The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    List Crawler. It started having problems around the same time as stg last night. Stg is back up though.
    I heard kcal is gone shutdown? Is it true?

  2. #16006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    What is LC?

    Thanks and be safe!
    List Crawler. It started having problems around the same time as stg last night. Stg is back up though.

  3. #16005

    What is LC?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the site LC? Is it gone? When I try to access it I get a random ad that pops up in place of it. Is there an alternative site or server for that site or no, if any of you are aware?
    What is LC?

    Thanks and be safe!

  4. #16004
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the site LC? Is it gone? When I try to access it I get a random ad that pops up in place of it. Is there an alternative site or server for that site or no, if any of you are aware?
    Same here I found it odd that it was happening.

  5. #16003

    LC down for good?

    What happened to the site LC? Is it gone? When I try to access it I get a random ad that pops up in place of it. Is there an alternative site or server for that site or no, if any of you are aware?

  6. #16002

    Skylar

    One last log on her fire. I went and saw her again yesterday at 1:30. Great time. I think I lasted 2 maybe 3 minutes in her mouth before I busted. She stayed on my cock until every last drop! Well worth the price of admission. Get her while you can. These are the good times fellas. Funny side note. I parked my car around room 104 and walked around back. When I was leaving a bunch of people were standing outside their doors near my car and one of the fat tatted up woman asked if I enjoyed myself. And I said yes, I had a lovely stay. We all laughed. Ask southside J for skylars number if you don't have it already.

  7. #16001
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    Crack?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    She will do BB if you have papers. But big turn of for me smoking crack in front of me. Not my kind of fun.
    She actually smoked crack right in front of you? I would have ran for the hills. What if she freaked out? What if she dropped dead of an overdose and your DNA was all over her and her bed? That's a nightmare.

  8. #16000

    Ice

    Thanks Mark for the digits, met with her during my lunch break and as others have reported Ice is very nice, great mic skills and a tight backdoor. Got to the room, chatted a bit then off to the races with a nice bbj and dt had to slow her down before I popped and had to take her from behind for greek. Switched to mish with her legs behind her head and finished with cimws. Great women and I agree with hungre on the description but she looks great even without makeup. I will be seeing her again.

  9. #15999
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She text me to tell me she will be getting a room tomorrow afternoon at a nice hotel.
    Is her digit still ending in 44?

  10. #15998
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    Another "Amazing" "Smoke" experience! I must say.

    Damn, I've had pussi I assumed to be good. But now I've been introduced to "Best". Nothing like a woman that can fck & loves to.
    Smoke is good. Very good BJ.

  11. #15997

    The Smoke Experience

    Another "Amazing" "Smoke" experience! I must say.

    Damn, I've had pussi I assumed to be good. But now I've been introduced to "Best". Nothing like a woman that can fck & loves to. 😎.

  12. #15996

    Ice looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a picture of ice?
    I meant to ask for a picture but I was distracted the whole time and forgot. Maybe someone else will have one.

    She's white, tall, dyed blackish hair, covered in tats, DD t*ts that are on the perky side still and pierced. If She got all dressed up with dress and makeup she'd a bombshell like porn star level hot.

  13. #15995

    Ice

    Does anyone have a picture of ice?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    I concur on Ice being a great find, Hungre1234. I'd even say she's a gem. She is not typical and has a great attitude and aims to please; she's also a freak with a wicked head game! Shoutout to MarkrMd64 for the connect. Her digits are not mine to give so please go through MarkrMd64.

  14. #15994

    Won't repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Just for the BJ and slide, not the penetration. I get the sense she does with regulars, but didn't broach the subject this time.
    She will do BB if you have papers. But big turn of for me smoking crack in front of me. Not my kind of fun.

  15. #15993

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/071524501891

    Finally was able to meet up with her. Man, what energy! Very enthusiastic and passionate. Doesn't care for Greek but gives an excellent bbbjws. Doesn't stop till has every drop. As stated in a previous review she isn't punctual but worth the delay.
    Appreciate you and the other individual's reviews of this one, she has been on my radar. Very likely will be the next one I check out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape