Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 912 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 962 1012 1412 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13253
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or used PP before? She looks like a previous indy that switched to strictly onlyfans so don't know if this is a fake.
    http://polishprincess.us/models/princess-sammy/.
    I have not seen her. I've used PP several times and they are generally reliable though quality has dropped the past couple of years, and the pictures they use aren't always very accurate.

  2. #13252
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Is there an image of her.
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/139442

    The pictures don't do her justice.

  3. #13251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    NG Demise

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfc03  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since hearing anything about them. Especially since the lockdown started. Anyone know if they're still around? I see ads for Sylvia but not sure if they are real or if any of the other girls are still around.
    Given the NG organizers federal bust and COVID travel restrictions, I think NG is a thing of the past and not likely to come back in the the way we know it. However, Karina us still around. https://chicago.rubratings.com/170500.

  4. #13250
    Looks like LC is back working. Easier to filter out the fakes on there than STG. IMO. Looks like it came up about an hour ago.

  5. #13249

    What's her info

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    A little late with this report but I saw Nicole again about a week after my initial report. I really enjoyed the first visit and was hoping for another great experience. This time she kept me waiting 25 minutes. Finally got up to her apartment and no hug or chat this time (the beer was still availble) and she just wasn't as friendly. Finished my beer, stripped and laid down on my stomach. Massage was only hands, no body to body like last time. She had me flip over and I noticed her clothes were still on. WTH! No sharing of her beautifual twins. No crotch rubbing on my leg. I will say the BBBJCIM was a little better this time for some reason, more deep throat though she did take a break and use her hand for a bit. Back into the mouth for the finish. Maybe she was having a bad day but it was a dissapointment and I am debating whether to repeat
    Is there an image of her.

  6. #13248

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Marks75  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and I'm glad I did. I'm going to assume your second go around was just a bad day on her part. She was sweet and sensual with me including a positive BBBJ performance. Not to mention great chatter after.
    Saw her today. I concur, still great.

  7. #13247

    Area

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunta  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Jen the other day.

    The Good: She is talkative which I like as I find it more relaxing, Very good "speaking skills" , very safe neighborhood IMO, decent home but a little cluttered due to dogs. Everything available as listed, just no DFK (who would today?

    The Not-so-Good: Pictures are mostly of her, but older IMO. The one in the white T-shirt is not her. Stats are inaccurate. She does not have a 24" waist. Has a bit of a firm belly but not BBW sized. I would say another 20 pounds or so. Listed as no tattoos or piercings but does have tattoos. Not listed but she does smoke (not a preference for me).

    Overall good time but disappointed on expectations from description. Give her a shot if she doubtless like your type. Probably one and done for me.

    Play safe.

    L.

    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...g/368312049632
    What area part of rogers park near what cross streets.

  8. #13246

    Ahhhh. Memories!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunta  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Jen the other day.

    The Good: She is talkative which I like as I find it more relaxing, Very good "speaking skills" , very safe neighborhood IMO, decent home but a little cluttered due to dogs. Everything available as listed, just no DFK (who would today?

    The Not-so-Good: Pictures are mostly of her, but older IMO. The one in the white T-shirt is not her. Stats are inaccurate. She does not have a 24" waist. Has a bit of a firm belly but not BBW sized. I would say another 20 pounds or so. Listed as no tattoos or piercings but does have tattoos. Not listed but she does smoke (not a preference for me).

    Overall good time but disappointed on expectations from description. Give her a shot if she doubtless like your type. Probably one and done for me.

    Play safe.

    L.

    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...g/368312049632
    Met her outside her apt. LFK at the car and invited me in. I would say BBW. 5'5", 200#s. Dropped her keys. As she bent down to pick them up she was my bulge. "Jeez pal! You better hide that thing! I've got neighbors here you know" I told her, " You better cover your breasts! Your nipples are poking right through" Ripped my shorts down and started jacking off. "You really have to cum don't you pal" she asked. I said," If you only knew how badly"! She knelt down giving tongue flicks to my head and I unloaded on her face within seconds!! I zipped up ready to go and she goes, " Ahem" I forgot and gave her a C note. She says, " Where you going? You've only been here five minutes! At least let me give you a massage"! Massaged me for a few then the flip. Cupped and teased my balls till semi-erect. Took me in her mouth for an impressive b / j. Covered me up and rode me for awhile. Swiched to mish and rubbed herself off while doing the deed! We both came simultaneously and laid down to relax.

    Went over time and told her I ddnt have any more loot. She said, " You were generous enough to give me a Hondo and leaveafter5 minutes, so I though I'd return the favor. Oh!! And thanks for the orgasm" We both were happy and I assured her I'd take care of her next time. She said, "You already have"! .

  9. #13245

    Stg only 1 left

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Besides the first two, are any of these other sites worth a damn? Seems like they are inundated with fake ads.
    Skip the games is the only 1 with search and pics. Unless I am missing something?

    I need list crawler back!

  10. #13244

    JEN. Chicago North

    Had a visit with Jen the other day.

    The Good: She is talkative which I like as I find it more relaxing, Very good "speaking skills" , very safe neighborhood IMO, decent home but a little cluttered due to dogs. Everything available as listed, just no DFK (who would today?

    The Not-so-Good: Pictures are mostly of her, but older IMO. The one in the white T-shirt is not her. Stats are inaccurate. She does not have a 24" waist. Has a bit of a firm belly but not BBW sized. I would say another 20 pounds or so. Listed as no tattoos or piercings but does have tattoos. Not listed but she does smoke (not a preference for me).

    Overall good time but disappointed on expectations from description. Give her a shot if she doubtless like your type. Probably one and done for me.

    Play safe.

    L.

    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...g/368312049632

  11. #13243

    NG girls still around?

    It's been a while since hearing anything about them. Especially since the lockdown started. Anyone know if they're still around? I see ads for Sylvia but not sure if they are real or if any of the other girls are still around.

  12. #13242

    Brittany Marie

    Brittany Marie used to be "Amber Delight". I met her some years ago. I'd recommend her. She had a nice body.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6683467-155275

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't really find much info, wondering if anyone got info / details on Brittany Marie.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2.htm?cat=6192

    Thanks.

  13. #13241

    Polish Princess Sammy Velvet

    Has anyone seen her or used PP before? She looks like a previous indy that switched to strictly onlyfans so don't know if this is a fake.
    http://polishprincess.us/models/princess-sammy/.

  14. #13240

    Brittany Marie

    Couldn't really find much info, wondering if anyone got info / details on Brittany Marie.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2.htm?cat=6192

    Thanks.

  15. #13239

    Other Sites

    Besides the first two, are any of these other sites worth a damn? Seems like they are inundated with fake ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape