Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by NirdMan76  [View Original Post]
    New to the site and relatively new to the bowl. I've messed around on SA without a ton of success and decided to try WYP. Within the first week or so I have received offers from:

    Sammy (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GGkX2AneVE27Ma for $$.

    And Trishysunshine (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nrXzvJeXDWnjbg for $.

    Sammy looks pretty good but that seems steep. Read a few posts from a while back about trishy that didn't sound too encouraging. Anyone have any recent experience with either of them? With WYP pay-to-talk model, just wondering if its worth the money to have a conversation with either one of them.

    Also, is it common for the girls to initiate offers on that site?
    Yes, it is common for them to initiate offers. Many are looking to make $100 and get a free night out. I am married so I don't go on dates. If I paid $100-200, I am expecting to get laid.

  2. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    If that Sammy has a Maine number, I think she's fake.

    Trashy is only looking for free lunch and dinner date. Never puts out. I met her a few times. A waste. Next!

    BMD.
    Patricia P* (Trishy Sunshine) lives in Naugatuck. She is 53 years old not 47. A few years ago, she was sentenced to 120 days for 2nd DUI offense. Just recently, she was charged with Assault 3rd degree with a screw driver and Disorderly Conduct from a domestic dispute. She obviously has a drinking problem. I almost went on a date with her. Thank God I did not because I stumbled upon her WYP pic while looking at a friend of a friends pics on Facebook. Then as a coincidence I saw her name on the Citizen's News police blotter which is a local Naugatuck area newspaper. Then I did a search for her on the CT judicial website and found the DUI. Proceed with caution.

  3. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by NirdMan76  [View Original Post]
    New to the site and relatively new to the bowl. I've messed around on SA without a ton of success and decided to try WYP. Within the first week or so I have received offers from:

    Sammy (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GGkX2AneVE27Ma for $$.

    And Trishysunshine (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nrXzvJeXDWnjbg for $.

    Sammy looks pretty good but that seems steep. Read a few posts from a while back about trishy that didn't sound too encouraging. Anyone have any recent experience with either of them? With WYP pay-to-talk model, just wondering if its worth the money to have a conversation with either one of them.

    Also, is it common for the girls to initiate offers on that site?
    If that Sammy has a Maine number, I think she's fake.

    Trashy is only looking for free lunch and dinner date. Never puts out. I met her a few times. A waste. Next!

    BMD.

  4. #2561

    SweetKitten West Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting for awhile. I can't tell if she's legit or not. Very wishy washy in replying to messages. Any Intel would be appreciated.
    I've worked on her for two weeks. She wants to meet, but can't. Has roommates, but wants to meet. Takes forever to get back to you, she wants to know when she can see me. Asked her about a motel, goes silent. A week l ask about a motel and she says her roommates are away for a few days and we can meet. I say great, when? Silence. I keep trying and 4 days later she says Hi. I ask if her roommates are back and does she want to go to a motel. She says her roommates are still gone. I offer to go down that night. Crickets. I think she may not really want to meet?

    Blue.

  5. #2560

    Approached on WYP

    New to the site and relatively new to the bowl. I've messed around on SA without a ton of success and decided to try WYP. Within the first week or so I have received offers from:

    Sammy (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GGkX2AneVE27Ma for $$.

    And Trishysunshine (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nrXzvJeXDWnjbg for $.

    Sammy looks pretty good but that seems steep. Read a few posts from a while back about trishy that didn't sound too encouraging. Anyone have any recent experience with either of them? With WYP pay-to-talk model, just wondering if its worth the money to have a conversation with either one of them.

    Also, is it common for the girls to initiate offers on that site?

  6. #2559

    Date

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Mandysweetheart89.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7bc76...a-c1ed102676b0

    This one messaged me yesterday trying very hard to get me to meet up with her right away. Fortunately, I had another date planned already but I played along even though I read the previous warnings about her. So she hits me up again today asking to meet up and then I finally realized why she looked so familiar. Turns out I used to bang her younger sister around five years ago. Anyway, without getting into exhaustive detail, this girl is trying her best to rip you off. Coming up with every scheme in the book to get you to send her cash, e.g. the phone's about to be shut off, I'll send you naked pictures, etc. I didn't bite and I also noticed her profile was disabled last night.

    Emily _jay.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6974...3-6453ffab77bf

    This one will also try to get you to cash app her money before meeting.

    _Clemantine_.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...b-c49fa0bd5d63

    Another one playing the cash app game after stringing you along with tons of messages. This is actually a new profile she created.
    So who was the fortunate girl you saw that day?

  7. #2558

    Crystalbee57

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Sharing my 2 cents.

    This girl is my first ever sugar baby I had in SA when I started in 2017. It seems she broke up with her boyfriend recently and she is in need of financial help. She is laid back and down to earth girl. She has a dog that barks a lot. Great body and is in the national guard. I will try to contact her again and see if she wants round 2. You may ask how do I know is her? Her tattoo on her upper chest, body, and hair.


    Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still the same?
    Too bad she doesn't like replying back.

  8. #2557

    A few girls to avoid

    Mandysweetheart89.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7bc76...a-c1ed102676b0

    This one messaged me yesterday trying very hard to get me to meet up with her right away. Fortunately, I had another date planned already but I played along even though I read the previous warnings about her. So she hits me up again today asking to meet up and then I finally realized why she looked so familiar. Turns out I used to bang her younger sister around five years ago. Anyway, without getting into exhaustive detail, this girl is trying her best to rip you off. Coming up with every scheme in the book to get you to send her cash, e.g. the phone's about to be shut off, I'll send you naked pictures, etc. I didn't bite and I also noticed her profile was disabled last night.

    Emily _jay.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6974...3-6453ffab77bf

    This one will also try to get you to cash app her money before meeting.

    _Clemantine_.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...b-c49fa0bd5d63

    Another one playing the cash app game after stringing you along with tons of messages. This is actually a new profile she created.

  9. #2556

    Daddy's girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Explains the unsolicited pictures. Did she make you drive all the way to MA to just tell you to cashapp?
    I didn't let it get that far. As soon as she mentioned Cashapp I broke of communication.

  10. #2555

    DaddysGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    I was in contact with her. She wanted to Venmo or Cashapp before meeting. I would not trust this one!
    Explains the unsolicited pictures. Did she make you drive all the way to MA to just tell you to cashapp?

  11. #2554

    Daddy's girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    I have not discuss any rates. The two pics she sent is one of her in a black bra, and one bend over behind a mirror. Seems decent pics but all with filters.

    If she can host I may visit her otherwise I will not head up there. I was cat-fished last time I went up to Massachusetts.
    I was in contact with her. She wanted to Venmo or Cashapp before meeting. I would not trust this one!

  12. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    No problem.

    I did ask her how has her experience been so far with SA, she said "Terrible, no luck so far, only with one guy but he is too busy" I thought she was talking about you.

    BTW these girls lie all the time.
    Yes. Not exactly bastions of honesty.

  13. #2552
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir. Please give a report if possible.

    The member who was messaging me before had met with her a year or two ago. However, I didn't save his pm or remember the gist of it. I was hiping he would show up to this conversation before I contacted her.
    No problem.

    I did ask her how has her experience been so far with SA, she said "Terrible, no luck so far, only with one guy but he is too busy" I thought she was talking about you.

    BTW these girls lie all the time.

  14. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    I have not discuss any rates. The two pics she sent is one of her in a black bra, and one bend over behind a mirror. Seems decent pics but all with filters.

    If she can host I may visit her otherwise I will not head up there. I was cat-fished last time I went up to Massachusetts.
    Thank you sir. Please give a report if possible.

    The member who was messaging me before had met with her a year or two ago. However, I didn't save his pm or remember the gist of it. I was hiping he would show up to this conversation before I contacted her.

  15. #2550

    DaddysGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I never contacted her.

    A while back, someone on this board messaged me with info on her. (We were exchanging info on a number of girls).

    I was hoping that whomever that poster was would see my post, and fill me in on her again.

    Did you discuss rates and how were the pics?
    I have not discuss any rates. The two pics she sent is one of her in a black bra, and one bend over behind a mirror. Seems decent pics but all with filters.

    If she can host I may visit her otherwise I will not head up there. I was cat-fished last time I went up to Massachusetts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape