Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 532 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2919
    On July 5 in Kensington Philadelphia area a 37 year old woman (mother of 5) was shot 12 times and killed. Looked up her photo and she looks very familiar. I believe she worked in the northeast phila area and as it turns out the woman who was shot and killed is from Mayfair area.

    It's either Dee Dee or another woman who I don't know her street name but know her online ads but I'm having trouble finding old ads because all the websites are down. I linked Dee Dee old ad but not the other.

    https://www.fox29.com/news/woman-fat...ton-police-say

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/outcal...endly/30930362

  2. #2918
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/603368619572

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kodak-es...adelphia-94129#erotic.

    Seen her ad for a while but was hesitant to pull the trigger due to lack of reviews. I really liked her pictures. She comes off eclectic and bohemian type.

    So I took the chance on Kodak and she was indeed real and my intuition was right in that she is that bohemian hippie type. She directed me to a very clean and safe incall spot outside of Philadelphia. I think she moves around if you look up her ads. Sometimes she's in the northeast and other times she works other places.

    That being said, although I had a good time, I would say the pictures are kind of old now. In her pictures she is all dolled up and looks healthy and looks to have a little junk in her trunk but in real life today she lost weight. She is also hard to get a hold of. She comes off more of a sugar baby type then a pure escort. She isn't the assembly line type get them in and out like other girls.

    Kodak is legit and I recommend her as you will have a good time but just know those pretty pictures are from like a year ago and she lost some weight. She's actually a smaller frame girl.

  3. #2917
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpua65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info? I thought I saw someone discussing awhile back in this thread. She is oh so my type. My bwc would look great filling her up. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweetw...-pt-2/31014907.
    You will be directed to Kensington and Frankford ave area for the incall. Personally I don't like going to that area anymore; specifically Frankford area. There is always shootings, hostile drivers, and I would be worried about my car being broken into in the area that she directs you to.

    I don't care how hot a girls is my safety comes first. There are other girls who have safer incall locations.

  4. #2916
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Of course she treats guys like suckers! She still has the stripper mentality
    Yea, that's the truth. Strippers have a different mentality then women who escort. The two worlds coexist among each other but women who mostly strip develop the skill set to extract as much money out of men without actually putting out. Can't blame them, it's not the job of a stripper to put out; at least here in the United States.

    In other countries like the Philippines, or Thailand, if you go to a nude bar with pole dancers any stripper you can take back to the hotel or take to a room in the back if they have rooms for full service.

  5. #2915
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    Will treat you like a sucker but she has a good pussy. Takes loads. I won't repeat though. Just too scripted.
    Of course she treats guys like suckers! She still has the stripper mentality!

  6. #2914
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    Will treat you like a sucker but she has a good pussy. Takes loads. I won't repeat though. Just too scripted.
    Takes loads as in facials?

  7. #2913

    Kind of annoying but nice kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    I've tried getting in contact with this one but she never replied to any of my text.
    Will treat you like a sucker but she has a good pussy. Takes loads. I won't repeat though. Just too scripted.

  8. #2912

    Btw

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/that-s...-hope/30122985

    Does anyone have any info on this one. Was thinking of seeing this one instead. Most likely would have been a better time.

  9. #2911

    Steer clear

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...u/198731894628

    Do not bother with this one. Pics are very old and she play way to many games. Had me waiting around for a hour while she got high. Then started nodding off durning the cardate. Had half the mind to take my donation back for out of her bra and shovel her out of the passenger seat after the session was done. She was so out of it, she didn't notice me squeezing on her tits to get out of my car.

  10. #2910

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    I've tried getting in contact with this one but she never replied to any of my text.
    Saw this one a couple weeks back. Intel is correct that she used to work at Ballpark. It's difficult to set up with her, but she's real. Pics are her, although the angles are just a bit more flattering than perhaps when you see her in person, but it's not far off. Her place is just on the edge of the K Ave area. My guess is that she's got a sugardaddy type supporting her and she does this on the side and somewhat on the down low, which is why it's hard to schedule with her. A bit of a clock watcher, but service is otherwise good and as advertised. No regrets and glad to have hooked up with her, although I may not go out of the way to schedule with her again. If she was easier to schedule with, I may consider seeing her more often.

    Happy Huntin,

    AC.

  11. #2909

    I've tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpua65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info? I thought I saw someone discussing awhile back in this thread. She is oh so my type. My bwc would look great filling her up. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweetw...-pt-2/31014907.
    I've tried getting in contact with this one but she never replied to any of my text.

  12. #2908

    This one?

    Anyone have info? I thought I saw someone discussing awhile back in this thread. She is oh so my type. My bwc would look great filling her up. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweetw...-pt-2/31014907.

  13. #2907

  14. #2906

    Stg is back online.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I hope I'm wrong but I think it has met the same fate as Backpage. If anyone kept numbers, that will be a gold mine for the next few weeks as everybody adjusts to the new norm.

    Another one will soon pop up, just like STG's did after Backpage shut down. But in the meantime, expect more street action as these providers got to eat. (Or do drugs is more like it). For the budget minded amongst us, this will be heaven until a new web site pops up to replace it.
    Stg is back online now.

  15. #2905

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I hope I'm wrong but I think it has met the same fate as Backpage. If anyone kept numbers, that will be a gold mine for the next few weeks as everybody adjusts to the new norm.

    Another one will soon pop up, just like STG's did after Backpage shut down. But in the meantime, expect more street action as these providers got to eat. (Or do drugs is more like it). For the budget minded amongst us, this will be heaven until a new web site pops up to replace it.
    Skip the games is back up. Just went there directly and loaded a page.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape