Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 532 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2904

    STG, we hardly knew ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    Yes, may have to go back to the streets, which I don't want to do. And just as I was about to place an order.

    Let's wait a bit to see what happens.
    I hope I'm wrong but I think it has met the same fate as Backpage. If anyone kept numbers, that will be a gold mine for the next few weeks as everybody adjusts to the new norm.

    Another one will soon pop up, just like STG's did after Backpage shut down. But in the meantime, expect more street action as these providers got to eat. (Or do drugs is more like it). For the budget minded amongst us, this will be heaven until a new web site pops up to replace it.

  2. #2903
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Yea just noticed STG isn't loading. Correct 80% scam ads. Also a lot of Camden and K girls have migrated there. Might be a good day to check out the street scene tomorrow.
    The street are dead.

  3. #2902
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbf3251  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised these sites didn't move offshore long ago. TER seems to be getting popular again. Great site and free if you contribute.
    It did moved to a. Eu domain then back to. Com some time ago. They're probably just moving to a different server again. The same people probably own both websites.

  4. #2901
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    Yes, may have to go back to the streets, which I don't want to do. And just as I was about to place an order.

    Let's wait a bit to see what happens.
    I'm surprised these sites didn't move offshore long ago. TER seems to be getting popular again. Great site and free if you contribute.

  5. #2900

    Sites shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Yea just noticed STG isn't loading. Correct 80% scam ads. Also a lot of Camden and K girls have migrated there. Might be a good day to check out the street scene tomorrow.
    Yes, may have to go back to the streets, which I don't want to do. And just as I was about to place an order.

    Let's wait a bit to see what happens.

  6. #2899

    Sites shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler.com the USA portion keeps redirecting me. Is this happening to anyone else?
    ListCrawler is shut down per Porndude. STG may also be following suit as well but is under investigation by the porndude. They are dropping like flies.

  7. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnt69  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler / EB and STG (Which is 80 percent scam adds anymore) are both down as of now. Uncle LEO flexing his muscle maybe?
    Yea just noticed STG isn't loading. Correct 80% scam ads. Also a lot of Camden and K girls have migrated there. Might be a good day to check out the street scene tomorrow.

  8. #2897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Stg is down too

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Adult Friend Finder took over the URL or it was hi-jacked. As our selection isn't bad enough. Also listcrawler is all EB as well, so that site is also just going to AFF.
    Listcrawler / EB and STG (Which is 80 percent scam adds anymore) are both down as of now. Uncle LEO flexing his muscle maybe?

  9. #2896
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Adult Friend Finder took over the URL or it was hi-jacked. As our selection isn't bad enough. Also listcrawler is all EB as well, so that site is also just going to AFF.
    I'm getting the redirect too. No idea what's wrong with the site but with cityxguide down too seems like everyone is using STG now so now that's running slower too.

  10. #2895
    Listcrawler.com the USA portion keeps redirecting me. Is this happening to anyone else?

  11. #2894

    Escort Babylon Down?

    Seems like Adult Friend Finder took over the URL or it was hi-jacked. As our selection isn't bad enough. Also listcrawler is all EB as well, so that site is also just going to AFF.

  12. #2893

    Rt 73 Motels

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    EPM looks strange.

    Which part of 73 are you talking about?
    The motels around the turnpike and 295. Read the Jersey boards.

    So. Any Philly recommendations?

  13. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by Mako9999  [View Original Post]
    I must've called / texted 20 different girls. And not a single reply back. I'm looking for a reliable girl for a BBBJ. Anyone have any advice? It would be greatly appreciated.
    I feel you. All seems to have dried up in the area. Saw this sexy tiny **** for a creampie date a few weeks ago. Super nice and cute as hell. Not sure if she is still active. PM me if you know any active CIP girls. https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/819330561965.

  14. #2891

    Dry spell

    I must've called / texted 20 different girls. And not a single reply back. I'm looking for a reliable girl for a BBBJ. Anyone have any advice? It would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    He's probably talking about the girls who work the motels off of Rt73 in Mt. Laurel.
    Hey what's up Dave.

    I had the one lady "Skyy", turned out to be a Smoke haven and she was hiding her guy in the bathroom.
    Claimed it was a dog.
    Twat was Dry as a bone too.
    Skyy is a waste of a Big ass.


    Is listcrawler the only way to get in contact with these chicks?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape