Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 1411 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13278
    Quote Originally Posted by Awge17  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of her 2 weeks ago. BBBJ, JFK. Pics are older, but was still OK.

  2. #13277

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the issue with EB and other sites was fixed that they are all working now. Just wanted to give a heads up.
    The site is back up but if you look closely the Asian section is gone.

  3. #13276
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Another Red Flag: using pics of pornstar Sarah Vandella.
    Thank you gentlemen, think I'll have to pass on her.

  4. #13275

    Wild Anita

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    It was pre covid when I saw her. She gives good service. I only saw her for a GFE session but she seems more suited for a dom type session. She has nipple clamps whips dildos etc. I've done that but wasnt in the mood when I saw her.

    She's quite aggressive sexually and seems into it. She's I think about 55. She's on the heavier side but said she lost weight.

    She's a real nice, cool person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anita-love-34
    I remember when you could see her for 120 hour.

    If pics are accurate she has lost weight.

    Does a good job and gets into it.

  5. #13274
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    That's who I was talking about, I was her onlyfans subscriber and they're using her pics. Don't know if it was really her. I messaged her on twitter but she didn't respond.

  6. #13273
    Quote Originally Posted by Awge17  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, she used to be in Elmhurst area. She's been around the block. I've seen mixed reviews about her. I saw her about a year ago, it was alright.

  7. #13272

  8. #13271
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    It seems different people report drastically different things about PP. Some people are super happy with their experience and talk about how great and enthusiastic the BBBJ was, but many others are left disappointed because the girl looks nothing like the pictures. I guess people have different standards?
    Misleading pics is a killer for me. The first provider I saw from them was Kinga. She was pretty awful, but I blamed myself because when I sent back to look at her pictures, the angles were just right, and the filters / lighting didn't show her many flaws. That shuld have been a sign.

    But then I went back to see another one, can't remember her name but she isn't there anymore, and it was even worse. This time, it wasn't me. The pitures looked NOTHING like who I saw. This time, I also just walked out.

    I've since read many reviews that most of their girls are much older / heavier than the pictures show.

  9. #13270

    Wild Anita

    It was pre covid when I saw her. She gives good service. I only saw her for a GFE session but she seems more suited for a dom type session. She has nipple clamps whips dildos etc. I've done that but wasnt in the mood when I saw her.

    She's quite aggressive sexually and seems into it. She's I think about 55. She's on the heavier side but said she lost weight.

    She's a real nice, cool person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anita-love-34

  10. #13269

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Polish Princess seems to underdeliver a lot. So I lost a lot of faith in their pics.
    https://instagram.com/kktbg

    Used to be a provider I guess:
    https://switter.at/@kristen_kindle

  11. #13268

  12. #13267
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Polish Princess seems to underdeliver a lot. So I lost a lot of faith in their pics
    It seems different people report drastically different things about PP. Some people are super happy with their experience and talk about how great and enthusiastic the BBBJ was, but many others are left disappointed because the girl looks nothing like the pictures. I guess people have different standards?

  13. #13266
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or used PP before? She looks like a previous indy that switched to strictly onlyfans so don't know if this is a fake.
    http://polishprincess.us/models/princess-sammy/.
    Polish Princess seems to underdeliver a lot. So I lost a lot of faith in their pics.

  14. #13265

    Stormie

    Has anyone seen her before or have any information?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3125269706

  15. #13264

    EB back up

    Looks like the issue with EB and other sites was fixed that they are all working now. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape