Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 1429 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 24055
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10135

    Giselle Elite

    I believe staying in shape is key to a long and healthy life, so I scheduled a session with personal trainer Giselle.

    I was greeted by very pretty girl wearing a satin robe. After a quick shower, I rejoined her and OMG, what a sight. Its definitely her in the pics. Her body is amazing, nice hour glass shape, mouthwatering breasts and a nice big, bubble butt. Dfk, a good BBBJ, cg, sitting cg, and finished in mish.

    She's very laid back and friendly. I knew I was going to see her when I met her last week and am kicking myself for not having seen her sooner. I had a great time and will definitely see her again.

    Keep pumpin'.

    250 - 30 min.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/

  2. #10134

    Ds

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeThrow  [View Original Post]
    Whats mean DS? Somebody help please.
    DS is Discreet Story at website https://www.discreetstory.com/intro.

  3. #10133

    DS Korean

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    Hi, I'm not with DS but from my convo's with providers and from what I've seen at CVIP, some of the girls don't like Korean guys and refuse to see them.

  4. #10132
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeThrow  [View Original Post]
    Can I have the DS website please.
    Discreetstory.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    I can't even get DS to respond to my text.

  5. #10131
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    Can you post the website thank you.

  6. #10130
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?
    Can I have the DS website please.

  7. #10129
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    320 for the hour.
    Whats mean DS? Somebody help please.

  8. #10128

    Cari

    Quote Originally Posted by JWebster  [View Original Post]
    How much was her rate.
    320 for the hour.

  9. #10127

    DS membership

    I had no trouble getting membership at AG, CVIP and CP. I received from a text from DS asking if I was Korean. Is DS not taking Korean customer?

  10. #10126
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDMV  [View Original Post]
    Mouthwash.
    No, but you can google it to find out.

  11. #10125
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Based on everyone's feedback, I skipped Amy and visited Cari at DS. Wow! She was spectacular. Beautiful mid / late-20's Korean girl, pretty face, proportional 32 C (enhanced but very soft and natural) which fit her body, and a great ass. Usual Kgirl blue toast, shower, preview BBBJ, then hit he bedroom. First round went in her mouth, and send round finished in cowgirl (very tight). Mirrors all around the room give you a great view of all the action. The only negative is that she is 20 more than normal DS rate. I am hoping this is not more inflation coming.
    How much was her rate.

  12. #10124
    Quote Originally Posted by LvYngP  [View Original Post]
    WTH is blue toast?
    Mouthwash.

  13. #10123
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful mid / late-20's Korean girl, pretty face, proportional 32 C (enhanced but very soft and natural) which fit her body, and a great ass. Usual Kgirl blue toast, .
    Blue toast = mouthwash.

    And, wow, she must've been a young-un in 2014 when she was first reviewed.

  14. #10122

    Blue toast?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Based on everyone's feedback, I skipped Amy and visited Cari at DS. Wow! She was spectacular. Beautiful mid / late-20's Korean girl, pretty face, proportional 32 C (enhanced but very soft and natural) which fit her body, and a great ass. Usual Kgirl blue toast, shower, preview BBBJ, then hit he bedroom. First round went in her mouth, and send round finished in cowgirl (very tight). Mirrors all around the room give you a great view of all the action. The only negative is that she is 20 more than normal DS rate. I am hoping this is not more inflation coming.
    WTH is blue toast?

  15. #10121

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape