Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 13594
-
07-13-20 15:39 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 571Sites.
I'd love to know everyone's go to site now too. I used EB for everything around the Ville.
Originally Posted by UniqueMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 15:10 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 70Tight monkey ashley
Could anyone hook me up with her phone number please? Since the sites are down I'm not able to get it oh, and I can't find her on fish.
-
07-13-20 14:58 #1892Regular Member

Posts: 24Skip the games
Skip the games site is down today. There are more important things for big brother to do than take out escort sites. The worlds oldest profession is called that for a reason. It's not going away, it will just jump to another site, and then another.
-
07-13-20 12:28 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 164Chloe and chelsey
Chloe is the one that does outcall and cv. You have to pick her up off breckinridge. Cute girl. Tatted up pretty good. Platinum above pubic area. I've seen her before but just rough looking now. She's obviously off the rails now.
Chelsey in New Albany said she is from Sellersburg. Petite brunette. Said she didn't have condom and raw was ok. I opted for by but she kept nodding off with the slow nod.
-
07-13-20 11:58 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 53Kristina
Kristina is one that I really miss. She had the cello tat on her back fantastic body and was one of the most accommodating girls I've met. Any idea what happened to her.
-
07-13-20 02:00 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 90What's the go to site now that listcrawler is gone?
-
07-13-20 01:59 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 90Picture or a word description
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
Need pictures or a good word description. What about a link? I think I might know who chelsey is but there are at least a couple in Indiana.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 00:53 #1887Senior Member

Posts: 164Chelsey
Southern Indiana. Doesn't advertise often. She did the slow nod several times while doing BJ. Couldn't keep her awake. Opiates I'm sure.
-
07-13-20 00:50 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 164Chloe
Check out rip off reports. She's gone down hill fast.
-
07-12-20 12:07 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 53Fake
What a bummer. I had a feeling she was TGTBT. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by LouJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 11:08 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 52Can confirm.
She is a true nympho. She's pretty much down for everything. When I can get ahold of her she's absolutely amazing. I did a duo with her and one of her friends a few weeks ago and it was incredible.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 10:59 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 1101Andrea
So with all the sites being down I happen to know Andrea is working. I don't have a pic, but she did advertise in Listcrawler all the time. Kinda a bbw, if you've seen her you won't forget. Loves to get freaky. May, just maybe likes sex almost as much as us guys. Shoot her a text 50*-298-4809.
-
07-12-20 10:35 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 52Man, between regulars not ever responding and some of the major websites down I've had no luck! I'm just trying to pay for some good pussy dammit!
-
07-12-20 02:17 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 115Maegan
Hello gentlemen.
Does anyone know anything about this dream? Looks like she had been posting in louisville but now in bg.
https://bowling-green.skipthegames.c...y/278174977638
Thanks and stay safe out there.
-
07-11-20 23:05 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 88April UTR
Yeah, nothing since yesterday. I really like her vibe. She had me do a photo shoot, we hung out probably 3-4 hours. Hope she sticks around and is just taking a break. Smart and kinky and sexy. Didn't know she had an ad, she's great. Hope opportunity knocks.
Originally Posted by UniqueMonger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




