Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 1428 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 24051
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10146
    Saw Hannah at CP for two hours the other day, and she is incredible. She's thick but def not bbw, speaks English well and comes around when the booker can't get a lot of girls as a favor.

    Starts with some dfk before shower and she gives a preview BBBJ before moving to the bed.

    She gives a decent BBBJ before moving to give me a rim, and sometimes it seems like she loves to do that. A lot. I'm okay with letting that be the main event for a while before I decide I want her to do the camel slide on me. She's really good and rides me until I feel like I'm going to pop, and before then I decide I'm going to DATY, which she is more than happy to oblige. No FIV but she rides my tongue for a while and she isn't shy about noise if you do it right, and she'll sit there if it does nothing for her.

    Afterward, cover goes on and CG, mish, DS, to lazy doggie. I ended up finishing in her mouth.

    After that she talked for like 40 minutes, I need to be more aggressive with starting more rounds, but we were able to get another set in before time was up.

    Honestly I wouldn't do two hours because she loves talking so much, I'd rather just do my business twice and then talk to her a bit (she's a fun gal but I'm not donating for talk here) instead of paying the two hour price.

    Definitely visit while she's here, she might be moving to Korea soon and you'll miss your chance to see her in the future.

  2. #10145
    Quote Originally Posted by KimBig  [View Original Post]
    Who are these sources of yours? They sure don't know what they are talking about?
    Barbara is not great, she definitely has let go. She looked like her pics when I first saw her (very pretty!) but when I saw her again she gained a lot of weight. Said she wanted to work it off, but it seems she didn't. She also was stuck up, and didn't provide great service. I'm not fit but I'm also not fat, and she just kept saying "dweji" saying I was a pig.

    Let me tell you I don't take it too far and I'm pretty vanilla as it goes in bed so I'm not pushing boundaries or anything. She's just not a good provider.

  3. #10144
    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchJohnson  [View Original Post]
    How long ago did you get screened by all of them?
    I was with CP for awhile. Maybe 3-4 years now. I got screened by CVIP back in Feb (took a couple days); DS, AG, HT I did it March. DS and AG took about 3 days. For HT, it took maybe a week. However, when I tried to contact HT (when they had girls here), they never replied back to me when I tried to make an appointment.

  4. #10143

    Herndon

    Where are the herndon hotties posting now, rates and options. GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, they're back in effect? This used to be my go-to spot before the BP shutdown. Always had nice, clean, busty Colombianas on deck. One named Nicole in particular had my heart! Lmao.

  5. #10142

    Back in business?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkey  [View Original Post]
    The way things are right now the good old Herndon latinas are perfect. 57*5243239. Camila is so effing cute. If you text them and don't tell them blanco sent you they won't respond. Or maybe they will. AnD mongers read my history I Don't get into details because I've had full PSE experience with women that don't even do GFE.

    All I can say is book with confidence it's a female, she's hot, and shell fuck your brains out.
    Oh wow, they're back in effect? This used to be my go-to spot before the BP shutdown. Always had nice, clean, busty Colombianas on deck. One named Nicole in particular had my heart! Lmao.

  6. #10141
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I'm Korean and I've been screened with every agency.
    How long ago did you get screened by all of them?

  7. #10140

    The K girls agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeThrow  [View Original Post]
    Can you post the website thank you.
    AG = Anian Gem at https://www.asiangem.live/.

    CP = Club-Paradise at https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/.

    DS = Discreet Story at https://www.discreetstory.com/intro.

    CVP = Clubvipkgirls at https://clubvipkgirls.escortbook.com/.

  8. #10139
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to several kgirls and they all said that she's full of herself, loves to brag about her money and $7000/ mo NYC apartment, and definitely has let herself go.
    Who are these sources of yours? They sure don't know what they are talking about?

  9. #10138

    Herndon latinas

    The way things are right now the good old Herndon latinas are perfect. 57*5243239. Camila is so effing cute. If you text them and don't tell them blanco sent you they won't respond. Or maybe they will. AnD mongers read my history I Don't get into details because I've had full PSE experience with women that don't even do GFE.

    All I can say is book with confidence it's a female, she's hot, and shell fuck your brains out.

  10. #10137
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    I believe staying in shape is key to a long and healthy life, so I scheduled a session with personal trainer Giselle.

    I was greeted by very pretty girl wearing a satin robe. After a quick shower, I rejoined her and OMG, what a sight. Its definitely her in the pics. Her body is amazing, nice hour glass shape, mouthwatering breasts and a nice big, bubble butt. Dfk, a good BBBJ, cg, sitting cg, and finished in mish.

    She's very laid back and friendly. I knew I was going to see her when I met her last week and am kicking myself for not having seen her sooner. I had a great time and will definitely see her again.

    Keep pumpin'.

    250 - 30 min.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/
    Thanks for posting this. It's good to see fellow members post links and reviews to fine looking providers.

  11. #10136
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    I'm Korean and I've been screened with every agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm not with DS but from my convo's with providers and from what I've seen at CVIP, some of the girls don't like Korean guys and refuse to see them.
    Really? All the bookers know that I'm Korean and I've never been denied service with a girl. Sometimes, the booker will tell me to let the girl know that I'm Korean early on and that the girl will feel way more comfortable. Not sure if it's because of my personality or if I'm Korean, but I've definitely been treated well. I know some kgirls don't like Korean guys because those guys just assume that because they're Korean they can get more time and BBFS without question. Others will try to weasel their way into getting OTC dates, but that's definitely not happening. I'm definitely not like that and I'm honestly in that perfect age range in which the girls are comfortable with. This is just my personal experience of course.

    My only bad experience was with Barbara and she's definitely in her own world. Had no idea she doesn't like Korean guys, and even then, she didn't treat me like total shit. She just thought she was hot shit. I've talked to several kgirls and they all said that she's full of herself, loves to brag about her money and $7000/ mo NYC apartment, and definitely has let herself go.

  12. #10135

    Giselle Elite

    I believe staying in shape is key to a long and healthy life, so I scheduled a session with personal trainer Giselle.

    I was greeted by very pretty girl wearing a satin robe. After a quick shower, I rejoined her and OMG, what a sight. Its definitely her in the pics. Her body is amazing, nice hour glass shape, mouthwatering breasts and a nice big, bubble butt. Dfk, a good BBBJ, cg, sitting cg, and finished in mish.

    She's very laid back and friendly. I knew I was going to see her when I met her last week and am kicking myself for not having seen her sooner. I had a great time and will definitely see her again.

    Keep pumpin'.

    250 - 30 min.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/

  13. #10134

    Ds

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeThrow  [View Original Post]
    Whats mean DS? Somebody help please.
    DS is Discreet Story at website https://www.discreetstory.com/intro.

  14. #10133

    DS Korean

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    Hi, I'm not with DS but from my convo's with providers and from what I've seen at CVIP, some of the girls don't like Korean guys and refuse to see them.

  15. #10132
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeThrow  [View Original Post]
    Can I have the DS website please.
    Discreetstory.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    I can't even get DS to respond to my text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape