Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 1414 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13224

    Info on Amixo

    Any info on Amixo? She only has a tryst ad and no TER or other reviews I could find. Curious if anyone has seen her?

    Planning on seeing her soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anixo

  2. #13223

    ISO info Brianna

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    She finally sent me a verification selfie so she is as pictured. Not cheap but ooooh that booty! 4' 7" 115# and hotttt! It's a 90 minute drive for me so I'm not going to commit without info. PMs are always okay. Thanks.

  3. #13222

    Lots of discussion of this below

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    Is listcrawler down? It was my favorite site and when I try to go to it now it forwards me either to aff.com or some other site I'm not familiar with.
    scroll down this page, lots of discussion about it and other sites.

  4. #13221

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    I love her. I missed that she is in town. Any idea how long she will be in Illinois?
    She said Until Tuesday, July 14.

  5. #13220

    A little help please

    Is listcrawler down? It was my favorite site and when I try to go to it now it forwards me either to aff.com or some other site I'm not familiar with.

  6. #13219
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as Ive found out.
    Most that I see that publicly offer BBFS don't post under GFE, it would be under PSE or its own price category.

  7. #13218

    Rachelina

    I'm not wanting to meet her so I thought I'd ask her about BBFS for your info that if she got upset and blocked me it didn't matter. I texted that she was being discussed and that BBFS was asked about and that she may want to add / mention if that was an option on her site and asked if it was an option. Her reply was "No BBFS. " So now you all can go from there.

  8. #13217

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as Ive found out.
    I very much doubt she offers BBFS. I've seen her for FS sessions, she puts the condom right on the night-stand ready for use. I have never asked her or any provider for BBFS, so it never came up.

  9. #13216
    Quote Originally Posted by TitSucker  [View Original Post]
    I'm still able to access STG with no problems. However, I don't think a government entity would be doing this. Why would they reroute US escort listings to other escort / hookup sites? Doesn't make sense. Sounds like a internet routing issue to me, that is someone hacked these sites and changed the routing within their networks. Or hacked the websites themselves to reroute the traffic. Unless the US sites were visible to the internet, in which case the domain routers got hacked / corrupted / poisoned.
    I'm able to get in STG as well. At first I wasn't able to but list crawler is completely down on all their pages (max 80, escort alligator, etc.). Beware on STG tho, their main page doesn't separate trannies from girls. And theirs a definite higher amount of scams and fake ads.

  10. #13215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.

    http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home
    Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as I’ve found out.

  11. #13214
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.

    http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home
    I love her. I missed that she is in town. Any idea how long she will be in Illinois?

  12. #13213

    Rachelina is in town until Tuesday

    In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.

    http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home

  13. #13212

    Lockdown

    I've been checking out some girls on Alligator and you all know what happened there. Them is still up and I see one of my faves there. If anyone else has found where they went, please pm. Thanks, SL.

  14. #13211

    Shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I was recently informed by a booker that a lot of major sites would be shut down including Adult Search. I didn't think much of it at the time because they are known to be disingenuous. But it appears it's actually happening. Not sure how they would know in advance.
    I was informed as well a few days ago. That adultsearch wouldn't be available and that I save the number. They texted me from 2 different numbers with the same message.

  15. #13210

    Not all yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuscore  [View Original Post]
    Not only Listcrawler. Megapersonals, Skip the Games and Escort Fish are all down. Adult Search and Adult Look seem to be up, but no telling how recently the ads are.
    I'm still able to access STG with no problems. However, I don't think a government entity would be doing this. Why would they reroute US escort listings to other escort / hookup sites? Doesn't make sense. Sounds like a internet routing issue to me, that is someone hacked these sites and changed the routing within their networks. Or hacked the websites themselves to reroute the traffic. Unless the US sites were visible to the internet, in which case the domain routers got hacked / corrupted / poisoned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape