Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 1411 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13272

  2. #13271
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    It seems different people report drastically different things about PP. Some people are super happy with their experience and talk about how great and enthusiastic the BBBJ was, but many others are left disappointed because the girl looks nothing like the pictures. I guess people have different standards?
    Misleading pics is a killer for me. The first provider I saw from them was Kinga. She was pretty awful, but I blamed myself because when I sent back to look at her pictures, the angles were just right, and the filters / lighting didn't show her many flaws. That shuld have been a sign.

    But then I went back to see another one, can't remember her name but she isn't there anymore, and it was even worse. This time, it wasn't me. The pitures looked NOTHING like who I saw. This time, I also just walked out.

    I've since read many reviews that most of their girls are much older / heavier than the pictures show.

  3. #13270

    Wild Anita

    It was pre covid when I saw her. She gives good service. I only saw her for a GFE session but she seems more suited for a dom type session. She has nipple clamps whips dildos etc. I've done that but wasnt in the mood when I saw her.

    She's quite aggressive sexually and seems into it. She's I think about 55. She's on the heavier side but said she lost weight.

    She's a real nice, cool person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anita-love-34

  4. #13269

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Polish Princess seems to underdeliver a lot. So I lost a lot of faith in their pics.
    https://instagram.com/kktbg

    Used to be a provider I guess:
    https://switter.at/@kristen_kindle

  5. #13268

  6. #13267
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Polish Princess seems to underdeliver a lot. So I lost a lot of faith in their pics
    It seems different people report drastically different things about PP. Some people are super happy with their experience and talk about how great and enthusiastic the BBBJ was, but many others are left disappointed because the girl looks nothing like the pictures. I guess people have different standards?

  7. #13266
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or used PP before? She looks like a previous indy that switched to strictly onlyfans so don't know if this is a fake.
    http://polishprincess.us/models/princess-sammy/.
    Polish Princess seems to underdeliver a lot. So I lost a lot of faith in their pics.

  8. #13265

    Stormie

    Has anyone seen her before or have any information?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3125269706

  9. #13264

    EB back up

    Looks like the issue with EB and other sites was fixed that they are all working now. Just wanted to give a heads up.

  10. #13263

    Nicole Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by ErvsBlues  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/139442

    The pictures don't do her justice.
    Thanks for the info. Does she have a menu or is it just BJ and some nudity?

    Thanks.

  11. #13262

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by ErvsBlues  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/139442

    The pictures don't do her justice.
    So true, they don't do her justice.

  12. #13261
    Quote Originally Posted by ErvsBlues  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. I concur, still great.
    Does she offer FS? If so, what's the donation?

  13. #13260
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    Huge red flags. Quoted me 200. Then was rushing for a meet at a downtown hotel. And then decided to say she doesn't accept cash..
    Another Red Flag: using pics of pornstar Sarah Vandella.

  14. #13259
    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    Saw this add, goes by Mary and also has SnapChat where she posts. Reminds me of the Polish girls. Anyone?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...tcall/29033483
    Huge red flags. Quoted me 200. Then was rushing for a meet at a downtown hotel. And then decided to say she doesn't accept cash. 🤣129315;.

  15. #13258

    New group of Eros scammers

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...3271.htm?cat=1 - hotel emc2.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8213.htm?cat=1 - londonhouse.

    Both working for the same agency I think. Not the girl in the pic, and once you pay, its just a agency fee and hard up sell for everything starts. Stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape