Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 524 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2493
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Poo,

    What's the neighborhood like?

    Blue.
    It's likely as jasmines place, which is a decent neighborhood.

  2. #2492

    Jasmine & friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Poo,

    What's the neighborhood like?

    Blue.
    Neighborhood is safe. She Shares an apartment with other gals. The only problem is Jasmine is very busy and kitty tends to smell if she doesn't wash. I've been with her and when I went down I smelled Charlie Tuna.

    Stay safe.

    AJ.

  3. #2491

  4. #2490

    Wow Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/918662124083

    I will say two things about them: 1. Wow and 2. If you are looking for something in Waterbury reasonably priced and "Wow", give them a call.

    Amazed, truly amazed. Poo.
    Poo,

    What's the neighborhood like?

    Blue.

  5. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by StashPipe  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she got picked up by wtby popo on 6/11, they're hitting her with like 30 charges, 4 felonies, all unrelated to the game, she's been dodging warrants for years. She's def going to do some time.
    Dang. I saw her couple weeks before that. She had her own struggles but was sweet and will be missed.

  6. #2488

    Gentelmen

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/918662124083

    I will say two things about them: 1. Wow and 2. If you are looking for something in Waterbury reasonably priced and "Wow", give them a call.

    Amazed, truly amazed. Poo.

  7. #2487
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else tried this evening? Cityx last month now this. Can't a man relax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastymanor  [View Original Post]
    Might have been another DOS (Denial Of Service) attack. This type of attack is usually done by hitting the target such as a web server with too many requests at the same time. I believe that STG has had this happen before.
    I couldn't load it late yesterday afternoon. I was able to view it this morning. I thought it was shut down also.

  8. #2486

    Appears to be working fine this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else tried this evening? Cityx last month now this. Can't a man relax.
    Might have been another DOS (Denial Of Service) attack. This type of attack is usually done by hitting the target such as a web server with too many requests at the same time. I believe that STG has had this happen before.

  9. #2485
    Quote Originally Posted by StashPipe  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she got picked up by wtby popo on 6/11, they're hitting her with like 30 charges, 4 felonies, all unrelated to the game, she's been dodging warrants for years. She's def going to do some time.
    Damn it. She was close to where I live. I saw her 2 days before that too. Is there anyone else in Bristol anyone can recommend? Here or in pm?

  10. #2484

    Skip the games down?

    Anyone else tried this evening? Cityx last month now this. Can't a man relax.

  11. #2483
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jesse from Bristol / Waterbury? And don't ask for a link, there isn't one.
    I actually came across her FB page a couple weeks ago. She's been staying at a pre-trip travel agency awaiting to go on her state sponsored vacation.

  12. #2482

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jesse from Bristol / Waterbury? And don't ask for a link, there isn't one.
    Unfortunately she got picked up by wtby popo on 6/11, they're hitting her with like 30 charges, 4 felonies, all unrelated to the game, she's been dodging warrants for years. She's def going to do some time.

  13. #2481

    Jesse

    Does anyone know what happened to Jesse from Bristol / Waterbury? And don't ask for a link, there isn't one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjEzNTQzYmFiZjY5ZjFkOTU0ZDRlMWY1Y2UzMDljYzg3ODljYzI.jpg‎  

  14. #2480

    Vanessa. Link is down

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/336088929500

    I'll be in town tomorrow & I'm thinking of giving Vanessa "some business".

    Does anyone have an scoop on her?

    Thanks,

    Kev.
    Seems you made her remove the posting on STG.

  15. #2479
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFan125  [View Original Post]
    You have a link or number?
    She doesn't post everyday. If you search Vanessa on StG, she'll come up. No face shots, black nighty, Writing tattoo Under one of her boobs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape