Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,311 to 17,325 of 40008
-
07-16-20 22:09 #22698Senior Member

Posts: 116CLM New Girls
Noticed there are a couple of new girls at CLM. Audrey and Milani. Has anyone seen them yet?
-
07-16-20 17:33 #22697Senior Member

Posts: 213May May
Is in body rubs section of adultsearch.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 15:10 #22696Senior Member

Posts: 67She said so twice: By text and in person. She didn't explain why, and to be frank, I didn't want to deal with her limited English to figure out the details.
Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 22:43 #22695Senior Member

Posts: 99Can you inbox me her number, I been wanting to see her.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 21:24 #22694Senior Member

Posts: 465I scheduled with her a while back, but the session didn't take place. We agreed on a time an hour later, I headed down to her place and called when I arrived. No answer. I text her and notice a text from her asking if I'm on my way. Given that I spoke with her an hour prior to our scheduled time, I have no idea why she was questioning me. Given that I was driving on the expressway with the music on, I didn't hear the text. Long story short, she was still at the gym when I arrived at her place and told me she couldn't make it home for 45 minutes. I declined, drove home and never contacted her again.
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 19:50 #22693Senior Member

Posts: 65Sara Update
Had my appointment with her and I won't repeat. Massage was decent, but wasn't sensual at all, there was also no teasing. On the flip she wasn't nude, and wouldn't take her sports bra off. I asked if she could take it off and she says "next time, I just got off work and need to shower". She did let me roam my hands around her ass while giving a go on the flip but that was all. Didn't even a bring a hot towel to clean off, she just handed me a hand towel and had to cleanup myself.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
The massage was rushed I scheduled a half hour appointment and had me out in 20 minutes. She is A pretty girl though with a nice body but much better value out there. I paid $. 5 for a lame 30 min massage and HJ.
-
07-15-20 14:31 #22692Senior Member

Posts: 213Massage plus
I always make it clear up front what we will be doing together and she is quite willing. Yes, nice massage, and all levels available. She enjoys L3. Just curious how do you know she doesn't see black or Asian men?
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 13:59 #22691Senior Member

Posts: 626I would look into the Gurnee forums for more info.
Originally Posted by Bb2212
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 12:37 #22690Senior Member

Posts: 99Her ad says $$. 50/ hr. DAMN! A little high for light fetish and a massage. Maybe I can talk her down to $. 50? IDK.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 09:10 #22689Senior Member

Posts: 44Any Recommendations
Looking for any recommendations for the Gurnee area / Lake Geneva area up far north.
-
07-15-20 08:28 #22688Senior Member

Posts: 85Sarah
I saw Sarah back when she use to host by United center nice condo and massage room setup. Massage was nothing to brag about tho fit chick nice ass. Caters to light fetishes and foot fetish also. 1. 50 $ Check Out her ig chifitnessgoddess1.
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 02:50 #22687Senior Member

Posts: 176Exactly
I can pay myself for a L1 and massage.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 01:18 #22686Senior Member

Posts: 303$150.00
Sack, You laid out $150 for massage and L1? For that price you should have gotten L3. At that price you will give her GPS.
Originally Posted by SackTap
[View Original Post]
PP.
-
07-15-20 00:24 #22685Senior Member

Posts: 85Sarah
I use to see Nurse Sarah back when she use to host a by united center. Fit chick with nice ass but massage was nothing to brag about. She does caters to feet fetishes, as well as other light fetishes, for the right price. Check out her IG Chifitnessgoddess1.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 20:26 #22684Senior Member

Posts: 218I still think of her as Angela, have known her since the Alice's (on Wentworth) days. She's early 60's now but yeah, those tits.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





