Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 912 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 962 1012 1412 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13262

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by ErvsBlues  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/139442

    The pictures don't do her justice.
    So true, they don't do her justice.

  2. #13261
    Quote Originally Posted by ErvsBlues  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. I concur, still great.
    Does she offer FS? If so, what's the donation?

  3. #13260
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    Huge red flags. Quoted me 200. Then was rushing for a meet at a downtown hotel. And then decided to say she doesn't accept cash..
    Another Red Flag: using pics of pornstar Sarah Vandella.

  4. #13259
    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    Saw this add, goes by Mary and also has SnapChat where she posts. Reminds me of the Polish girls. Anyone?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...tcall/29033483
    Huge red flags. Quoted me 200. Then was rushing for a meet at a downtown hotel. And then decided to say she doesn't accept cash. 🤣129315;.

  5. #13258

    New group of Eros scammers

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...3271.htm?cat=1 - hotel emc2.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8213.htm?cat=1 - londonhouse.

    Both working for the same agency I think. Not the girl in the pic, and once you pay, its just a agency fee and hard up sell for everything starts. Stay away.

  6. #13257

    Anyone see her?

    Just wondering has anybody seen her? I would like to know if she worth trying out. http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...h/777839319657.

  7. #13256
    What was her donation? That ass is amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    She finally sent me a verification selfie so she is as pictured. Not cheap but ooooh that booty! 4' 7" 115# and hotttt! It's a 90 minute drive for me so I'm not going to commit without info. PMs are always okay. Thanks

  8. #13255

    It's bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or used PP before? She looks like a previous indy that switched to strictly onlyfans so don't know if this is a fake.
    http://polishprincess.us/models/princess-sammy/.
    Polish Princess is a scam. Most of their "models" are at least over 40 and 100 lb heavier than whatever pics they post. Most of the girls who work with them are way past their prime and can't get a job anywhere else. So if that is what are you looking for, go for it.

  9. #13254

    Anyone seen her?

    Saw this add, goes by Mary and also has SnapChat where she posts. Reminds me of the Polish girls. Anyone?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...tcall/29033483

  10. #13253
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or used PP before? She looks like a previous indy that switched to strictly onlyfans so don't know if this is a fake.
    http://polishprincess.us/models/princess-sammy/.
    I have not seen her. I've used PP several times and they are generally reliable though quality has dropped the past couple of years, and the pictures they use aren't always very accurate.

  11. #13252
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Is there an image of her.
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/139442

    The pictures don't do her justice.

  12. #13251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    NG Demise

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfc03  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since hearing anything about them. Especially since the lockdown started. Anyone know if they're still around? I see ads for Sylvia but not sure if they are real or if any of the other girls are still around.
    Given the NG organizers federal bust and COVID travel restrictions, I think NG is a thing of the past and not likely to come back in the the way we know it. However, Karina us still around. https://chicago.rubratings.com/170500.

  13. #13250
    Looks like LC is back working. Easier to filter out the fakes on there than STG. IMO. Looks like it came up about an hour ago.

  14. #13249

    What's her info

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    A little late with this report but I saw Nicole again about a week after my initial report. I really enjoyed the first visit and was hoping for another great experience. This time she kept me waiting 25 minutes. Finally got up to her apartment and no hug or chat this time (the beer was still availble) and she just wasn't as friendly. Finished my beer, stripped and laid down on my stomach. Massage was only hands, no body to body like last time. She had me flip over and I noticed her clothes were still on. WTH! No sharing of her beautifual twins. No crotch rubbing on my leg. I will say the BBBJCIM was a little better this time for some reason, more deep throat though she did take a break and use her hand for a bit. Back into the mouth for the finish. Maybe she was having a bad day but it was a dissapointment and I am debating whether to repeat
    Is there an image of her.

  15. #13248

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Marks75  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and I'm glad I did. I'm going to assume your second go around was just a bad day on her part. She was sweet and sensual with me including a positive BBBJ performance. Not to mention great chatter after.
    Saw her today. I concur, still great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape