LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10996

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWay  [View Original Post]
    Drover to Wendy's incall. Had time set up. Texted me on the was asking where I was. Texted and called on my arrival. Crickets waited 20 plus min then left. She text me half hour later said her ringer was off. Was not going to go back at that point. Glad she did not that only CBJ is offered.
    Majorly disappointed, of course when she's close to me she switches to CBJ. May just give up and go see Sommer since it sounds like we're getting low on good options on this side of town.

  2. #10995
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    Soon as she gets the cash she will run like the wind.
    Nina IS a common thief. Save your money!

  3. #10994
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    Soon as she gets the cash she will run like the wind.
    She's a thief. She WILL separate you from your cash. Totally avoid.

  4. #10993

    Those are cheetah spots

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to give a try. But these spots got me worried. Anybody know what this might be? The back tatt photo at t hh is link has the spots. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/586857639979.
    Soon as she gets the cash she will run like the wind.

  5. #10992

    Brittany

    Bad experience with this provider. Went to her northside incall and before I went asked if she was the girl in the pics and if this was full service. $120 hh. Get there and she gets dropped off by someone in a truck who speeds off. Didn't get a clear look before she went in but I went in when she gave me the room number and saw she wasn't the girl in the pics. Should have left at that point but she called me cute and I was already there so I stayed. Went to a room with a deflated air mattress and I had trouble getting myself going which she repeatedly pointed out and ridiculed me for and kept taking about how I need to get it together and that this isn't working and complaining that I only gave her $120. Eventually I found a way to get going and she gave me BBBJ for a few minutes and when I said I was ready for FS said she wouldn't do that because she gave me a BBBJ which she doesn't normally do and I said we agreed on FS but she said that was before I gave her BBBJ. Left at that point and she complained this whole meeting was a waste of time and pointless. Didn't look anything like her pics and regretted the meet. Found her ad originally on stg but saw again and wanted to warn after lurking on here for a while.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/s-e-x-...loirl/31105882

  6. #10991

    Ghosted by Wendy Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago. I only had a car date with her down an ally a few blocks from her house in the mid afternoon. She gave a good BBBJ with her DSL (dick sucking lips). She is a dark AA woman in her mid 20's. I wouldn't mind hitting that doggy style but I don't think I would get out of my car in that neighborhood. It seems like every other house had people hanging on the porch or in the street.

    Coochie's other girl "Mona" contacted me last night to see if I wanted to meet. Her rates went up from last week when I first contacted her. (See my review) I passed again.

    Wendy Redd only does CBJ now. Too bad because she was in my top 5 in the BBBJ category. Loved doing 69 with her!
    Drover to Wendy's incall. Had time set up. Texted me on the was asking where I was. Texted and called on my arrival. Crickets waited 20 plus min then left. She text me half hour later said her ringer was off. Was not going to go back at that point. Glad she did not that only CBJ is offered.

  7. #10990
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha  [View Original Post]
    Pics are real but dated. Caring a few extra pounds since then but nice lady. She is near Allen Bradley.
    I seen her maybe 5 times was good but some usage going on and I thought she got too skinny from it actually.

  8. #10989

    Don't be foolish

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to give a try. But these spots got me worried. Anybody know what this might be? The back tatt photo at t hh is link has the spots. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/586857639979.
    She's a scammer thief.

  9. #10988

    Mature

    Looking for a mature provider. If anyone want to PM me some digits or links to a mature provider that they trust and like that would be great. I can trade a few UTR ones.

  10. #10987

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to give a try. But these spots got me worried. Anybody know what this might be? The back tatt photo at t hh is link has the spots. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/586857639979.
    Should be more worried about ripoff reports.

  11. #10986
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #10985

  13. #10984

    Anybody?

    Been wanting to give a try. But these spots got me worried. Anybody know what this might be? The back tatt photo at t hh is link has the spots. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/586857639979.

  14. #10983

    Real but old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha  [View Original Post]
    Pics are real but dated. Caring a few extra pounds since then but nice lady. She is near Allen Bradley.
    How was her service? Good head game?

  15. #10982

    Coco Mona Redd

    Saw her a few weeks ago. I only had a car date with her down an ally a few blocks from her house in the mid afternoon. She gave a good BBBJ with her DSL (dick sucking lips). She is a dark AA woman in her mid 20's. I wouldn't mind hitting that doggy style but I don't think I would get out of my car in that neighborhood. It seems like every other house had people hanging on the porch or in the street.

    Coochie's other girl "Mona" contacted me last night to see if I wanted to meet. Her rates went up from last week when I first contacted her. (See my review) I passed again.

    Wendy Redd only does CBJ now. Too bad because she was in my top 5 in the BBBJ category. Loved doing 69 with her!

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolTimeTim  [View Original Post]
    So I saw coco the other day at her place.

    Yes its in a not so great area but I've never had any problems. I feel I have more problems on the ss area more.

    She's super nice and down to earth. Accommodating as well. Nice skinny and dark. Everything is covered. Started cbbj then moved to finale.

    Talk to coochie for connect!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape