Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 524 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2508
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    There has been some old reviews of Mandy / stormy / Bambi, the Waterbury girl with the fishnet but I'd like to get a fresh update on this, including her incall location. I know she has been using. I want to use all the services she provides from her specifically. I am also a bare guy. Is she safe? PM is OK if you don't want to post public. Poo, your reviews in the past on her were not kind but don't judge for asking, it is a personal matter. .

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...l/342030860137
    It is pretty well known that I bareback just about anything (my therapist and I have yet to discover why) but I am familiar with this one and I have read multiple reports, none of which were good. If you search you'll find her. But even I would think twice about rawdogging her. Most issues I recall are mostly to do with running scams, things of that nature. But she's been around a long time.

  2. #2507

    Bambi?

    There has been some old reviews of Mandy / stormy / Bambi, the Waterbury girl with the fishnet but I'd like to get a fresh update on this, including her incall location. I know she has been using. I want to use all the services she provides from her specifically. I am also a bare guy. Is she safe? PM is OK if you don't want to post public. Poo, your reviews in the past on her were not kind but don't judge for asking, it is a personal matter. .

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...l/342030860137
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bambi.jpg‎  

  3. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by ProRacer2  [View Original Post]
    Tried getting a hold of her all day answered in the morning and then went ghost any pointers LOL.
    Yes. Patience. Many of these girls have lives outside this business, they may not always be available 24/7. Also, be kind... If they don't l your attitude, you may never hear from them again.

  4. #2505

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I think she was on a state vacation she is between 5'5 and 5'7 I think when on her game she was great always nice and tight and clean I know before her vacation she was trouble rumors of robbing amd always looking for the next fix not sure if she has changed and not sure if I want to be the one to find out either.
    Dam I know she had a new boyfriend since her other one got locked up, she looks more freaky than ever sticking out like a sore thumb.

  5. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I've been a semi-regular client of Jasmine for over a year now. I have also enjoyed a double with Carmen earlier in the year. Today I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Jasmine and her friend Sophia. I have to agree with Poo 1000%. Wow.
    Tried getting a hold of her all day answered in the morning and then went ghost any pointers LOL.

  6. #2503

    Jasmine and Sophia

    I've been a semi-regular client of Jasmine for over a year now. I have also enjoyed a double with Carmen earlier in the year. Today I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Jasmine and her friend Sophia. I have to agree with Poo 1000%. Wow.

  7. #2502

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I think she was on a state vacation she is between 5'5 and 5'7 I think when on her game she was great always nice and tight and clean I know before her vacation she was trouble rumors of robbing amd always looking for the next fix not sure if she has changed and not sure if I want to be the one to find out either.
    Kind of a no brainer about whether to avoid or not. Someone goes from being locked up back to escorting at the S Main location when released. Do you think the evil ways are in the past? I wouldn't be the one to take the chance. From the amount of providers who have seen the inside of York and back on STG it seems like their rehab program is lacking something. But if you hit her on a good day who knows.

  8. #2501

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    She unsafe? I always had a curiosity for her old ads. Says 5' or less. That right? Girl always looked like 6-1 which was one of the reasons I never bothered.
    I think she was on a state vacation she is between 5'5 and 5'7 I think when on her game she was great always nice and tight and clean I know before her vacation she was trouble rumors of robbing amd always looking for the next fix not sure if she has changed and not sure if I want to be the one to find out either.

  9. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    The hair color threw me and I had a meet up set with her until a friend of mine reminded me of who she was. I of course reminded her of all the times I already banged her many many years ago at her Moms house! I cancelled and moved on.

    Poo.
    She unsafe? I always had a curiosity for her old ads. Says 5' or less. That right? Girl always looked like 6-1 which was one of the reasons I never bothered.

  10. #2499

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...3/047329175668

    Just noticed Ruby is back. Saw her once probably 2 years ago before she went too downhill and risky. Was OK. Delivered all the standard services but was kinda of zombie like. Was high I'm sure. Thank she any better now?
    The hair color threw me and I had a meet up set with her until a friend of mine reminded me of who she was. I of course reminded her of all the times I already banged her many many years ago at her Moms house! I cancelled and moved on.

    Poo.

  11. #2498

    Ruby

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...3/047329175668

    Just noticed Ruby is back. Saw her once probably 2 years ago before she went too downhill and risky. Was OK. Delivered all the standard services but was kinda of zombie like. Was high I'm sure. Thank she any better now?

  12. #2497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    New Girl?

    Link was no good. But this is her. Anybody ever seen her before? Feel like she was up here before but not sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200713-044701_Instagram.jpg‎  

  13. #2496

    Jas and friend

    I've seen jasmine with all of her friends. She deff provides the nest doubles I have ever had regardles of who she is working with. But, bella bellz and sophie are deff my two favorites. Sophie is smokin hot though and they make a great team. Never had any issues with jasmine smelling and sbes been my atf for the last five years I met her working at scores. Neighborhood is nice and there's tons of parking on and off street.

  14. #2495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    New Girl?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...x/574977757165

    Anybody seen her before? Feel she use to be around before but not sure.

  15. #2494
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Poo,

    What's the neighborhood like?

    Blue.
    Decent neighborhood, easy access from the highway (if you need to take it). But like putnamanthony said, she's a high volume girl. So unless you have her shower beforehand you might be getting a can of tuna.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape