Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 17945
-
07-11-20 16:03 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 442I've been called a white night for writing good things about a girl and I have been called a hater because a girl stood me up. I have seen girls that had glowing recommendations that I would never see again because they were so bad. So everyone's experience is different- you can only hope that a girl that is recommended gives you the same experience that you read about. Unfortunately, that does not happen as much as it should. We shouldn't criticize each other- unless you know it's a bogus review. Just my opinion. Have a good day everyone.
Originally Posted by Ffboy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 14:56 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 87Whiteknight
I love how I get called a white knight for kelsey then 5 other guys jump in and give good reviews too. Just shows if you treat these girls like crap they will treat you that way back.
-
07-11-20 09:34 #5418Regular Member

Posts: 3Do you got her number or a link?
Originally Posted by TLawsonLex
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 09:08 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 223STG is up for me
I been going to onebackpage here of late.
Originally Posted by MyHobby001
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 09:07 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 223STG is up for me
I been going to onebackpage here of late.
Originally Posted by MyHobby001
[View Original Post]
https://onebackpage.com/search/category, 98/ region,782059/ city, Lexington. Well you will have to put in your information from here your looking for, would not paste for me.
-
07-11-20 07:45 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 152Her ad says Real Deal
Buts she's not. She's a waste of time. Upsell, upsell greedy waste of time.
-
07-11-20 07:43 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 182Layla
See my post # 4796. I DO recommend her. She now sometimes has an incall location or transport available. Very nice young lady.
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 05:48 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 484Sarah
Your mailbox is full. I remember her well. Yes sweet and sexy. First met her At dump motel in Athens. I thought she was all world. Pm me. I would love to see her again.
Originally Posted by TLawsonLex
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 04:58 #5412Banned Member

Posts: 108Layla
Any body try this ***** yet?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/587392954316
-
07-11-20 00:23 #5411Regular Member

Posts: 8Site's down.
Erotic monkey is my second go-to. Usually can look up recent reviews and find decent real girls. Just double check them here.
-
07-10-20 21:32 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 47STG Down
So with STG apparently down, are there any other decent sites to go to?
-
07-10-20 21:20 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 364Interesting
I tried a couple times but she always responded a day or two late.
Originally Posted by TLawsonLex
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 17:48 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 49That is a blast from the past. Hope she is doing alright. I remember there was a lot of question about drug use and things, kept me from pulling the trigger. But her pictures were spectacular. If she goes back to this business I hope it goes well for her.
Originally Posted by TLawsonLex
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 17:39 #5407Regular Member

Posts: 5I've heard a lot about Kelsey, but I can't find her number anywhere. Any way someone can PM me her number?
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 15:00 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 182Kelsey is A-OK!!
The bed situation has been rectified. Vastly improved. And elevated.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





