Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,466 to 15,480 of 26426
-
07-12-20 14:14 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 420I was out of town for a while so just now catching up on old posts. You said you were going to post pics so I'm wondering if they were posted then deleted or what took place there. I like 'them a little more on the petite side as I'm not a big guy so I wasn't going to ask for her number without knowing whether or not she fit my type. Guess I'll PM for her number unless someone has a pic.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 13:37 #10960Senior Member

Posts: 255I'd be real careful here. There are two totally different gals pictured in the ad. I'd see the blond one, but not the brunette. She looks like a real bruiser!
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 13:25 #10959Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for
I'm looking for the girl in the pic seen her last summer a couple times and ten I seen a post on adult search 2 weeks ago but no number!
-
07-12-20 13:00 #10958Senior Member

Posts: 247Total BS
She gives you the runaround, sends more pics and the asks you to register on a website to verify you're real. Total scam.
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 12:47 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 339Nothing snobby about my attitude bud. Just stating facts. Like I said you want to go get the nasty cracked put chicks who stink, have sores on them have needle marks on them, etc. To each his own. I think it is disgusting. You think it's the cats ass great. First off I didn't even say names so chill out. People that get offended by it seem to have a complex with it. Sounds like you do.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 12:44 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 247Wtf
I don't believe in coincidences, what are the odds unless maybe they travel together. I quick reached out to feel it out. I'll have to investigate further when I have some more time. I'll update if I find anything out.
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 12:33 #10955Senior Member

Posts: 315Sommer
Well reviewed, recently back in the game.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
Body has seen much better days, but she is the master of sucking dick.
-
07-12-20 12:23 #10954Senior Member

Posts: 64Midget
Ok, I'm sure I'm not the only one with a midget on his bucket list. Anybody tried any of the ones currently posting on stg?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/469264844108
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/163808719460
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/811535130968
Not particularly confident about any of them, but thought I'd see if anyone gave it a whirl.
If no one has I'll give a try this week.
-
07-12-20 12:12 #10953Regular Member

Posts: 17I'm unable to PM you but willing to give her a try!
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 12:04 #10952Senior Member

Posts: 339Haa really? Asking people if a hooker is clean? Ask her.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 11:26 #10951Senior Member

Posts: 116Her Incall was pretty sketchy. Good dick sucker. Was cheap haven't seen her in a few years.
.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 06:02 #10950Regular Member

Posts: 12Need to know how she is (Sommer)
Is she clean and disease free and how is the service?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sommer-e...ilwaukee-28208#erotic.
-
07-11-20 23:10 #10949Senior Member

Posts: 34Seductive lady looking for a lucky guy
Has anyone seen this one? She posts the same STG add every few weeks then seems to disappear. The pics look good, but maybe too good.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/565016306767
-
07-11-20 07:26 #10948Senior Member

Posts: 315West Bend Lexi
She's actually been posting for about 6 months that I know of.
Originally Posted by JustAGoodTime
[View Original Post]
Noticed back in Jan / Feb when she was posting incall, outcall, and cardates for West Bend, Jackson, Hartford. That's my turf and I tried to "buy local".
Once she finally did respond to a message, worked on trying to set something up. Wanted an outcall and she wanted to do cardate but wouldn't allow a scoop. She said OK to an outcall and played it out (should be there in 10) but nothing after that. This was pre-covid.
Once CoVid did hit she went to 'virtual dates' and then car-dates and now incalls.
I may still try but haven't had the itch that bad as I have a UTR who left STG about a month ago.
-
07-11-20 02:31 #10947Senior Member

Posts: 152Gia
Anybody remember her? She used to post regularly on backpage. Then she disappeared for years. Then a single ad pops up.
Anybody know anything? Is she was working again? I would have expected to see a series of ads.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/851734444389








Reply With Quote





