Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 1428 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 24045
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10140
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to several kgirls and they all said that she's full of herself, loves to brag about her money and $7000/ mo NYC apartment, and definitely has let herself go.
    Who are these sources of yours? They sure don't know what they are talking about?

  2. #10139

    Herndon latinas

    The way things are right now the good old Herndon latinas are perfect. 57*5243239. Camila is so effing cute. If you text them and don't tell them blanco sent you they won't respond. Or maybe they will. AnD mongers read my history I Don't get into details because I've had full PSE experience with women that don't even do GFE.

    All I can say is book with confidence it's a female, she's hot, and shell fuck your brains out.

  3. #10138
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    I believe staying in shape is key to a long and healthy life, so I scheduled a session with personal trainer Giselle.

    I was greeted by very pretty girl wearing a satin robe. After a quick shower, I rejoined her and OMG, what a sight. Its definitely her in the pics. Her body is amazing, nice hour glass shape, mouthwatering breasts and a nice big, bubble butt. Dfk, a good BBBJ, cg, sitting cg, and finished in mish.

    She's very laid back and friendly. I knew I was going to see her when I met her last week and am kicking myself for not having seen her sooner. I had a great time and will definitely see her again.

    Keep pumpin'.

    250 - 30 min.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/
    Thanks for posting this. It's good to see fellow members post links and reviews to fine looking providers.

  4. #10137
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    I'm Korean and I've been screened with every agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm not with DS but from my convo's with providers and from what I've seen at CVIP, some of the girls don't like Korean guys and refuse to see them.
    Really? All the bookers know that I'm Korean and I've never been denied service with a girl. Sometimes, the booker will tell me to let the girl know that I'm Korean early on and that the girl will feel way more comfortable. Not sure if it's because of my personality or if I'm Korean, but I've definitely been treated well. I know some kgirls don't like Korean guys because those guys just assume that because they're Korean they can get more time and BBFS without question. Others will try to weasel their way into getting OTC dates, but that's definitely not happening. I'm definitely not like that and I'm honestly in that perfect age range in which the girls are comfortable with. This is just my personal experience of course.

    My only bad experience was with Barbara and she's definitely in her own world. Had no idea she doesn't like Korean guys, and even then, she didn't treat me like total shit. She just thought she was hot shit. I've talked to several kgirls and they all said that she's full of herself, loves to brag about her money and $7000/ mo NYC apartment, and definitely has let herself go.

  5. #10136

    Giselle Elite

    I believe staying in shape is key to a long and healthy life, so I scheduled a session with personal trainer Giselle.

    I was greeted by very pretty girl wearing a satin robe. After a quick shower, I rejoined her and OMG, what a sight. Its definitely her in the pics. Her body is amazing, nice hour glass shape, mouthwatering breasts and a nice big, bubble butt. Dfk, a good BBBJ, cg, sitting cg, and finished in mish.

    She's very laid back and friendly. I knew I was going to see her when I met her last week and am kicking myself for not having seen her sooner. I had a great time and will definitely see her again.

    Keep pumpin'.

    250 - 30 min.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/

  6. #10135

    Ds

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeThrow  [View Original Post]
    Whats mean DS? Somebody help please.
    DS is Discreet Story at website https://www.discreetstory.com/intro.

  7. #10134

    DS Korean

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    Hi, I'm not with DS but from my convo's with providers and from what I've seen at CVIP, some of the girls don't like Korean guys and refuse to see them.

  8. #10133
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeThrow  [View Original Post]
    Can I have the DS website please.
    Discreetstory.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    I can't even get DS to respond to my text.

  9. #10132
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    Can you post the website thank you.

  10. #10131
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    Can I have the DS website please.

  11. #10130
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    320 for the hour.
    Whats mean DS? Somebody help please.

  12. #10129

    Cari

    Quote Originally Posted by JWebster  [View Original Post]
    How much was her rate.
    320 for the hour.

  13. #10128

    DS membership

    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?

  14. #10127
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDMV  [View Original Post]
    Mouthwash.
    No, but you can google it to find out.

  15. #10126
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Based on everyone's feedback, I skipped Amy and visited Cari at DS. Wow! She was spectacular. Beautiful mid / late-20's Korean girl, pretty face, proportional 32 C (enhanced but very soft and natural) which fit her body, and a great ass. Usual Kgirl blue toast, shower, preview BBBJ, then hit he bedroom. First round went in her mouth, and send round finished in cowgirl (very tight). Mirrors all around the room give you a great view of all the action. The only negative is that she is 20 more than normal DS rate. I am hoping this is not more inflation coming.
    How much was her rate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape