Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 976 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3662

    Erica

    Saw her over the weekend with a referral from the Thick Man. As described, spinner body with some nice bolt ons, great oral skills with BBBJCIM. Decent incall location as well. Nice providor! Thanks brother Thick!

  2. #3661

    Don't Bother

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, are usually try to steer away from street walkers, but she says she has a place. Her pictures intrigue me, can anyone let me know if it's worth the trip. Sorry but personally not a fan of bad hygiene and BO.
    Forget it run down apartment complex off Canal st, with brother in other room with door open so he can watch as she does her thing on the couch. Walked in, and said are you fucking kidding, turned around and left, really what a shit hole.

  3. #3660

    Dakota / Egypt

    Has anyone seen her, are usually try to steer away from street walkers, but she says she has a place. Her pictures intrigue me, can anyone let me know if it's worth the trip. Sorry but personally not a fan of bad hygiene and BO.

  4. #3659

    Nurse Malle

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    If any, and I think a lot of you guys do remember Nurse Melle AKA Lucy, off of Orange Grove Fort Myers and also the other house she had in the Cape off Santa Barbara. Got in touch with me, and asking what happened to BP and also is STG any good to post on. Clued her in the best, but you got to go with the punches, that's out there. Come on over and lets talk about old times. Guess she was in Texas for a while and also California. Will be over in an hour or so and is still off Orange Grove. She as we all know from being Nurse Melle, and put on some extra kilo's. But if you know Lucy, she is very bubbly and always with a smile on her fare. Down to business and she still gives one of the best BBBJ, CIM if you choose, and fucks in all different positions. Memories were definitely made, and must say very enjoyable. Thought I saw Ozzie and Harriett walk by LOL. But all in all very good time, and if you like 38 DD tits, your going to like the extra weight. Because I think that is where the extra poundage is, She is going to be posting again, so stay tuned and don't pass this up, as far as service goes. One of the best for what is around now. Ciao fellow mongers.
    I can concur some great oral skills. Saw her several times in the Cape before she left.

  5. #3658

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I got my UTR looking again. If you have not seen nicole she is a must see. 26 yr old and very clean. Let me knowing know if interested.
    Any info you can pass along about Nicole would be great. I've been on the down low for a while, looking to get active again but the pickens seem pretty limited. Thank you in advance. If I can help in anyway I'll pass along some information to you.

  6. #3657
    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met her? Response to text quick but then disappears unfortunately.
    You're right she does dissapear fast. Had arranged for a meet on Thursday but ghosted me, then txt the usual crap, like got pulled over by cops etc. Etc. On the positive side, she sent me few sexy pics for free and we did a dirty talk session on my cell with venmo rewards. Not too bad for a makeup session. Overall I can tell you looking at the pics she sent me, that if you like dark skin chunky girls, she's the one and you should keep trying. I have an appointment with her scheduled for next week and I'll report back here.

  7. #3656

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she goes by Lala on WYP, asked for $ FS but left the door open for a discount. Outcall to my place in Naples. Is she doing BBFS? She really looks sexy. She sent me some pics to my cell, that az of hers is a dream! If she would only answer my txt. Well. More fish to catch I guess.
    Has anyone actually met her? Response to text quick but then disappears unfortunately.

  8. #3655

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I got my UTR looking again. If you have not seen nicole she is a must see. 26 yr old and very clean. Let me knowing know if interested.
    I'm interested but your mailbox is full.

  9. #3654

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel941  [View Original Post]
    Very nice clean girl. No bs, no drama, just fun times. Had a great time, no disappointments, will definitely see her again, thanks RR.
    Would love to hang out with her myself if you would help me out please.

  10. #3653

    Nice UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I got my UTR looking again. If you have not seen nicole she is a must see. 26 yr old and very clean. Let me knowing know if interested.
    Very nice clean girl. No bs, no drama, just fun times. Had a great time, no disappointments, will definitely see her again, thanks RR.

  11. #3652

    Memory Lane

    If any, and I think a lot of you guys do remember Nurse Melle AKA Lucy, off of Orange Grove Fort Myers and also the other house she had in the Cape off Santa Barbara. Got in touch with me, and asking what happened to BP and also is STG any good to post on. Clued her in the best, but you got to go with the punches, that's out there. Come on over and lets talk about old times. Guess she was in Texas for a while and also California. Will be over in an hour or so and is still off Orange Grove. She as we all know from being Nurse Melle, and put on some extra kilo's. But if you know Lucy, she is very bubbly and always with a smile on her fare. Down to business and she still gives one of the best BBBJ, CIM if you choose, and fucks in all different positions. Memories were definitely made, and must say very enjoyable. Thought I saw Ozzie and Harriett walk by LOL. But all in all very good time, and if you like 38 DD tits, your going to like the extra weight. Because I think that is where the extra poundage is, She is going to be posting again, so stay tuned and don't pass this up, as far as service goes. One of the best for what is around now. Ciao fellow mongers.

  12. #3651

  13. #3650

    Latino Candi or tattoo Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by DMicheals34  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how I did it but I did it guys. I dreamt with an girl while my wife was still home.

    It started when I woke up and was incredibly horny. I'm leaving the area soon and the old ball and chain has been taking the car for work, so no incalls because we shared a car. I know my wife's schedule pretty well, and she's gone most of the day so I took a gigantic risk. Dialed up this sweet girl (Candy) and tried to squeeze her in on timing. She was near the area but had work done on a car so she got a ride from a friend. She was easy to contact, but she was late by an hour and 30 minutes. I nearly called the whole thing off because my wife was coming home but I thought with the little head and decided to see it through. Wife comes home 10 minutes before Candy gives me a ring. I tell my wife that I'm going to catch up on some work in a side room and lock the door. She usually doesn't bother me when I do this. Candy comes and I tell her to come around back through a window and to be very quiet. Candy was great. Good BBJ, and also BBFS. Reached all the way to the bottom of her throat and guts. Petite spinner and tight.

    Really knows how to take it. I put some noise in the background to drown out the sound and did mish, K9, cowgirl, and finished off BBJCIM. Would've let me shoot on goal for extra 50 but didn't have it one me. Good overall. Looks are accurate, smoker, and possible candy use.

    She was great but I think this one rubbed me the wrong way. (Think I need to look in the mirror and reevaluate myself). Might take a hiatus from this stuff.

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...l/923458486461

    P. S Sorry thick on not taking your recommendations. I think about them when I revise the area.

    - DM.
    Did you see Latino Candi or tattoo Candi? Why did she rub you in the wrong way? Thanks.

  14. #3649

    Provide details if visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/374221519289

    Anyone been with this one? Definitely interested and may TOFTT if no one has seen her.
    Would like details if anyone has seen her.

  15. #3648

    Yes, Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Textex461  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/637296488819

    Has anyone seen this chick before? If so, is she any good?

    Says she's a stripper. Thanks in advance.
    She was at lookers. Firecracker. No BJ but DATY. Nice and tight $$ 1 hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape