me at least. She's quite pricey but I bet she worth every dollars. I'd have to sell my stocks if I want that piece of action!
    I can't find the price in either location. . .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape