Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,676 to 15,690 of 28091
-
07-15-20 13:49 #12416Senior Member

Posts: 107BBW Heather bodyrub in Kearny Mesa
Went and paid Heather a visit yesterday. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153920.
Not the girl in the pics, which was pretty disappointing since I was in the mood for some big tits. Hers were not as big as the girl in the picture.
I would give her massage skills a 3 out of 10.
However, she was really personable, and not a clock watcher. I booked an hour and ended up staying over an hour and a half.
She made sure I left happy.
50/50 as to whether I would repeat. Really nice attitude and personality, but the massage was wack and the ending was unmemorable.
Im always looking out for big girls with big titties that do massage. If anyone has any recommendations, please send them my way.
-
07-15-20 13:37 #12415Banned Member

Posts: 222Sasha in Old Town
Anyone have experience with Sasha? Seems like she's been around a while. She offers a VIP massage for 220. Is she worth it?
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/1150885
-
07-15-20 13:29 #12414Senior Member

Posts: 72Oh what didn't know that, I've been watching the news and missed the spa part. But today did a quick search and most places not answering the phones anymore and can confirm most are indeed shut down.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter101
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 10:19 #12413Senior Member

Posts: 112Go visit and report back! I know I don't have the most reports, but I don't indulge often. When I do, I make sure to share!
Originally Posted by Lrio45
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 10:02 #12412Senior Member

Posts: 160So BBBJCIM $100 total?
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 03:38 #12411Senior Member

Posts: 45Relax Spa in Poway
What's up my dudes.
I'm just wondering about Relax Spa in Poway. It has one good review on rubmaps from 4 months ago, but I'd like to see another report.
-
07-15-20 00:49 #12410Senior Member

Posts: 242Ceecee
After your report about ceecee last week, I decided to hit up arigato. Called, ceecee was working, pretending I'd seen her before. This is Monday afternoon. I say "nice to see you again" she says the same. She says 60, I say ok and grab her nice tits. I get ready for massage, I say no oil. She starts with teasing of ass and balls. I spread my legs like I like it, next thing I know she is blowing air on my balls, wow. Soon enough after wet towel she has my sack in her mouth from behind. Leads to from behind BJ and my first rim job, not complaining. Upon flip, goes to town on my Johnson, BBBJ. Some cim. Gave her. 4 tip. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 00:42 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 160Thanks for the head's up. I ended this round with Anna at Z Massage. A nice way to end it before the shutdown.
Originally Posted by Chaos23
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 23:04 #12408Senior Member

Posts: 79You mean too say that "yesterday" was a 75% State wide mandatory business closure with Spas included by the governor?
Originally Posted by Chaos23
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 21:41 #12407Senior Member

Posts: 95Mamasan here is incredibly annoying IMO, but she's playful with her words. She knows when we are coming in for specifics and she will always try to be the one to give the massage, and she will joke "Try me out instead". And she's quite big. Schedule ahead and you should be fine!
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 20:39 #12406Senior Member

Posts: 567Kayla
Tired of waiting for Shirley at Flanders? New young hot spinner just started today, Kayla! Call for appointment, cause now there's two lines out the door. LOL!
-
07-14-20 17:39 #12405Senior Member

Posts: 112Manee
Went there early afternoon and had a lady by the name of Apple. Strictly legit and ran out the door when politely asking about anything extra. Mamasan said Vivian works the night shift, so maybe things spice up after dark. ?
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 17:29 #12404Senior Member

Posts: 72Parlors shutting down
Lots of parlous are shutting down end of day because their association told them to do so. So get your jollies off one last time today if that's your thing. Some are going to stay open UTR but alot are shutting down EOBD.
-
07-14-20 15:28 #12403Senior Member

Posts: 186Agencies are more discriminatory in who they'll see. Never had the problem in the Bay Area (which has a much larger population pool) but San Diego has proven to be pretty horrible. Luckily that just allows me to use my money in other types of establishments.
Originally Posted by Rog123
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 12:59 #12402Regular Member

Posts: 2Care to Share?
I'm looking to learn more about the indie-Asian providers you mentioned. You mind if I PM you for details?
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





