Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 975 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 14623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3643

    Uh. No

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Luna / Isabella? TIA.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/files/450975.htm
    Saw her back when I was participating. Pictures are wildly out of date. She's more like mid / upper-50's. Still nice body, great rack, but a little 'off' and likes to gab about her life issues.

  2. #3642

    Lala aka Toye

    Quote Originally Posted by Philherup  [View Original Post]
    This is toye.
    Yup, she goes by Lala on WYP, asked for $ FS but left the door open for a discount. Outcall to my place in Naples. Is she doing BBFS? She really looks sexy. She sent me some pics to my cell, that az of hers is a dream! If she would only answer my txt. Well. More fish to catch I guess.

  3. #3641
    Run from Natalie. I saw her for just massage and HJ years ago. Great massage. She does have a big rack so when I heard she was doing FS I was excited. Well, $$$ and a boring time. She is delusional about her abilities and attributes. You can find the same looks at The Dek for the price of a beer and some 25 cent wings. And probably much better performance.

  4. #3640

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    https://pagescrawler.com/post/414505

    Anyone have any info on this one to share? Rates? Services offered. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks.
    I tried her once in Naples. Absolutely avoid. Looks NOTHING like these pictures.

  5. #3639

    Luna Biasi

    Any intel on Luna / Isabella? TIA.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/files/450975.htm

  6. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    https://pagescrawler.com/post/414505

    Anyone have any info on this one to share? Rates? Services offered. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks
    Move on. Much older, fragile. Not a recurring dream I want.

  7. #3637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    Re: Isn't this Mrs Robinson?


  8. #3636

    No Natalia the Russian

    No that is Natalia the Russian that wants 200 to 300 if she can get it. Don't piss her off on the phone she will curse the shit out of you and I mean shit you can't even understand. Mrs. Robinson posts as the souther bell?

  9. #3635

    No diff lady

    No Mrs Robinson is in SFM.


  10. #3634

    Look at post before yours

    This is toye.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She's on WYP and today for the first time on STG. I set up a meeting for today, right before meeting time she says "I got pulled over by state trooper on I-75". Then crickets. Any intel welcome. I think she looks sexy.

  11. #3633

    Isn't this Mrs Robinson?


  12. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    https://pagescrawler.com/post/414505

    Anyone have any info on this one to share? Rates? Services offered. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks.
    My recollection from other monger's comments here is that she's meh. Do a search with jewish as keyword.

  13. #3631

    Barbara in Naples

    https://pagescrawler.com/post/414505

    Anyone have any info on this one to share? Rates? Services offered. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks.

  14. #3630
    Anyone seen her? She's on WYP and today for the first time on STG. I set up a meeting for today, right before meeting time she says "I got pulled over by state trooper on I-75". Then crickets. Any intel welcome. I think she looks sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA9E14D5-E6E7-4F17-9A97-763D9E6F08FE.jpeg‎   EC2CC316-F230-484E-9BFB-82C7FF6D008C.jpeg‎   DA423557-D927-49C8-A884-B1526329ABE5.jpeg‎  

  15. #3629

    Another black BBW

    A week or 2 ago there was another black BBW advertising on STG going by Toye, she was posted up at the Depression Inn on Colonial and Winkler, quoted. 8, hustled another. 2 out of me when I got there, nice BBBJ and daty but somewhat rushed, I blew in her **** and got out of there, I haven't seen her ad again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape