Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,346 to 21,360 of 37344
-
07-10-20 14:59 #15999Senior Member

Posts: 402Is her digit still ending in 44?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 14:43 #15998Senior Member

Posts: 402Smoke is good. Very good BJ.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 14:35 #15997Senior Member

Posts: 196The Smoke Experience
Another "Amazing" "Smoke" experience! I must say.
Damn, I've had pussi I assumed to be good. But now I've been introduced to "Best". Nothing like a woman that can fck & loves to. 😎.
-
07-10-20 13:34 #15996Senior Member

Posts: 86Ice looks
I meant to ask for a picture but I was distracted the whole time and forgot. Maybe someone else will have one.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
She's white, tall, dyed blackish hair, covered in tats, DD t*ts that are on the perky side still and pierced. If She got all dressed up with dress and makeup she'd a bombshell like porn star level hot.
-
07-10-20 13:19 #15995Senior Member

Posts: 155Ice
Does anyone have a picture of ice?
Originally Posted by ElisPio
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 13:02 #15994Senior Member

Posts: 373Won't repeat
She will do BB if you have papers. But big turn of for me smoking crack in front of me. Not my kind of fun.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 12:45 #15993Senior Member

Posts: 342Thanks
Appreciate you and the other individual's reviews of this one, she has been on my radar. Very likely will be the next one I check out.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 10:53 #15992Senior Member

Posts: 50Ice is truly NICE!
I concur on Ice being a great find, Hungre1234. I'd even say she's a gem. She is not typical and has a great attitude and aims to please; she's also a freak with a wicked head game! Shoutout to MarkrMd64 for the connect. Her digits are not mine to give so please go through MarkrMd64.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 10:30 #15991Senior Member

Posts: 491Moon
She's been reviewed here many times. Mostly in a positive light. Search for Moon. I was trying to set something up in advance but she kept pushing to send her money that night. I declined and never tried again. I think the drugs have taken her mental abilities.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
07-10-20 09:30 #15990Senior Member

Posts: 402Very tempting. She will be busy for sure.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 09:28 #15989Senior Member

Posts: 402Stg
Skip TG ads are improving but kind hard to figure out which is real and fake or are they mostly real?
-
07-10-20 08:47 #15988Regular Member

Posts: 19Agreed
She is a laid back chick with a very nice head game. Nice boobs as well.
.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 08:45 #15987Senior Member

Posts: 316Erica
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/071524501891
Finally was able to meet up with her. Man, what energy! Very enthusiastic and passionate. Doesn't care for Greek but gives an excellent bbbjws. Doesn't stop till has every drop. As stated in a previous review she isn't punctual but worth the delay.
-
07-10-20 08:08 #15986Senior Member

Posts: 84I made an attempt to have dialog with her along time ago. Her mind is not capable of the most basic points of communication. She is so far out of reality.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 05:58 #15985Senior Member

Posts: 108That's her total waste of time.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






