Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 867
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #402

    She responded

    Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsDoggy  [View Original Post]
    The first time she responded and then disappeared but the second time she claimed she had just got home from work. I have an address and donation if anyone is interested.

  2. #401

    Has anyone seen this one?


  3. #400

    Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsDoggy  [View Original Post]
    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...k/903756067424

    Interested in this one but barley responds to my texts. Has anyone seen her?
    She responded 4 1/2 hours after my first text. Apparently staying at one of the hotels by 16 & 95 80/125/250.

  4. #399

    Any luck with this one?

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...k/903756067424

    Interested in this one but barley responds to my texts. Has anyone seen her?

  5. #398

    Are You Serious?

    Quote Originally Posted by StilettoGuy23  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this post. Any one have a visit?

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...j/020838971258
    Honestly; Do you have any idea how ludicrous your post is. I mean just read the rates portion In $30/ hour, 50 $/2 hour, $100/ Fullnight ☘ OutCall: $40/ hour, 60 $/2 hour, $120/ Fullnight. Where have you ever found a girl who will come to your house for $40 an hour LMAO sometimes I wonder what goes through guy's heads. And I am not talking the little head lmao $120 for an entire night. Wow.

  6. #397

    Any Intell

    I just saw this post. Any one have a visit?

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...j/020838971258

  7. #396

    4 questions?

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWright  [View Original Post]
    What was the setup when you met? Incall? Outcall? Was she still having the transportation issues Rick mentioned?
    Ask her when you get in touch with her. That seems to me to be the easiest way to get current answers to your questions. I am not sure why guys come in here looking for a complete dossier of an encounter who they could just ask the girl what they want to know.

  8. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    Even though I have seen her she still has problems communicating. I reached out the other day and have not yet heard back from her. She's a cool girl but if you can't get a response than its worthless.
    What was the setup when you met? Incall? Outcall? Was she still having the transportation issues Rick mentioned?

  9. #394

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryTaz  [View Original Post]
    If you find out anything, please share, been eye balling her ad as well.
    Even though I have seen her she still has problems communicating. I reached out the other day and have not yet heard back from her. She's a cool girl but if you can't get a response than its worthless.

  10. #393

    Read the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryTaz  [View Original Post]
    If you find out anything, please share, been eye balling her ad as well.
    Read post 384 - she was being discussed previously.

  11. #392

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    If you find out anything, please share, been eye balling her ad as well.

  12. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    She is the one they were talking about in posts 384/385. She deletes her stg posts a lot.

  13. #390

    WYP girl

    For you St Augustine guys. I found this one on wyp and she can host in st Augustine but she wanted 300 so I passed lmao her explanation for her GPS is that she is not working right now LOL should that not drive the rates down? Anyways PM me for her number unless you can access wyp and she ashle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ashle wyp.jpg‎   ashle3 wyp.jpg‎  

  14. #389

  15. #388

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Netxero  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys just got home From visiting Nikki. Needless to say the original poster about this one is true. She will get your money then have her DB kick you out. I don't want trouble due to obligations but man. I wish I could have started something. But just saying avoid this one!

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...a/152069440496
    I always got a bad vibe out of her; especially when she said the deposit was paid up front and when I declined she said well then 1/2 will be paid up front. LOL NO THANKS but one of these days these 2 bit thugs are going to run into a monger with a CCP and are going to get hurt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape