Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42386

  2. #42385

  3. #42384

    Fussy, trifling, Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Is this your Monica?? She's 25.
    Yes that's the same woman.

  4. #42383

  5. #42382

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up from online. Gave me her cel number. Said she was looking to make money to pay for room.
    Fresh out of rehab (where she's been forever) and I'm not available recently.
    She asked me to pass on information. Seems like she got a few calls then may have changed up, because she gave me a price range when I asked.
    I knew people like to know ahead of time. I do.
    Her ladyfriend (wife) may have something to do with her game shift too. Which is strange because she was working her down the way for candy money.
    Tori was the workhorse. Looked to be abusive too. These lesbian relationships look harder than normal ones, especially when they both have habits.
    She may be one of these types who want their girl to make that money but not put in any real work. If that makes any sense.
    She's been in this business a minute. I told her yesterday. Guys are PAYING to PLAY. Not everyone gets off just watching.
    As I tried to explain to one of the brethren who may have had a bad negotiation; I don't want to be her manager. Just shared the information.
    I do apologize if anyone had a bad experience, because that doesn't shine right for me. If I were around originally, I'd just hit it and moved on.
    Sorry if any of my brothers were misled or deceived by by old friend Tori. NT out.
    I for one appreciate the effort and the resource, even though it didn't work out. I have recommended ladies before and a fellow monger didn't have a great time.

    Different strokes.

  6. #42381
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytate123  [View Original Post]
    Where is the homie Vega? Hope he is OK I miss those reports of his LOL.
    I'm still around. I aint messin with this covid tho. Not trying end up in the hospital for BJ.

  7. #42380

    Hard to say

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    It all works out. Tori is better known here as Slim Nikki from WW. She was a great date but an insufferable thief. I wonder why the insistence on video dates. I'm sure there's a good reason behind it.
    She hit me up from online. Gave me her cel number. Said she was looking to make money to pay for room.
    Fresh out of rehab (where she's been forever) and I'm not available recently.
    She asked me to pass on information. Seems like she got a few calls then may have changed up, because she gave me a price range when I asked.
    I knew people like to know ahead of time. I do.
    Her ladyfriend (wife) may have something to do with her game shift too. Which is strange because she was working her down the way for candy money.
    Tori was the workhorse. Looked to be abusive too. These lesbian relationships look harder than normal ones, especially when they both have habits.
    She may be one of these types who want their girl to make that money but not put in any real work. If that makes any sense.
    She's been in this business a minute. I told her yesterday. Guys are PAYING to PLAY. Not everyone gets off just watching.
    As I tried to explain to one of the brethren who may have had a bad negotiation; I don't want to be her manager. Just shared the information.
    I do apologize if anyone had a bad experience, because that doesn't shine right for me. If I were around originally, I'd just hit it and moved on.
    Sorry if any of my brothers were misled or deceived by by old friend Tori. NT out.

  8. #42379

    Green dress

    Not sure if this girl is what I've seen a few others recently post about but earlier today I was crawling through and saw this WSW not quite spinner type but skinny with some nice thighs walking pass the citgo on dundalk ave. Green top and green skirt up so high I could almost see her kitty just from walking. Anyone know this one?

  9. #42378

    Maybe for the better

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Someone must of sold this girl the idea onlyfans is anothee source of income. She said same to me too.

    Its alright I saw Emerald on the way there and got some truly inspiring top.
    It all works out. Tori is better known here as Slim Nikki from WW. She was a great date but an insufferable thief. I wonder why the insistence on video dates. I'm sure there's a good reason behind it.

  10. #42377

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    Monica is sexy to me no doubt. Love her complexion and spinner body. She's pretty too. She has a kind of Miley Cyrus husky voice that is also sexy.

    Here's the thing, with all that looks and sexy, she is not worth the effort for me. I honestly wouldn't fuck her again for free. Just frustrating not to get what you want and need from a woman that looks better than average. There are a few like that out there. Monica's perfunctory below average service just doesn't cut it. Head average, no DT. She doesn't really like sex at all, doesn't want it from behind, complains when you go deep, definitely can't bang or she will run from the D or end date. She also has intermittent bouts of GPS, got out of my car once at offer of thirty. Tried her 3 x over last 18 months, only once was adequate and that was first time, shortly after she had baby. She was at least nice that night. Her game is just getting you to come out of pocket for her looks alone. I can look at some pictures or videos and not pay a dime. Shame, might be fun if she could perform half as good as she looks.

    Pic is from last year. She looks better now.
    This was about 6-8 months ago but after a date with her I had to take a shot and a pill. YMMV. I spent the next month just LOOKING for her to tell her to get checked out. Haven't seen her since. This post may get deleted but I never said I got whatever I got from her. Wink.

  11. #42376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the digits. But she says she's only doing videos. She didn't quote a price.
    Someone must of sold this girl the idea onlyfans is anothee source of income. She said same to me too.

    Its alright I saw Emerald on the way there and got some truly inspiring top.

  12. #42375

    Thanks but.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Evening dog brothers.

    I had an old friend contact me fresh out of rehab who I can't get to. She's in a situation and needs assistance.
    Hit me for info.

    Name's Tori.
    Thanks for the digits. But she says she's only doing videos. She didn't quote a price.

  13. #42374

  14. #42373

  15. #42372

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    I saw crazy Samantha close to the Citgo in Dundalk last night. She was wearing a bright green dress. Told me tbat she got out of the grey bar hotel not too long ago. I asked her if she is still crazy and she hiked up her dress while giving me a grin and showed me that she was not wearing any panties. I told her that I would take that as a yes and I kept going. I got a laugh out of it but Sam is too much trouble for my blood.
    I saw her earlier in the week wearing that same dress, maybe Tuesday, after dropping another date off at about 4:30 am. I picked up a girl named christina, blond average looking. By the time we got to the spot she was nodding off and I thought I made a mistake. I asked if she was up for the task and she assured me she was fine. She the then proceeded to take it DEEP with throat fucking for a good 15 minutes before I deposited my load and she made sure the pipe was completely empty before taking her mouth off. I gave her a Hamilton and 3 Washingtons and dropped her at the Mararthon, where I saw Samantha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape