Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 1218 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8530

    Tina NO

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty much in line with the MF'er, I've seen the first and the last, but not the middle one, Tina, though she's been around a long time. I'd also agree that the first one, and I don't even remember her name, was no beauty queen but could certainly provide some excellent services! Stacey is a BBW but, IMHO, is the more attractive of the two. Another plus with Stacey, just a real cool chick that seems to truly want to please her man.
    Only really into girls. The first one. I hear has a butt ugly face. I vote Stacey. She is nice, pleasant. SHe is a people pleaser.

  2. #8529
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So I took a chance with this one. No face pics which I don't like. Sent her a text and when she replied with donations I was on fence. $ qv $. 50 hh and $$ hour with extra for travel for out. Ad says deposit but she just asked if I could cover gas which was. 20. She is located in fellesmere. I asked for face pic she declined until I sent her my pic, she is cautious. Upon her arrival at the time she said she was due to arrive, she is just like her pic even better. Was not in run down clothing. She does have a full time job but she is also a mother just trying to make ends meet. She is a true provider and never once looked at her phone or rushed the time. Gave a nice rub down to warm things up. I think I have truly found my new ATF! Tired of the rest texting back then goes silent or the ones that don't reply for hours. If your on the fence with this one get off and text her.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/090262991339

    Any question I'll be happy to ask.
    How was the head game? Breast size?

  3. #8528

    True provider

    So I took a chance with this one. No face pics which I don't like. Sent her a text and when she replied with donations I was on fence. $ qv $. 50 hh and $$ hour with extra for travel for out. Ad says deposit but she just asked if I could cover gas which was. 20. She is located in fellesmere. I asked for face pic she declined until I sent her my pic, she is cautious. Upon her arrival at the time she said she was due to arrive, she is just like her pic even better. Was not in run down clothing. She does have a full time job but she is also a mother just trying to make ends meet. She is a true provider and never once looked at her phone or rushed the time. Gave a nice rub down to warm things up. I think I have truly found my new ATF! Tired of the rest texting back then goes silent or the ones that don't reply for hours. If your on the fence with this one get off and text her.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/090262991339

    Any question I'll be happy to ask.

  4. #8527

    It's Just Another Scam Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by PJunky  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this add for Sexy Massusse and House Cleaner. Pictures are of Della who never does anything for less than $$ This ad shows much less expensive options. Either Della is changing her toon or someone copied her pix in a fake ad. My bet is on the latter.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/681086607887
    And they didn't even do a good job copying the pictures. They just copied the thumbnails.

  5. #8526

    Enticing Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by PJunky  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this add for Sexy Massusse and House Cleaner. Pictures are of Della who never does anything for less than $$ This ad shows much less expensive options. Either Della is changing her toon or someone copied her pix in a fake ad. My bet is on the latter.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/681086607887
    Yes, maybe she should sue for copyright infringement!

  6. #8525

    Enticing Beauty

    Just saw this add for Sexy Massusse and House Cleaner. Pictures are of Della who never does anything for less than $$ This ad shows much less expensive options. Either Della is changing her toon or someone copied her pix in a fake ad. My bet is on the latter.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/681086607887

  7. #8524

    BBW headache relief

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with these two BBW for a good old fashion pipe cleaning?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/352853711915

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/077571074197

    Do they compare well to fluffy lovin Stacey?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/067362125361
    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the first and last and would repeat with both of them. The first used to be in Cocoa but has now moved and is in the Satellite Beach area. She is very friendly and has amazing skills. The last one, Stacey, used to be in Merritt Island but recently moved to Cocoa but said she was planning to move again to a better location. Again, a very friendly person with a great personality and amazing skills. I highly recommend.

    MF.
    I'm pretty much in line with the MF'er, I've seen the first and the last, but not the middle one, Tina, though she's been around a long time. I'd also agree that the first one, and I don't even remember her name, was no beauty queen but could certainly provide some excellent services! Stacey is a BBW but, IMHO, is the more attractive of the two. Another plus with Stacey, just a real cool chick that seems to truly want to please her man.

  8. #8523

    That doesn't seem like a sound business model

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 months ago as I was drawn in by the pics of her bubble butt. She had some decent reviews so I figured I would take her for a spin. Led me to a run down neighborhood in Merritt Island where I found a not so glamour shot version of the girl in the pictures. She had made no attempt to make herself pretty for me, I hate that. A very quick and unenthusiastic BBBJ was followed by her wrapping me up and jumping on top. This was also an uninspired event and I couldn't even get to the finish line. We talked awhile and she told me her sad tale, and also said that she didn't even like sex, an interesting comment to make to a new customer. I asked if she could finish me with her mouth, she whined awhile, broke out some lube and gave me an HJ to completion. Paid for an hour and received a disappointing half.

    YMMV but I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    This was probably the WORST set of reviews I think I have ever seen as well as the worst set of reviews on this board, ever! One might think there was at least one person who would have repled with a "You all must have caught her on a bad day" post but every one of them was just a tale of woe! I am only quoting Lookin3's post because, as I forgot to mention in my post, and fortunately she told me BEFORE I went, that she didn't like sex as well!

    This kind of reminds me of what someone once told me, "some fishing lures catch more fisherman, than fish!

    By the way, someone mentioned in their post that at one time Ember was staying with Kory Lynn, and I ask this question ONLY BECAUSE I have postulated this theory, that because of Ember's "eyes", is there a possibility that Ember, is Kory's daughter????? Kory is in her 40's, Ember is in her 20's, so the math pans out! What say ye?!,
    So let's see, the thing that I'm going to pay you money to do, you're telling me you don't like doing it? And it just so happens that enjoying it, or at least doing a great job of pretending like you're enjoying, will give me a greater appreciation for having spent my money? Sounds like a great reason to spend my coins elsewhere! That's too bad, some of those pictures do look damn fine!

  9. #8522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    I did not recognize the face pic but the pic of her bent over was used in 2018 and the girl was in a cocoa 2nd story apartment. She was OK but it was rushed and on the couch in the living room. LOL and she tried to sell some weed on my way out the door. Good business model I guess.
    I paid for hh $20, yes she was business like but friendly and chatty. She recently graduated from an upstate academy. She spent the whole 30 minutes no distractions and I usually can't NUT from head but her skills were excellent and her body is very nice. I don't DATY with most providers but she was fresh. There was no smoke smell in room and to me No Drama, no sad story, no calls for money, she is definitely worth the Mario's. In my experience the QV we tend to be rushed because it's supposed to be just that, a quickie. I'm not doubting your experience at all I could see her being like that. I slowed her down and let her know I paid for hh and expected it so we were cool.

  10. #8521

    Save

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    Nice Save! You NEVER want to "jinx" a good thing!
    Thanks Tarpo! I'm sure if you have read my reviews and know whom I'm talking about! Anyway, let's just say that it is always MSOG and perhaps the ultimate BBBJ I've ever experienced with anyone, ever ! Fortunately, for me she has retired and pretty much out of the hobby except for a couple of old mongers like myself.

  11. #8520
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    ... except for my UTR now! IMHO!
    Nice Save! You NEVER want to "jinx" a good thing!

  12. #8519

    Those Pictures Are Everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    I don't recognize this attractive young lass. Maybe it's just a collection of new, and I might say tastefully presented, photos.

    Interested in reading your feedback.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/381658504279
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind12  [View Original Post]
    The pictures make me think scam but its got a local location and number. I'd still lean toward it being fake.
    I Google searched a few of the pictures and they're all over the place. If this is somebody local, I'll bet she won't look like the pictures in the ad.

  13. #8518

    Anna

    Any word on this one? Couldn't find anything in a search.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/358985686989

  14. #8517

    Probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    I don't recognize this attractive young lass. Maybe it's just a collection of new, and I might say tastefully presented, photos.

    Interested in reading your feedback.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/381658504279
    The pictures make me think scam but its got a local location and number. I'd still lean toward it being fake.

  15. #8516

    I'm hoping someone can provide some insight. . .

    I don't recognize this attractive young lass. Maybe it's just a collection of new, and I might say tastefully presented, photos.

    Interested in reading your feedback.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/381658504279

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape