Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 17751
-
07-14-20 08:55 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 78Wcr?
Where is WCR?
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 08:05 #13085Banned Member

Posts: 3001Where exactly is WCR in College Park?
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
I might need to check it out once I come out of retirement LOL.
-
07-14-20 06:27 #13084Senior Member

Posts: 298Wcr
For sure. WCR is my stroll. Kendra is slim and attractive. Great head technique. Sally is thicker with a southern accent, she just had a kid last week. She gives the best head on the WCR. She will keep going after you bust until you ask her to stop. NayNay looks kind of like a dude, skinny and tall with short hair. She is funny and hums while she is blowing you. She swallows every time. There is a younger girl that I've never sampled, she won't get in my car. For some reason she is scared of me. Keisha gives great head and I've cream pied her once. Always paid 20 +5 tip. Slim with a cute smile and a little overbite. If you catch red out there she usually has her hair dyed some crazy color. She is very slim and likes you sticking a finger in her pussy while she is blowing you. She is a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 21:36 #13083Senior Member

Posts: 4061Tattoo you were sorta correct
Tattoo my friend you were correct, sorta LOL. I hit up FIB again tonight. No one was out except for a short thin ugly WSW wearing a short cut off black shirt and black shorts. As I passed her, she yelled "HEY, CAN I GET A RIDE?" I made my way over to Shirley Dr and guess who I saw leaving Knights Inn: Gloria. Parked and went inside. She was standing in the lobby. She saw me and gave me a big smile and asked me "what's up?" with her hair down and pushing her tits together. I forget what I said but I knew what was up. I asked her how much. She told me 60. I don't know if 60 is just for the BJ or for everything in general. Told her I would get back to her and I left. She is very popular as she was talking to quite a few guys outside. She has a room in the hotel but I don't think it's worth seeing her with everyone around. I actually was kind of scared for my life while I was in that hotel. But anyways, I was able to get a picture of her. She is truly a BBW and very sexy. BBWs are my thing and she is cute, but I like my life more LOL.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 00:04 #13082Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea she big, but got some nice looking tits. She has a pretty face as well, prettier than the SWs on FIB. Yea the sunset looked amazing today and I'm a sucker for them.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 21:38 #13081Banned Member

Posts: 3001I ain't seen her before but hell maybe I have LOL. She looks close to Big Nikki size tho.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
BTW don't you just love being on the stroll right at sunset LOL.
-
07-12-20 21:21 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 4061I saw her again tonight. I was at FIB around sunset. Only saw a couple BSW in the Mills area. As I was on Shirley Dr I saw her walking across the Knights Inn Lot. I parked at the gas station next to it. She was wearing ear buds and sunglasses. I was staring right at her. She just ignored me and walked around my car. She walked to Chevron. I went on FIC couple of times to see if anything changed (and it didn't) and as I was back on FIB I saw her walking back towards the Knights Inn. Here is a pic of her (sorry not so good). Maybe one if you have seen her before. I should've flagged her or waved her down but didn't want to catch attention to myself with other people around.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 23:53 #13079Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea Nikki a big girl. She does have a big gut, but that ass is nice. Like I said before, her BJ game is one of the best on FIB. It seems that most white BBWs know how to handle and suck a dick. I been with quite a few in my lifetime, and I'll honestly say that she's one of the top 3. I've heard she can have issues and attitude with ya, but for me that hasn't happened (yet). I also know most guys aren't into BBW but if you are she's one of those "gems".
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 22:13 #13078Senior Member

Posts: 1456Nikki bigger
She's gotten so big she can't barely get into a car, most of the time they load her in the back of a pickup truck. A heavy duty pickup truck at that.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 18:16 #13077Senior Member

Posts: 643LOL, Yeah weighing at a cool 250 lbs LOL.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 17:53 #13076Banned Member

Posts: 3001None of those girls on Fib wear underwear actually LOL.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 17:34 #13075Banned Member

Posts: 253Hey BBlove, can you recommend any good bbjcim SW on wcr?
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
I've been there about 3 times and had fun each time, but I don't go enough to really know who is out there.
-
07-11-20 15:11 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 4061I cruised there a few times in that area last year. Never saw anything. You may catch a SW or even a begger at that new chevron off Atlanta Rd.
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 15:04 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea Nikki got bigger gutwise and buttwise LOL. Plus every time I seen her out the past few weeks, she is wearing these short dresses with no underwear.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 12:33 #13072Banned Member

Posts: 3001I guarantee you that chick was a SW. Any girl you see on Fib is a SW pretty much LOL. I think Fib is about to really slow down as it looks like the strip clubs might get shutdown again.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




