Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 808 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7226
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipKid77  [View Original Post]
    Might want to use caution that may be the infamous thief Kim her daughter star is a thief also. Yes Kim is pregnant again.

    .
    Definitely sounds like Kim and that's around where she's currently crashing.

  2. #7225

    That could be Kim

    Might want to use caution that may be the infamous thief Kim her daughter star is a thief also. Yes Kim is pregnant again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She gave you this for free? The way it's written makes it appear that way. I highly doubt that. Did you mean you didn't have a condom or more money for FS?
    .

  3. #7224

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabble  [View Original Post]
    If you are in to pregnant, I was on Greenfield and low 20's high teens last week and found a wsw, tallish brunette that had to be in the 7 month range.

    She hit up my passenger window, told her I didn't come prepared since I was at the casino, not planning on cruising.

    She was good with it and swallowed every drop- kept on going and asked if I had another one in me.

    It was afternoon, so I didn't want to wait for the reset but I told her I would see her again if she is out and about.

    Take a cruise on by, you might get lucky.
    She gave you this for free? The way it's written makes it appear that way. I highly doubt that. Did you mean you didn't have a condom or more money for FS?

  4. #7223
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Whoa! I been driving at the wrong time. Cruised Lisbon in the wee hours and man oh man, like fleas on a dog's back. There was one beefy black woman who appeared to be pregnant. I tried to scoop her twice and twice she disappeared before I could turn around. Apparently I'm not the only sick fuck that likes pregnant pussy. Well nothing say loving like a bun in the oven.

    Didn't pick up any of the others because my girl Coco had texted me earlier. No sense picking up somebody of questionable skill, attitude or health when the best lips in MKE are waiting for me. Although I do suffer from "ooh, a new one to dehumanize and degrade with my ever smaller and more flaccid dick" syndrome. But I resisted. Now I feel so mature that I have exercised restraint.

    Coochie (Hey, I listed all the synonyms for "hookers" on another post, but I forgot "camp followers") Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    If you are in to pregnant, I was on Greenfield and low 20's high teens last week and found a wsw, tallish brunette that had to be in the 7 month range.

    She hit up my passenger window, told her I didn't come prepared since I was at the casino, not planning on cruising.

    She was good with it and swallowed every drop- kept on going and asked if I had another one in me.

    It was afternoon, so I didn't want to wait for the reset but I told her I would see her again if she is out and about.

    Take a cruise on by, you might get lucky.

  5. #7222

    Willow!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    What kind of guys are on here. Your sick.
    Yes, I am sick. That's why I'm on here. I have never hit up a homeless girl begging for money simply because they don't appeal to me. If a big titted black girl held up a sign that said "Will work for food", I'd offer her something to eat. And I'd pay her for swallowing too. But the toothless older white women out there are off my dance card. Come to think of it, so are the toothless old white guys. But, teeth or no, I'm not into homeless white people, and the homeless black girls already know how to make the most money, apparently.

    Coochie (completely demagnetized moral compass) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  6. #7221
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuyy  [View Original Post]
    Look at this guy judging people on a streetwalker forum LOL.
    Everybody has their own moral compass. Mine will stop me short when things just don't feel "right". And leaning on a homeless girl for sex would be one of those things.

  7. #7220

    Money is money

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    H. S. Would😁.
    You're not entirely wrong. Twice now I've seen a thin, mid-twenties red head panhandling in West Allis. Once at Chik-Fil-A, once at Piggly Wiggly on Hy 100 and Cleveland. My NextDoor app has also said she's hit up traffic at the red light on 92nd and Becher and at the Burger King on Hy 100 and Cleveland. She has the pale, doughy look and track marks that say "addiction". Looks kinda streetworn. If I run across her again, sure I'd ask her how much she's really trying to make instead of screwing around for $5 at time with the stupid "My car is out of gas 3 blocks away" bullshit.

    H (watches the traffic level around Hy 100 and Cleveland spike) S.

  8. #7219

    Danger!

    Quote Originally Posted by BreadMan12  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you tried or attempted random "homeless" girls, or the ones who just hold up signs asking for money and don't really advertise?
    There is at least one homeless girl out there that will leave you hurting emotionally and financially if you get at all involved with her. I could write a book about the BS that girl dished out to me. I played Captain Save-a-hoe and put up with it for a long time until I saw that, due to her drug addiction, it was not ever going to go my way. I NEVER hit her up for anything. I treated her decently and got shit on.

    I've posted before about her and her boyfriend being total scammers. She admitted to scamming 3 cars from guys, saying "and I didn't have to do anything sexual to get them". And that's just the tip of the iceberg with her.

    Better to deal with the straight up providers, even with all the BS that comes with the territory there.

  9. #7218

    Would

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    What kind of guys are on here. Your sick.
    H. S. Would😁.

  10. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuyy  [View Original Post]
    Had my first SW experience tonight. WSW on 8th / Greenfield for a BBBJ. She puked on my dick as I came. Feeling really down after that one. That was fucked up. Smelled like fucking tuna.
    Had a similar experience in August of 2013 with a BP girl named Melanie. Some things you don't forget. However, that was in a hotel room and I was undressed. Clean up in the shower was pretty easy. It's for reasons like this that I don't go on the stroll when I'm on a tight schedule. Not something I would ever do on a lunch break.

  11. #7216

    Look at this guy

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    What kind of guys are on here. Your sick.
    Look at this guy judging people on a streetwalker forum LOL.

  12. #7215

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by BreadMan12  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you tried or attempted random "homeless" girls, or the ones who just hold up signs asking for money and don't really advertise?
    What kind of guys are on here. Your sick.

  13. #7214

    Last week Tuesday in the AM

    Might have been about a week ago, I see a younger looking WSW in tight shorts with nice figure at the gas station on Green in the high numbers around 4 AM, she walks over to the passenger window, of course her teeth are a mess which is the norm here but then I can't help but notice part of bottom of her nose by the nostrils is gone. Like it was hacked off, just gross! Must have been from a bad piercing or something but God that just freaked me out, anyone know who I'm talking about? Thank God I seen that before I let her in! Even though it was nice out, Green was slow, not much on National until around 5 AM as it's starting to get light out, so I'm heading east on National and there's one on every corner across from the McDonalds all the way down to that Citgo station, is that the peak time now? I Don't like daylight cruising then having to find a place to park, too much visibility, so I just called it a day and heading back home.

  14. #7213

    The worst part is

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuyy  [View Original Post]
    Had my first SW experience tonight. WSW on 8th / Greenfield for a BBBJ. She puked on my dick as I came. Feeling really down after that one. That was fucked up. Smelled like fucking tuna.
    That wasn't her vomit that you smelled LOL!

  15. #7212

    Homeless girls

    Have any of you tried or attempted random "homeless" girls, or the ones who just hold up signs asking for money and don't really advertise?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape