Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,746 to 20,760 of 30796
-
07-15-20 23:09 #10051Banned Member

Posts: 759
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
I've also had good visits withe Asian ads. The key is be willing to walk, for whatever reason, if you're not inclined to stay. There have been a few gals (age or looks) that the majority might pass on but overall the gals have provided good service.
Originally Posted by Nathan123
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 22:12 #10050Senior Member

Posts: 574Layla
I have seen her also. Multiple, times. She is good. For for it.
Originally Posted by SpoonSports83
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 21:39 #10049Banned Member

Posts: 719Darby is most definitely NOT a waste of time! I have had 2 mind boggling sessions with her with absolutely no issues!
Originally Posted by SdBeaverHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 20:45 #10048Senior Member

Posts: 133I've known layla for years she did have her rough patch a while back but she has always been good. For a good year or 2 she was the only one I would see then I got married hahaha.
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
Give her a try she is very sweet and loves what she does.
-
07-15-20 18:42 #10047Senior Member

Posts: 50Thank you.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by RalphDibny69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 15:38 #10046Regular Member

Posts: 10That's Judi
I haven't seen her myself but I have seen multiple reviews. Seems legit. In sure if you search her name you'll find something.
Originally Posted by HourSecret
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 15:08 #10045Senior Member

Posts: 99Asains
Had some great luck with fake adds, hotel on Hollyridge road.
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 12:12 #10044Senior Member

Posts: 29100 hhr and 150 hr.
Originally Posted by Kvothe711
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 09:51 #10043Senior Member

Posts: 54Seems Glenwood is the place
I was on Capitol and had an itch so called 4 or 5 ads, all responded with Glenwood. Used to be entertaining at the sketchiest motels on Capitol, probably better that they're not there anymore. About a month ago I went to Glenwood, very attractive mid 30's answered the door alone (I was told I would have choice.) I showed the ad and went down the list of activities to make sure no mid-visit surprises / disappointments. Shower ok but not together, up charge for BBBJ, didn't know what NURU was. I get it, they don't write them, but the waitstaff should know the specials, actually more appropriate: the cook should know the specials. I walked.
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 09:20 #10042Senior Member

Posts: 659Alexxa Nicole
I believe she may be in town I think I saw her the other in a McDonald's, but she isn't posting.
-
07-15-20 06:38 #10041Senior Member

Posts: 64Asians
Thought I'd check in to see if anyone had any luck with any Asians as iof late.
-
07-15-20 00:15 #10040Senior Member

Posts: 28Reviews on clients
Anyone know the site where sex workers make comments on clients?
-
07-14-20 19:31 #10039Senior Member

Posts: 117Lay it on
NC Man, you just showed the other newbies how to make a stellar first post. Well done. I'll let others give you feedback because my intel on Layla is dated due to lock down.
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 18:24 #10038Regular Member

Posts: 16Did she quote you a price?
Originally Posted by SdBeaverHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 18:07 #10037Regular Member

Posts: 17Daisy
I took the plunge and saw daisy today and boy I was glad I did. I am 6'3' so I naturally have a thing for tall chics and daisy was 5'11 and the perfect boobs (due to botox) and ass. Very friendly and pleasant. Full GFE, did 69 , lots of foreplay, K-9 and finally blast in the bag. She tasted good and now is on my weekly checklist to visit. She loves to talk. I was surprised she was perfectly toned for her age. Just perfect. I think she is close to 38-40 years. Face may not be that appealing but body is one smoking piece of work. Will repeat. She does not post often and sticks to her preferred pals.
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




