Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,436 to 15,450 of 26423
-
07-14-20 08:19 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 389Mature
Looking for a mature provider. If anyone want to PM me some digits or links to a mature provider that they trust and like that would be great. I can trade a few UTR ones.
-
07-14-20 02:44 #10987Senior Member

Posts: 733Nina
Should be more worried about ripoff reports.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 01:49 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 33[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
07-14-20 01:09 #10985Regular Member

Posts: 12Bbw
Has anyone seen her yet?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/817393585266
-
07-14-20 01:05 #10984Senior Member

Posts: 75Anybody?
Been wanting to give a try. But these spots got me worried. Anybody know what this might be? The back tatt photo at t hh is link has the spots. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/586857639979.
-
07-13-20 22:13 #10983Senior Member

Posts: 34Real but old pics
How was her service? Good head game?
Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 21:21 #10982Senior Member

Posts: 1485Coco Mona Redd
Saw her a few weeks ago. I only had a car date with her down an ally a few blocks from her house in the mid afternoon. She gave a good BBBJ with her DSL (dick sucking lips). She is a dark AA woman in her mid 20's. I wouldn't mind hitting that doggy style but I don't think I would get out of my car in that neighborhood. It seems like every other house had people hanging on the porch or in the street.
Coochie's other girl "Mona" contacted me last night to see if I wanted to meet. Her rates went up from last week when I first contacted her. (See my review) I passed again.
Wendy Redd only does CBJ now. Too bad because she was in my top 5 in the BBBJ category. Loved doing 69 with her!
Originally Posted by ToolTimeTim
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 20:22 #10981Senior Member

Posts: 877Sonic
Your inbox get swamped?
Originally Posted by Sonic69
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 18:50 #10980Senior Member

Posts: 88How dated
How dated we talking?
Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha
[View Original Post]
Been going back and forth with her on price. She's willing to negotiate.
-
07-13-20 17:35 #10979Senior Member

Posts: 98Sicily
Saw her with another girl probably 4 years ago. She was a very attractive tall brunette and was very accommodating. The downside was quite a bit of unattractive baby damage. In my opinion. I guess that's subject to change after all these years.
Originally Posted by Highfl102
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 16:27 #10978Regular Member

Posts: 16Coco (Coochie's Referral)
So I saw coco the other day at her place.
Yes its in a not so great area but I've never had any problems. I feel I have more problems on the ss area more.
She's super nice and down to earth. Accommodating as well. Nice skinny and dark. Everything is covered. Started cbbj then moved to finale.
Talk to coochie for connect!
-
07-13-20 14:33 #10977Senior Member

Posts: 64Midget watch
Yeah, all scams was my assumption but thought I'd put it out to the group due to gullible hope. Looks like we're on a collective midget watch. If a real one shows up she's going to clean up like crazy. Happy hunting on the small game guys.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 14:20 #10976Senior Member

Posts: 686Even the best of us get pulled in
By our fetishes. I also messaged one of the little people, knowing the add was fake. Just on the offhand chance that she might be real. Wouldn't you know it, I get the, I am in wherever town. I don't know my way arround, where are you. For those of you have not encountered, it is a robot you are talking to, giving responses, not a real person.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 11:15 #10975Regular Member

Posts: 20Sicily
Has anyone ever had an experience with Sicily. She seems legit Says she is in Bay view thanks Tb.
-
07-13-20 10:06 #10974Senior Member

Posts: 86Real but old pics
Pics are real but dated. Caring a few extra pounds since then but nice lady. She is near Allen Bradley.
Originally Posted by Harrypiano391
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





