Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,706 to 15,720 of 28076
-
07-13-20 03:39 #12371Senior Member

Posts: 134OMG. I'm dying to try her
I'm dying to check this place out again. I haven't been to Flanders for over a year. I spent more of my money at pine spa. In my experience the girls there are consistently hot although I wouldn't say many of them are 20-year-old nympho's. More like 35 year old spinners. Last time I was there I saw a girl named summer. She was probably late 20's early 30's she was not old she had a killer body with huge fake tits. As I was leaving I saw Bobby in the hallway she was skinnier and more petite maybe a little bit older but really good looking. I've been to pine spa 7 to 10 times every time the girl has been in someway shape or form really good looking with a great body I never left disappointed.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
One of the last times I was at Flanders was about two years ago I do not remember the girls name but I remember her body was fucking perfect she was flawless. I'm going to have to hit this place up sometime this week!
-
07-13-20 03:34 #12370Regular Member

Posts: 23There is no doubt that Flanders have good talent. But there service / worth is not good.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
If you don't care about spending / burning $200 at all then flanders is good place. Its like you will pay full price but get only 2 seconds with Kate Upton. In that 2 seconds you can do what you want. Trust me limited / rush time with hottest girl is not worth unless you suffer from premature ejaculation.
No matter how busy they are, their business model is same. You will effectively get about 10-15 mins with a girl for the deed. Rest everything is rush and below par. They will charge you for full hour, then the girl will come in room and do lame massage for 2 mins and then tease you and ask to pay upfront and then goes out to bring towels. Then rush starts and its always like you are taking more time. Hurry up!
After the act / cleanup they will force you to kick you out before time.
If you insist to complete hour, the girl will throw tantrums, will look on the celing and do lame massage, will throw here hair in front if her face and look straight at walls, looks at clock ever seconds.
There are million other option for $200 who deserve and work very hard to earn your business.
Flanders is overrated and all talent are slackers.
-
07-13-20 01:20 #12369Senior Member

Posts: 567Shirley at Flanders
I don't think you can send a pic in a PM, but if you like cute twenty year old spinner nymphos, you won't be disappointed. Better call to make an appointment cause I've heard the guys are lining up. I'm told more girls arriving this week.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 21:40 #12368Banned Member

Posts: 707I think that place Thai place (near the cowshed bar on Mission Road) is totally legit at least definitely before there was no full service available.
I think if you're staying in the San Marcos area head over to Escondido, there's still a couple of places left where everything's on the menu.
However far better service can be had in a few different areas of San Diego, if you don't mind driving at least 30 minutes but as always your mileage will vary.
Originally Posted by DJezDick
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 20:04 #12367Senior Member

Posts: 44She is legit, saw her awhile back, maybe a year or so ago. Was good looking, standard sensual massage with HE. Limited mutual touch. I recall she said could kiss her breasts on return visit. I think she was on the pricier side for FBSM. Now she is advertising upgrades. I am curious what's on the menu and how much. Likely expensive.
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 19:23 #12366Senior Member

Posts: 95Yeah theres a girl there by the name of vivian. Call ahead and make an appointment. I stay firm at $ for FS and CBJ.
Originally Posted by sddave
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 19:00 #12365Senior Member

Posts: 87Sharing is caring
It doesn't hurt to share some pics bro. You can always send me a dm.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 17:42 #12364Senior Member

Posts: 160Sherry
Visited Flanders this morning Three men in the waiting room-which is small. Temperature gun, hand sanitizer, and told to wait with the others customers. Men arrived and left before I was lead to a room, $60 for a half hour. Mamasan came in and gave massage after 20 minute wait. Sherry finally comes in and ask what I want. Everything, she is young and beautiful, I point to cash on table and she counts it. $140 not enough for boom boom. I had to produce another $20 before she left to get condom. No BBBJ to my dismay! CBJ, ACG. And missionary to completion. She left to move on to the next pay check so I dressed and found my way out to see two more mongers in the waiting room. It's not how it was in the past but I still enjoyed Sherry even with the price increase. By the way Mamasan's massage and back walking was excellent!
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:37 #12363Senior Member

Posts: 98Mila
Anyone have any experience with this provider.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/141065
-
07-12-20 15:19 #12362Senior Member

Posts: 84Relax Zone Thai Massage in San Marcos,
Good afternoon SD board. I will be in the area all week and was looking for recommendations.
I have been scouring the board as well as Rub Maps, * but info is old and limited. Looking for FS.
Thanks.
-
07-12-20 14:50 #12361Senior Member

Posts: 140This. If you don't like the woman, ask to see another one BEFORE the massage. If she says she's the only one, ask for your money back and then go elsewhere, it saves everyone the time and hassle.
Some places have 15-20 guys a day coming through (some more than that). My old fav said she only remembered tattoos and dicks (both kinds).
As long as you're not causing a scene, they'll return you the money and act like they never saw you the next time you come in.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 11:04 #12360Banned Member

Posts: 707Because you've identified yourself as a newbie, so I will try to offer you some advice.
First things first, what services do you want?
Do you want really good massage with a tug at the end or do you want to have some intimacy with a pretty Young girl?
Most of the traditional store front massage parlors have providers who are older (late thirties to 60's) and a lot of them are very good at giving a massage as well as a sensual hand job.
When the lights are low and you're spending time with a woman slowly and systematically massaging your muscles, softly moving her hands up and down your body in a darkened room with soft music playing, it can be a very satisfying experience.
But you pretty much are not going to get everything, if you find a young 20 something girl with a beautiful body and face they can give a good massage and provide you with an enjoyable experience you have found a unicorn.
Most store front massage parlor providers will be older but they can provide a good experience, the younger girls tend to be more independent providers who usually have a full service menu. And they're usually more businesslike, get in and get you off and get you out the door. Personally I enjoy spending time with the provider and usually don't find a quick 15 or 20 minute session to be all that enjoyable but it really depends on the girl.
Just remember that this is how they're trying to make a living, this is their business and giving them a tip is the main part of their income.
So they've taken time out of their day to provide you a service if it's not the service you want just chalk it up to experience and learn to walk away if you don't like what you see when you walk in the front door.
You save everybody some frustration if you just say no thank you I change my mind and leave. Trust me she doesn't want to give you a massage if you're not going to tip her so just move on to what you really want.
Do you little homework find out Before you walk in the door what kind of parlor services are offered
.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 09:54 #12359Senior Member

Posts: 90Hillcrest
Samantha she was located in Hillcrest nice spot you can tell she has a lot of experience HHR with manscape and p massage. A+ amazing experience she is legit pm for any questions. Link did not work sorry. She is on rub rating hard to miss
-
07-11-20 21:33 #12358Senior Member

Posts: 266Art massage spa
I'm a real noobie at this. This was my first time. I Went to art massage spa across cheetahs. Older lady working. I asked for half hour and she said 40. Decent massage but was rushed. On the flip she offered HE. I declined and asked if they have anyone younger working. She seemed shocked and upset and said no it's just me. Once it was done she waited by the door and asked for tip.
Never coming again.
-
07-11-20 19:56 #12357Senior Member

Posts: 215Never legit
June from the old Thai place on E. Valley works there,greedy, pay upfront to her but anything available! Others offer less, good place! I have been to Sunset and Felecita since opening also!
Originally Posted by sddave
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




