Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 26922
-
07-15-20 20:38 #13272Regular Member

Posts: 23Any info on Bella from Elgin?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52584183/
-
07-15-20 20:29 #13271Senior Member

Posts: 138Misleading pics is a killer for me. The first provider I saw from them was Kinga. She was pretty awful, but I blamed myself because when I sent back to look at her pictures, the angles were just right, and the filters / lighting didn't show her many flaws. That shuld have been a sign.
Originally Posted by JayKay8
[View Original Post]
But then I went back to see another one, can't remember her name but she isn't there anymore, and it was even worse. This time, it wasn't me. The pitures looked NOTHING like who I saw. This time, I also just walked out.
I've since read many reviews that most of their girls are much older / heavier than the pictures show.
-
07-15-20 19:01 #13270Senior Member

Posts: 209Wild Anita
It was pre covid when I saw her. She gives good service. I only saw her for a GFE session but she seems more suited for a dom type session. She has nipple clamps whips dildos etc. I've done that but wasnt in the mood when I saw her.
She's quite aggressive sexually and seems into it. She's I think about 55. She's on the heavier side but said she lost weight.
She's a real nice, cool person.
https://tryst.link/escort/anita-love-34
-
07-15-20 18:53 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 176Fake
https://instagram.com/kktbg
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
Used to be a provider I guess:
https://switter.at/@kristen_kindle
-
07-15-20 18:38 #13268Senior Member

Posts: 50
-
07-15-20 17:52 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 215It seems different people report drastically different things about PP. Some people are super happy with their experience and talk about how great and enthusiastic the BBBJ was, but many others are left disappointed because the girl looks nothing like the pictures. I guess people have different standards?
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 16:38 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 138Polish Princess seems to underdeliver a lot. So I lost a lot of faith in their pics.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 15:32 #13265Regular Member

Posts: 6Stormie
Has anyone seen her before or have any information?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3125269706
-
07-15-20 13:20 #13264Senior Member

Posts: 215EB back up
Looks like the issue with EB and other sites was fixed that they are all working now. Just wanted to give a heads up.
-
07-15-20 12:22 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 221Nicole Extras
Thanks for the info. Does she have a menu or is it just BJ and some nudity?
Originally Posted by ErvsBlues
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-15-20 11:58 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 177Nicole
So true, they don't do her justice.
Originally Posted by ErvsBlues
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 11:28 #13261Senior Member

Posts: 958Does she offer FS? If so, what's the donation?
Originally Posted by ErvsBlues
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 11:26 #13260Senior Member

Posts: 958Another Red Flag: using pics of pornstar Sarah Vandella.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 11:05 #13259Senior Member

Posts: 177Huge red flags. Quoted me 200. Then was rushing for a meet at a downtown hotel. And then decided to say she doesn't accept cash. 🤣129315;.
Originally Posted by Monches
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 10:25 #13258Regular Member

Posts: 13New group of Eros scammers
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...3271.htm?cat=1 - hotel emc2.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8213.htm?cat=1 - londonhouse.
Both working for the same agency I think. Not the girl in the pic, and once you pay, its just a agency fee and hard up sell for everything starts. Stay away.










Reply With Quote






