Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 1216 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8562

    JenJen

    Escorts, escorts, everywhere,
    Till my eyes begin to blink,
    Escorts, escorts, everywhere,
    As I watch my wallet shrink.

    I'm searching for an escort,
    And have it down to three,
    I have the time, I have the funds,
    Now which one will it be?

    Though one ad seems to hold my eye,
    Dare I see this one again,
    Like a moth unto a flickering flame,
    I'm drawn once more to Jen.


    I had another visit with the lovely and addictive Jen last Wednesday. So far she's been in a different building each time I've seen her. This time when the door opened it wasn't Jen. It was another girl and I thought I was at the wrong room but she quickly assured me that Jen was there. This room had a full size refrigerator and a stove. I walked across the room to a small table and set down the bag I was carrying and took out a container of chili and placed it in the refrigerator. The only other food item I brought was a tin of brownies I had baked the night before. The other girl left and we got straight to the business of the day. Jen was wearing a see-thru negligee. "Do you know where that negligee would really look great", I asked. "On the floor", Jen replied. With a little assistance from me to undo the neck clasp, it was off and we had another fabulous meeting. I usually print up a card that contains Playboy cartoons that I've scanned and archived over the years. I place the donation in this card (with envelope) and leave it on a table or nightstand. Jen obviously trusts me because she never checks to see that it's the correct amount. One more thing I want to mention; This was my 4th visit with Jen and the kitty has always been absolutely smooth.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...w/163880081911

    Challenge #4 is a few verses plagiarized from a well known poem. This one should be easy. Name the poem and author.

  2. #8561

    It's A Scam Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Seems a bit too good to be true. Whenever someone says, YES I'm REAL. Usually a red flag. Haven't seen any reviews. Anyone seen this one?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...i/622763369961
    Google search the picture of the face close-up. It's all over the place.

  3. #8560

    Mail box full

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    This provider give me a ring and told me they were in cocoaoff 520. I made the drive and it was well worth it.

    Her number is different from an old ad. Her # is 3212528295.

    Here is one of her old ads.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/211959139692
    More information how was overall performance?

  4. #8559

  5. #8558
    Hey what's up yall, new around Brevard. I've got a thing for really small tits, any recommendations? Preferably an A cup or less.

  6. #8557

    Any Info

    Seems a bit too good to be true. Whenever someone says, YES I'm REAL. Usually a red flag. Haven't seen any reviews. Anyone seen this one?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...i/622763369961

  7. #8556

    Red head in cocoa

    This provider give me a ring and told me they were in cocoaoff 520. I made the drive and it was well worth it.

    Her number is different from an old ad. Her # is 3212528295.

    Here is one of her old ads.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/211959139692

  8. #8555

    More on Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by IceChickenz87  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a recommendation for someone I can meet for daty only? I have my reasons but I trust some of you more experienced guys know who is the better option. Meaning of course hygiene and a willingness to see me for that only. Thanks for any info.
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Julia for sure.
    I'm almost certain SitbacRelax is referring to this Julia:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/496655349404

    http://archive.ph/ZASCv

    I'm not personally recommending her, my one visit with her wasn't terribly memorable. Feel free to do a search and make your own decision.

  9. #8554
    Quote Originally Posted by IceChickenz87  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a recommendation for someone I can meet for daty only? I have my reasons but I trust some of you more experienced guys know who is the better option. Meaning of course hygiene and a willingness to see me for that only. Thanks for any info.
    Julia for sure.

  10. #8553

    Carla

    Texted her and she responded promptly. After few texts, we agree to meet at the gas station near her place. She look better in person than the posted pictures. Went to her location. It is in the back of an office that converse to a place room with couches, no bed. Everything is good as previous review, firm and tight, bbj, multiple positions, take direction well. Damage is in the norm. She said will have her own place soon. Will repeat.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...3/886048727106

  11. #8552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Post 5853

    Quote Originally Posted by LastTimeEyex  [View Original Post]
    Check post 5853.

  12. #8551

    Save funds

    Quote Originally Posted by LastTimeEyex  [View Original Post]
    Unless want a quick BJ for reasonable roses.

  13. #8550

    Coming back


  14. #8549

    Jada

    Coms with Jada can be challenging at times but she has never ghosted me or cancelled a set appointment. She's been bouncing around beachside locations for the past few weeks. I actually saw her Tuesday afternoon and we had a nice time. She moved from a hotel to a clean and safe Air B & B and I helped her get settled in. She has improved her offerings since her re-emergence to include BBBJ. She had a baby about a year ago but you can't tell and she has a smooth tight body. During my visit she did find out that Mother Nature's visit just started so she may be limited for the next couple days. I would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Jada will ghost you in a heartbeat. I've tried to see her at least 5 times and thought we had a date on Tuesday but once in the area communication went south. To her defense I'm not sure I was texting with her directly or maybe her boyfriend / handler. I won't write a negative review but I think I'm done chasing this well reviewed provider.

  15. #8548

    Sister

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    This might be the BBW sister.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...x/401211110037

    http://archive.ph/uNsXP

    These were webp files that didn't get copied into the archive so I screen captured them.
    No sir not the sister at all. Sister has ad that doesn't show face pic either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape