Escort Review: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 6989
-
07-14-20 15:05 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 200Yes, it is common for them to initiate offers. Many are looking to make $100 and get a free night out. I am married so I don't go on dates. If I paid $100-200, I am expecting to get laid.
Originally Posted by NirdMan76
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 14:51 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 200Patricia P* (Trishy Sunshine) lives in Naugatuck. She is 53 years old not 47. A few years ago, she was sentenced to 120 days for 2nd DUI offense. Just recently, she was charged with Assault 3rd degree with a screw driver and Disorderly Conduct from a domestic dispute. She obviously has a drinking problem. I almost went on a date with her. Thank God I did not because I stumbled upon her WYP pic while looking at a friend of a friends pics on Facebook. Then as a coincidence I saw her name on the Citizen's News police blotter which is a local Naugatuck area newspaper. Then I did a search for her on the CT judicial website and found the DUI. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 11:34 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 5229If that Sammy has a Maine number, I think she's fake.
Originally Posted by NirdMan76
[View Original Post]
Trashy is only looking for free lunch and dinner date. Never puts out. I met her a few times. A waste. Next!
BMD.
-
07-13-20 23:48 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 1322SweetKitten West Haven
I've worked on her for two weeks. She wants to meet, but can't. Has roommates, but wants to meet. Takes forever to get back to you, she wants to know when she can see me. Asked her about a motel, goes silent. A week l ask about a motel and she says her roommates are away for a few days and we can meet. I say great, when? Silence. I keep trying and 4 days later she says Hi. I ask if her roommates are back and does she want to go to a motel. She says her roommates are still gone. I offer to go down that night. Crickets. I think she may not really want to meet?
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
07-13-20 23:36 #2560Regular Member

Posts: 1Approached on WYP
New to the site and relatively new to the bowl. I've messed around on SA without a ton of success and decided to try WYP. Within the first week or so I have received offers from:
Sammy (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GGkX2AneVE27Ma for $$.
And Trishysunshine (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nrXzvJeXDWnjbg for $.
Sammy looks pretty good but that seems steep. Read a few posts from a while back about trishy that didn't sound too encouraging. Anyone have any recent experience with either of them? With WYP pay-to-talk model, just wondering if its worth the money to have a conversation with either one of them.
Also, is it common for the girls to initiate offers on that site?
-
07-13-20 22:51 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 431Date
So who was the fortunate girl you saw that day?
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 21:29 #2558Regular Member

Posts: 18Crystalbee57
Too bad she doesn't like replying back.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 20:01 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 660A few girls to avoid
Mandysweetheart89.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7bc76...a-c1ed102676b0
This one messaged me yesterday trying very hard to get me to meet up with her right away. Fortunately, I had another date planned already but I played along even though I read the previous warnings about her. So she hits me up again today asking to meet up and then I finally realized why she looked so familiar. Turns out I used to bang her younger sister around five years ago. Anyway, without getting into exhaustive detail, this girl is trying her best to rip you off. Coming up with every scheme in the book to get you to send her cash, e.g. the phone's about to be shut off, I'll send you naked pictures, etc. I didn't bite and I also noticed her profile was disabled last night.
Emily _jay.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c6974...3-6453ffab77bf
This one will also try to get you to cash app her money before meeting.
_Clemantine_.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...b-c49fa0bd5d63
Another one playing the cash app game after stringing you along with tons of messages. This is actually a new profile she created.
-
07-12-20 19:44 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 88Daddy's girl
I didn't let it get that far. As soon as she mentioned Cashapp I broke of communication.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 19:14 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 431DaddysGirl
Explains the unsolicited pictures. Did she make you drive all the way to MA to just tell you to cashapp?
Originally Posted by Sitteb36
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 18:23 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 88Daddy's girl
I was in contact with her. She wanted to Venmo or Cashapp before meeting. I would not trust this one!
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 17:11 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 628Yes. Not exactly bastions of honesty.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 16:45 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 431No problem.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
I did ask her how has her experience been so far with SA, she said "Terrible, no luck so far, only with one guy but he is too busy" I thought she was talking about you.
BTW these girls lie all the time.
-
07-12-20 16:27 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 628Thank you sir. Please give a report if possible.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
The member who was messaging me before had met with her a year or two ago. However, I didn't save his pm or remember the gist of it. I was hiping he would show up to this conversation before I contacted her.
-
07-12-20 16:23 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 431DaddysGirl
I have not discuss any rates. The two pics she sent is one of her in a black bra, and one bend over behind a mirror. Seems decent pics but all with filters.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
If she can host I may visit her otherwise I will not head up there. I was cat-fished last time I went up to Massachusetts.








Reply With Quote






