Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 26922
-
07-12-20 15:46 #13227Senior Member

Posts: 692Eros stats say she is 4'7". Is that accurate? Nice body either way.
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:16 #13226Banned Member

Posts: 118Looking for quick recs
Hey chicago.
I randomly have a couple hours free today. With the recent downfall of my hunting ground (Listcrawlr), I'm turning to you guys for a recommendation for quick, easy on the wallet, BBBJ for de-stressing in the north chicago / NW suburbs area. I can report back with the details! Please reply here or PM contact info / details.
-
07-12-20 08:23 #13225Senior Member

Posts: 263Would you mind messaging me some other sites to try. Listcrawler had the price range I like and was my go to site. Any help is appreciated.
Originally Posted by Lurker02
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 20:08 #13224Regular Member

Posts: 8Info on Amixo
Any info on Amixo? She only has a tryst ad and no TER or other reviews I could find. Curious if anyone has seen her?
Planning on seeing her soon.
https://tryst.link/escort/anixo
-
07-11-20 18:30 #13223Senior Member

Posts: 176ISO info Brianna
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1
She finally sent me a verification selfie so she is as pictured. Not cheap but ooooh that booty! 4' 7" 115# and hotttt! It's a 90 minute drive for me so I'm not going to commit without info. PMs are always okay. Thanks.
-
07-11-20 16:05 #13222Senior Member

Posts: 179Lots of discussion of this below
scroll down this page, lots of discussion about it and other sites.
Originally Posted by Niceguy99
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 16:04 #13221Senior Member

Posts: 179Rachelina
She said Until Tuesday, July 14.
Originally Posted by Lance18
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 14:58 #13220Senior Member

Posts: 263A little help please
Is listcrawler down? It was my favorite site and when I try to go to it now it forwards me either to aff.com or some other site I'm not familiar with.
-
07-11-20 14:18 #13219Senior Member

Posts: 452Most that I see that publicly offer BBFS don't post under GFE, it would be under PSE or its own price category.
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 11:51 #13218Senior Member

Posts: 1244Rachelina
I'm not wanting to meet her so I thought I'd ask her about BBFS for your info that if she got upset and blocked me it didn't matter. I texted that she was being discussed and that BBFS was asked about and that she may want to add / mention if that was an option on her site and asked if it was an option. Her reply was "No BBFS. " So now you all can go from there.
-
07-11-20 10:49 #13217Senior Member

Posts: 179Rachelina
I very much doubt she offers BBFS. I've seen her for FS sessions, she puts the condom right on the night-stand ready for use. I have never asked her or any provider for BBFS, so it never came up.
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 09:32 #13216Senior Member

Posts: 1264I'm able to get in STG as well. At first I wasn't able to but list crawler is completely down on all their pages (max 80, escort alligator, etc.). Beware on STG tho, their main page doesn't separate trannies from girls. And theirs a definite higher amount of scams and fake ads.
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 09:26 #13215Senior Member

Posts: 1264Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as I’ve found out.
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 09:12 #13214Senior Member

Posts: 393I love her. I missed that she is in town. Any idea how long she will be in Illinois?
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 08:36 #13213Senior Member

Posts: 179Rachelina is in town until Tuesday
In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.
http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home











Reply With Quote





