High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 1414 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13227
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    She finally sent me a verification selfie so she is as pictured. Not cheap but ooooh that booty! 4' 7" 115# and hotttt! It's a 90 minute drive for me so I'm not going to commit without info. PMs are always okay. Thanks.
    Eros stats say she is 4'7". Is that accurate? Nice body either way.

  2. #13226

    Looking for quick recs

    Hey chicago.

    I randomly have a couple hours free today. With the recent downfall of my hunting ground (Listcrawlr), I'm turning to you guys for a recommendation for quick, easy on the wallet, BBBJ for de-stressing in the north chicago / NW suburbs area. I can report back with the details! Please reply here or PM contact info / details.

  3. #13225
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker02  [View Original Post]
    Adult Search has been up but the phone numbers were xxxx's. I figured that was the beginning. I just hope this site stays up.
    Would you mind messaging me some other sites to try. Listcrawler had the price range I like and was my go to site. Any help is appreciated.

  4. #13224

    Info on Amixo

    Any info on Amixo? She only has a tryst ad and no TER or other reviews I could find. Curious if anyone has seen her?

    Planning on seeing her soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anixo

  5. #13223

    ISO info Brianna

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    She finally sent me a verification selfie so she is as pictured. Not cheap but ooooh that booty! 4' 7" 115# and hotttt! It's a 90 minute drive for me so I'm not going to commit without info. PMs are always okay. Thanks.

  6. #13222

    Lots of discussion of this below

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    Is listcrawler down? It was my favorite site and when I try to go to it now it forwards me either to aff.com or some other site I'm not familiar with.
    scroll down this page, lots of discussion about it and other sites.

  7. #13221

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    I love her. I missed that she is in town. Any idea how long she will be in Illinois?
    She said Until Tuesday, July 14.

  8. #13220

    A little help please

    Is listcrawler down? It was my favorite site and when I try to go to it now it forwards me either to aff.com or some other site I'm not familiar with.

  9. #13219
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as Ive found out.
    Most that I see that publicly offer BBFS don't post under GFE, it would be under PSE or its own price category.

  10. #13218

    Rachelina

    I'm not wanting to meet her so I thought I'd ask her about BBFS for your info that if she got upset and blocked me it didn't matter. I texted that she was being discussed and that BBFS was asked about and that she may want to add / mention if that was an option on her site and asked if it was an option. Her reply was "No BBFS. " So now you all can go from there.

  11. #13217

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as Ive found out.
    I very much doubt she offers BBFS. I've seen her for FS sessions, she puts the condom right on the night-stand ready for use. I have never asked her or any provider for BBFS, so it never came up.

  12. #13216
    Quote Originally Posted by TitSucker  [View Original Post]
    I'm still able to access STG with no problems. However, I don't think a government entity would be doing this. Why would they reroute US escort listings to other escort / hookup sites? Doesn't make sense. Sounds like a internet routing issue to me, that is someone hacked these sites and changed the routing within their networks. Or hacked the websites themselves to reroute the traffic. Unless the US sites were visible to the internet, in which case the domain routers got hacked / corrupted / poisoned.
    I'm able to get in STG as well. At first I wasn't able to but list crawler is completely down on all their pages (max 80, escort alligator, etc.). Beware on STG tho, their main page doesn't separate trannies from girls. And theirs a definite higher amount of scams and fake ads.

  13. #13215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.

    http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home
    Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as I’ve found out.

  14. #13214
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.

    http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home
    I love her. I missed that she is in town. Any idea how long she will be in Illinois?

  15. #13213

    Rachelina is in town until Tuesday

    In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.

    http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape