Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 243 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3644
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #824

    Godiva

    Godiva is as advertised...

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/skitte...inbow/30970966 (all other sites seem to be down).

    Pics are recent and accurate. Petite girl with a great body; especially the meaty entree+.

    She acts like a pro but in a good way. Answers call, speaks articulately (well versed-shocker), on time, and good coms.

    She came to me (outcall) which was about 30 minutes travel. Has a driver (female) who I met and was not threatening whatsoever. Not sure if she has a handler, but if she does I did not notice (I asked and she didn't deny). Phone was ignored when with me, and I wasn't rushed at all.

    She has rules and is not GFE. This MIGHT change with time (my words, not hers) and I noticed her allowing, and perhaps open, to letting down her boundaries, a little, as we became comfy with one another: YMMV.

    Her heart is elsewhere and she won't allow certain levels of intimacy. Says no Kissing, DATY (and most mouth play), FIV, but she has so many more upsides. She didn't complain, or get angry, as I pushed the boundaries just a little on those rules (very little). We spoke about her rules up front so I was not disappointed. She won't see thugs, AA, or aggressive men; says they want to handle her (I liked that).

    She's clean, no candy, chill, great body (if you like petite), and one of the best Kitty's I've seen in awhile (I love them meaty, especially on slim girls).

    You won't be embarrassed if seen in public with her and she dresses nice.

    She's confident and has a little (okay, maybe more+) Dom in her.

    Considering the quality in the area, she is very high on my list. Unfortunately, there are too many rules (no, no's), to truly enjoy her company the way I'd prefer. Again, this "MIGHT" change, as I saw a little of it. But IMHO it will take time, and a lot of given respect to her boundaries, to get there.

    She is the real deal and if you take the above as a road map, and accept it, you should not be disappointed. If you're expecting more because you're "you" and "special", you will be disappointed. But put in the time and effort, this "might" change: Again-YMMV over time.

    TDFL.

  2. #823

    Brittany

    https://fort-pierce.skipthegames.com...a/195538272016

    Anyone seen her lately with any good results? Thanks in advance.

  3. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by SailFish69  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmmm& 2 posts.
    I've only done 2 quick reviews but I've been in the hobby for more than 40 years so don't believe me. But maybe someone who will take a chance and back me up on here. LOL.

  4. #821

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by SailFish69  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmmm🤔 2 posts.
    Yep! Sounds like cheering for herself or her boyfriend doing it for her after a not so flattering review! I guess she thinks someone will buy into this made up stuff. I've read her mixed reviews in the past and I say meh!

  5. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBT  [View Original Post]
    Amber is a Gem! I reached out to her thru text and she responded back within a reasonable time (it was early morning) We set up at her very safe place for a hh and let me tell you guys, she is very real, down to earth and accommodating! All letters were on the menu but YMMV depending on how you act! Treat this sweet lady right and she won't disappoint! I will definitely repeat!
    Hmmmmm🤔 2 posts.

  6. #819

    You Missed Out Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDownFl  [View Original Post]
    Amanda is a sweet girl. We set up for me to snatch her up at her FTP location to bring to my home (not into FTP Incalls-ugh). Approaching the time for me to leave to pick her up she was running around, helping friend (s), working, or whatever excuse these girls always have.

    Been there, done that, so I was not about to change my evening plans to wait for her, "I'm ready" BS. When she started playing the time game with me I cancelled. Originally set to pick her up between 5:30-6, about 8, or later, she hinted she may be ready. I had already cancelled and glad I did. I'm sure the 8'ish "I may be ready soon" would have turned into, "a little longer baby". We all know that BS.

    In that we had an extended date that would not require "Clock Watching" , and I'm like 45 minutes from FTP, this date would not begin till like 10 pm. Sorry, not going to play that game.

    So no, I have not experienced her with a play date.

    Sr. Members may be able to see the signs and ditch before it becomes another rookie mistake; which is what I saw. But to each their own. If I set another date up, I will report back.
    Amber is a Gem! I reached out to her thru text and she responded back within a reasonable time (it was early morning) We set up at her very safe place for a hh and let me tell you guys, she is very real, down to earth and accommodating! All letters were on the menu but YMMV depending on how you act! Treat this sweet lady right and she won't disappoint! I will definitely repeat!

  7. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy3081  [View Original Post]
    No, Stuart Nikki.

  8. #817

    Beautiful Bella sweet and petite

    Has anyone seen her. She advertises on Skip the Games almost daily, but I have never seen a review. I am having trouble uploading her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39C461C6-7CC8-4D1D-8C15-8C8567EE92B2.jpg‎   A59EC434-2E28-4FB6-A5DA-5FFF25946D3C.jpg‎   17EE35A1-1C4F-46B3-B9A0-EB0EA68F7F66.jpg‎  

  9. #816

    Bella.

    So I saw her before. Everything went fine but it was in a sketchy house with a big back dude who I think was her pimp maybe. Very pretty and sweet though and the dream went good. Tried to get back in touch with her but she was flakey and seems to have changed her place from where she was. Let me know if you guys have seen her recently and how it was. Thanks.

    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....b/419272176841

  10. #815

    Which Nikki?

    Were you with this Nikki?

    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...t/612786929344

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    I had a quick visit with Nikki today. Smooth hangout.

    70 for the BBBJ and allowed facial. She has a good attitude.

  11. #814

    Denielle

    Has anyone tried this 1 yet she's been posting for a couple weeks now.

    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...i/105144813224

  12. #813

    Danielle

    Has anyone seen this 1 been posting for a couple weeks now.

    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...i/105144813224

  13. #812

    Nikki.

    I had a quick visit with Nikki today. Smooth hangout.

    70 for the BBBJ and allowed facial. She has a good attitude.

  14. #811

    Brevard Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetFoRealFun  [View Original Post]
    Its a shame this area in the treasure coast is mostly void of any good talent. Unless I'm just looking in the wrong places or its all UTR up here, I keep having to go south for the good talent.
    Brevard sucks and it has sucked for a long time. For that matter, Indian River and Volusia aren't much different, IMHO.

    Is there any real talent on Seeking?

    Somebody find me a hot utr twenty something that wants a win-win. That would take me out of this depression. 😄.

  15. #810

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetFoRealFun  [View Original Post]
    I have also been wondering about her and also saw her girlfriends ads as well. Did you ever pull the trigger and meet with her?
    Amanda is a sweet girl. We set up for me to snatch her up at her FTP location to bring to my home (not into FTP Incalls-ugh). Approaching the time for me to leave to pick her up she was running around, helping friend (s), working, or whatever excuse these girls always have.

    Been there, done that, so I was not about to change my evening plans to wait for her, "I'm ready" BS. When she started playing the time game with me I cancelled. Originally set to pick her up between 5:30-6, about 8, or later, she hinted she may be ready. I had already cancelled and glad I did. I'm sure the 8'ish "I may be ready soon" would have turned into, "a little longer baby". We all know that BS.

    In that we had an extended date that would not require "Clock Watching" , and I'm like 45 minutes from FTP, this date would not begin till like 10 pm. Sorry, not going to play that game.

    So no, I have not experienced her with a play date.

    Sr. Members may be able to see the signs and ditch before it becomes another rookie mistake; which is what I saw. But to each their own. If I set another date up, I will report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape