Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10052
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her also. Multiple, times. She is good. For for it.
    Last time I saw her she had some sore that she said were from shaving. Made me think she uses candy, but during our session she was very lucid and wanted to please.

  2. #10051
    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd check in to see if anyone had any luck with any Asians as iof late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan123  [View Original Post]
    Had some great luck with fake adds, hotel on Hollyridge road.
    I've also had good visits withe Asian ads. The key is be willing to walk, for whatever reason, if you're not inclined to stay. There have been a few gals (age or looks) that the majority might pass on but overall the gals have provided good service.

  3. #10050

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonSports83  [View Original Post]
    I've known layla for years she did have her rough patch a while back but she has always been good. For a good year or 2 she was the only one I would see then I got married hahaha.

    Give her a try she is very sweet and loves what she does.
    I have seen her also. Multiple, times. She is good. For for it.

  4. #10049
    Quote Originally Posted by SdBeaverHunter  [View Original Post]
    Tried meeting her today, confirmed time and she even reached out on my way there and asked me to pick up supplies. I do get to her area then radio silence. Nothing. Waste of time.
    Darby is most definitely NOT a waste of time! I have had 2 mind boggling sessions with her with absolutely no issues!

  5. #10048
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncman2020  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang. Been a lurker for several years now but finally decided I need to contribute.

    How is Layla? I see great reviews but then occasionally see bad reviews / complaints about her weight gain. Is she worth the price for a sloppy BBBJ? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/827832071120.
    I've known layla for years she did have her rough patch a while back but she has always been good. For a good year or 2 she was the only one I would see then I got married hahaha.

    Give her a try she is very sweet and loves what she does.

  6. #10047

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by RalphDibny69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her myself but I have seen multiple reviews. Seems legit. In sure if you search her name you'll find something.
    Thanks.

  7. #10046

    That's Judi

    Quote Originally Posted by HourSecret  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/765051191674

    Just looking for some info. Thanks.
    I haven't seen her myself but I have seen multiple reviews. Seems legit. In sure if you search her name you'll find something.

  8. #10045

    Asains

    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd check in to see if anyone had any luck with any Asians as iof late
    Had some great luck with fake adds, hotel on Hollyridge road.

  9. #10044
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvothe711  [View Original Post]
    Did she quote you a price?
    100 hhr and 150 hr.

  10. #10043

    Seems Glenwood is the place

    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd check in to see if anyone had any luck with any Asians as iof late
    I was on Capitol and had an itch so called 4 or 5 ads, all responded with Glenwood. Used to be entertaining at the sketchiest motels on Capitol, probably better that they're not there anymore. About a month ago I went to Glenwood, very attractive mid 30's answered the door alone (I was told I would have choice.) I showed the ad and went down the list of activities to make sure no mid-visit surprises / disappointments. Shower ok but not together, up charge for BBBJ, didn't know what NURU was. I get it, they don't write them, but the waitstaff should know the specials, actually more appropriate: the cook should know the specials. I walked.

  11. #10042

    Alexxa Nicole

    I believe she may be in town I think I saw her the other in a McDonald's, but she isn't posting.

  12. #10041

    Asians

    Thought I'd check in to see if anyone had any luck with any Asians as iof late.

  13. #10040

    Reviews on clients

    Anyone know the site where sex workers make comments on clients?

  14. #10039

    Lay it on

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncman2020  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang. Been a lurker for several years now but finally decided I need to contribute
    NC Man, you just showed the other newbies how to make a stellar first post. Well done. I'll let others give you feedback because my intel on Layla is dated due to lock down.

  15. #10038
    Quote Originally Posted by SdBeaverHunter  [View Original Post]
    Tried meeting her today, confirmed time and she even reached out on my way there and asked me to pick up supplies. I do get to her area then radio silence. Nothing. Waste of time
    Did she quote you a price?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape