Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 7854
-
07-14-20 13:39 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 1000Ha!
The hair color threw me and I had a meet up set with her until a friend of mine reminded me of who she was. I of course reminded her of all the times I already banged her many many years ago at her Moms house! I cancelled and moved on.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
07-14-20 12:38 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 551Ruby
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...3/047329175668
Just noticed Ruby is back. Saw her once probably 2 years ago before she went too downhill and risky. Was OK. Delivered all the standard services but was kinda of zombie like. Was high I'm sure. Thank she any better now?
-
07-13-20 04:49 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 129New Girl?
Link was no good. But this is her. Anybody ever seen her before? Feel like she was up here before but not sure.
-
07-12-20 20:23 #2496Regular Member

Posts: 11Jas and friend
I've seen jasmine with all of her friends. She deff provides the nest doubles I have ever had regardles of who she is working with. But, bella bellz and sophie are deff my two favorites. Sophie is smokin hot though and they make a great team. Never had any issues with jasmine smelling and sbes been my atf for the last five years I met her working at scores. Neighborhood is nice and there's tons of parking on and off street.
-
07-12-20 18:51 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 129New Girl?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...x/574977757165
Anybody seen her before? Feel she use to be around before but not sure.
-
07-12-20 03:23 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 494Decent neighborhood, easy access from the highway (if you need to take it). But like putnamanthony said, she's a high volume girl. So unless you have her shower beforehand you might be getting a can of tuna.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 20:39 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 110It's likely as jasmines place, which is a decent neighborhood.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 20:30 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 2148Jasmine & friend
Neighborhood is safe. She Shares an apartment with other gals. The only problem is Jasmine is very busy and kitty tends to smell if she doesn't wash. I've been with her and when I went down I smelled Charlie Tuna.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
AJ.
-
07-11-20 16:13 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 103Any reviews on this one
-
07-11-20 13:43 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 1322Wow Girls
Poo,
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
What's the neighborhood like?
Blue.
-
07-11-20 11:51 #2489Regular Member

Posts: 14Dang. I saw her couple weeks before that. She had her own struggles but was sweet and will be missed.
Originally Posted by StashPipe
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 09:49 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 1000Gentelmen
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/918662124083
I will say two things about them: 1. Wow and 2. If you are looking for something in Waterbury reasonably priced and "Wow", give them a call.
Amazed, truly amazed. Poo.
-
07-11-20 07:43 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 338
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
I couldn't load it late yesterday afternoon. I was able to view it this morning. I thought it was shut down also.
Originally Posted by Toastymanor
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 05:10 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 74Appears to be working fine this morning.
Might have been another DOS (Denial Of Service) attack. This type of attack is usually done by hitting the target such as a web server with too many requests at the same time. I believe that STG has had this happen before.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 23:38 #2485Regular Member

Posts: 10Damn it. She was close to where I live. I saw her 2 days before that too. Is there anyone else in Bristol anyone can recommend? Here or in pm?
Originally Posted by StashPipe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






