Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12406

    Sasha in Old Town

    Anyone have experience with Sasha? Seems like she's been around a while. She offers a VIP massage for 220. Is she worth it?

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/1150885

  2. #12405
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter101  [View Original Post]
    You mean too say that "yesterday" was a 75% State wide mandatory business closure with Spas included by the governor?
    Oh what didn't know that, I've been watching the news and missed the spa part. But today did a quick search and most places not answering the phones anymore and can confirm most are indeed shut down.

  3. #12404
    Quote Originally Posted by Lrio45  [View Original Post]
    What's up my dudes.

    I'm just wondering about Relax Spa in Poway. It has one good review on rubmaps from 4 months ago, but I'd like to see another report.
    Go visit and report back! I know I don't have the most reports, but I don't indulge often. When I do, I make sure to share!

  4. #12403
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy  [View Original Post]
    After your report about ceecee last week, I decided to hit up arigato. Called, ceecee was working, pretending I'd seen her before. This is Monday afternoon. I say "nice to see you again" she says the same. She says 60, I say ok and grab her nice tits. I get ready for massage, I say no oil. She starts with teasing of ass and balls. I spread my legs like I like it, next thing I know she is blowing air on my balls, wow. Soon enough after wet towel she has my sack in her mouth from behind. Leads to from behind BJ and my first rim job, not complaining. Upon flip, goes to town on my Johnson, BBBJ. Some cim. Gave her. 4 tip. Will repeat.
    So BBBJCIM $100 total?

  5. #12402

    Relax Spa in Poway

    What's up my dudes.

    I'm just wondering about Relax Spa in Poway. It has one good review on rubmaps from 4 months ago, but I'd like to see another report.

  6. #12401

    Ceecee

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    So was in the area and swung in on Friday. Had two girls working, but CeeCee has the day off. I drew Ina, I'd say kid 40's and pretty decent English. She was about a 5 on the AMP scale, thin with a nice set of enhanced C's. Opted for the BBBJ again, but hers was more mechanical than CeeCee and these was no deepthroat. That said she not only allowed CIM, but she swallowed ever drop. She then proceeded with a so so massage. Nothing too spectacular other than the swallowing. Also mamasan said she works Tue and Friday.
    After your report about ceecee last week, I decided to hit up arigato. Called, ceecee was working, pretending I'd seen her before. This is Monday afternoon. I say "nice to see you again" she says the same. She says 60, I say ok and grab her nice tits. I get ready for massage, I say no oil. She starts with teasing of ass and balls. I spread my legs like I like it, next thing I know she is blowing air on my balls, wow. Soon enough after wet towel she has my sack in her mouth from behind. Leads to from behind BJ and my first rim job, not complaining. Upon flip, goes to town on my Johnson, BBBJ. Some cim. Gave her. 4 tip. Will repeat.

  7. #12400
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos23  [View Original Post]
    Lots of parlous are shutting down end of day because their association told them to do so. So get your jollies off one last time today if that's your thing. Some are going to stay open UTR but alot are shutting down EOBD.
    Thanks for the head's up. I ended this round with Anna at Z Massage. A nice way to end it before the shutdown.

  8. #12399
    You mean too say that "yesterday" was a 75% State wide mandatory business closure with Spas included by the governor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos23  [View Original Post]
    Lots of parlous are shutting down end of day because their association told them to do so. So get your jollies off one last time today if that's your thing. Some are going to stay open UTR but alot are shutting down EOBD.

  9. #12398
    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    Went there early afternoon and had a lady by the name of Apple. Strictly legit and ran out the door when politely asking about anything extra. Mamasan said Vivian works the night shift, so maybe things spice up after dark. ?
    Mamasan here is incredibly annoying IMO, but she's playful with her words. She knows when we are coming in for specifics and she will always try to be the one to give the massage, and she will joke "Try me out instead". And she's quite big. Schedule ahead and you should be fine!

  10. #12397

    Kayla

    Tired of waiting for Shirley at Flanders? New young hot spinner just started today, Kayla! Call for appointment, cause now there's two lines out the door. LOL!

  11. #12396

    Manee

    Quote Originally Posted by JamulSucks  [View Original Post]
    Yeah theres a girl there by the name of vivian. Call ahead and make an appointment. I stay firm at $ for FS and CBJ.
    Went there early afternoon and had a lady by the name of Apple. Strictly legit and ran out the door when politely asking about anything extra. Mamasan said Vivian works the night shift, so maybe things spice up after dark. ?

  12. #12395

    Parlors shutting down

    Lots of parlous are shutting down end of day because their association told them to do so. So get your jollies off one last time today if that's your thing. Some are going to stay open UTR but alot are shutting down EOBD.

  13. #12394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog123  [View Original Post]
    For years I've heard about AMPs, and tons of guys seem really into them. I've been curious to try but I guess not enough to actually take the plunge. Can someone explain the appeal? It seems like a bit of a crapshoot with service and looks. What I don't understand is why guys would go this route when it seems to cost $180-$220 but for $260 you can go to one of the Asian agencies and nine times out of 10 get a hot girl who gives great service and does just about everything.
    Agencies are more discriminatory in who they'll see. Never had the problem in the Bay Area (which has a much larger population pool) but San Diego has proven to be pretty horrible. Luckily that just allows me to use my money in other types of establishments.

  14. #12393

    Care to Share?

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    I agreed with you about AA and AMP. AA is more predictable while AMP has a bit of unknown there. There are some differences between Kgals (most AA in SD) and Chinese girls (most AMP). Both types have some pros. . Interested in knowing more about indies.
    I'm looking to learn more about the indie-Asian providers you mentioned. You mind if I PM you for details?

  15. #12392

    Miss Kim part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey88  [View Original Post]
    Saw her years ago. Good massage with a good ending. No FS as far as I know. North county is out of my reach these days.
    She pretty bohemian. Like most providers YMMV. Massage is solid and ending is solid. I prefer more teasing but adequate. She is getting older. The VIP is a titjob that she controls. I was lucky enough that she allowed that first time as well as FIV. Honestly for the cost and considering her age there are just other places I'd rather go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape