High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 135 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by LickYourClit  [View Original Post]
    Well I am small 3 inches.
    Quote Originally Posted by LickYourClit  [View Original Post]
    I'm about 8 inches I don't think she likes it much she said that's looks kind of big but lets try it slow first fucked her nice and slow got a nice BJ hand combo from her.
    That's amazing. I need to know your secret!

  2. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by LickYourClit  [View Original Post]
    I'm about 8 inches I don't think she likes it much she said that's looks kind of big but lets try it slow first fucked her nice and slow got a nice BJ hand combo from her.
    I'm tiny but fat, she only let me put in the mushroom. As long as I go slow she let me put them inside.

  3. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing! And did we ever get a consensus if she's OK with big or not?
    I'm about 8 inches I don't think she likes it much she said that's looks kind of big but lets try it slow first fucked her nice and slow got a nice BJ hand combo from her.

  4. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing! And did we ever get a consensus if she's OK with big or not?
    She's not OK with that.

  5. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing! And did we ever get a consensus if she's OK with big or not?
    I tiny.

    I don't think she likes really big.

  6. #1008
    Thanks for sharing! And did we ever get a consensus if she's OK with big or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Found this in my files. Even though cityx is gone, here is her ad from there. I think it is okay if I post.

  7. #1007

    Status

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier21  [View Original Post]
    Got to see the beautiful Jennifer recently. Service is still top notch. Quality massage and lots of extras. She's well reported throughout this forum so I don't have to go into detail. She's seeing clients again, but doesn't have an add out with Cityxguide gone. I recommended that she seeks out other online advertising websites. I think we're all trying to find a new "go-to-source" for information. Eventually a good source will emerge.

    If you have her number, hit her up. I don't think the forum allows phone numbers to be posted here (probably for good reason). If you don't have her contact info, hold tight. She'll put up an online ad soon.
    Are you still on here? You're not listed as a senior member anymore.

  8. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier21  [View Original Post]
    Got to see the beautiful Jennifer recently. Service is still top notch. Quality massage and lots of extras. She's well reported throughout this forum so I don't have to go into detail. She's seeing clients again, but doesn't have an add out with Cityxguide gone. I recommended that she seeks out other online advertising websites. I think we're all trying to find a new "go-to-source" for information. Eventually a good source will emerge.

    If you have her number, hit her up. I don't think the forum allows phone numbers to be posted here (probably for good reason). If you don't have her contact info, hold tight. She'll put up an online ad soon.
    Found this in my files. Even though cityx is gone, here is her ad from there. I think it is okay if I post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jencxgad.jpg‎  

  9. #1005

    As Good as Always

    Got to see the beautiful Jennifer recently. Service is still top notch. Quality massage and lots of extras. She's well reported throughout this forum so I don't have to go into detail. She's seeing clients again, but doesn't have an add out with Cityxguide gone. I recommended that she seeks out other online advertising websites. I think we're all trying to find a new "go-to-source" for information. Eventually a good source will emerge.

    If you have her number, hit her up. I don't think the forum allows phone numbers to be posted here (probably for good reason). If you don't have her contact info, hold tight. She'll put up an online ad soon.

  10. #1004

    Junko

    Finally got a hold of Junko and made a appt.

    Perfect place, low key.

    Secured and very nice place.

    Just like everyone else reported on her.

    She is really good And very accommodating (at most LOL).

    After 15-20 min of massage.

    She started to roam in between my legs and starts teasing the gems.

    And boy She knows how to wake up Jr Real good.

    Then she said turn over.

    And she started complimenting about Jr why so fat and long LOL.

    And says Idk if I want that In my p. Why.

    Maybe just a BJ and that's it.

    I was like I would like to have the full menu and I'll make sure to do it slow and sensual.

    She said ok we try it and if I don't like we stop.

    I said ok.

    So I proceeded to go in mish style.

    And as the head is in.

    She started screaming and it was kinda loud.

    And I said keep it down that was kinda loud.

    She said please keep it more slow and don't go all the way.

    I said ok let's keep it like this for now until you get more and more wet.

    And she did.

    As time goes on.

    She said enough.

    Maybe you should leave.

    I'm very sore now.

    So I said maybe we should take a break (3 x).

    In between breaks she massages.

    And back to it.

    Finally release From dgy style.

    I'm the kind is guy that takes long And I make sure the other person gets.

    Climax first before I do.

    But over all I'd definitely repeat.

    She said it will take some time for her to get used to my Jr. LOL.

    I said I can't wait.

    After the deed she continued to massage again before I showered.

    She Offered me a drink hugged and left.

    Just wanted to share my experience with her.

    Over all.

    It was worth the try.

    Standard rate.

    But I Gave extra. 20 for her effort.

    Baller22.

  11. #1003

    じ12421;12435;12371;

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGuy  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Thanks!
    I give to her 3.

    Because we are same from Japan.

    Also she give me goo service.

    Osiri and omeko.

    Of coarse more.

    I'm young guy but she is my.

    Type so Beautiful women 😍.

  12. #1002

    Damage?

    What was the damage? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen911  [View Original Post]
    Set up appointment day before. Pretty standard. She was very accommodating and friendly. Arrived just a little before my appointment time. She greeting me at the door and OMG she looked amazing as usual. I then took a quick shower and proceeded to the room. Apartment was very clean and nice. Parking was easy. Room was dimly lit and soft music playing in the background. I proceed to lie on the ground because I am a big guy. She gave a great massage in the beginning. The after 30 min. Her hands roamed closer to my ass and inner thighs. I became very excited when she told me to turn over. I then asked her to lay on the massage table so I could eat her out. OMG that was amazing. Her pussy tasted so good and she was quite responsive. He as well as I enjoyed it. I grabbed her tits with her legs over my shoulders as she became very wet. I couldn't wait any longer. She then told me to lay down because it was my turn. She proceeded to give me a nice sensual BBBJ. One of the best I've had. Then slipped on the condom and began to ride me. I was ready to shoot my load and asked her for doggy style. I then blew my load in doggy as I couldn't hold it in anymore. She asked me if I wanted to shower and I opted for a towel. We had some small talk and the she offered me a drink before I left. Overall excellent session as usual. Treat her well fellas. She's a diamond in the rough with all these CC up sellers. I will definitely repeat.

  13. #1001

    Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajarn  [View Original Post]
    Called. No one picked up the phone. No voice mail. No one called me back. How to?
    Did you leave a message? She might have been with a customer or something. She doesn't have a staff.

    EDIT: Sorry didn't remember you said no voice mail. It happened to me before, she called me back later. It might be that she was booked or done for the day. Try again.

  14. #1000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 945

    Silent

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, try call and find out!
    Called. No one picked up the phone. No voice mail. No one called me back. How to?

  15. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, try call and find out!
    Okay! Thanks again for the #.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape