Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 17751
-
07-11-20 01:06 #13071Banned Member

Posts: 3001Well when I took that pic I had it zoomed in but I think Big Nikki got bigger tho.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 00:05 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 651Smyrna cruising
Was out cruising the area of Smyrna around South cobb at Pat Mell, Atlanta Rd at Pat mell, Atlanta Rd & Austell rd. First I spotted a black chick walking, not sure if she was SW or was looking for something different as she did appear to be feeling pretty good already. Black yoga pants and baby blue tshirt no bra pierced nipples nice ass. She was at the gas station on Atlanta Rd by Austell rd. Our only conversation was she asked if I smoked, I said no and asked if I had any friends that could help her get smokes. , so she didn't seem all that interested in anything more than smokes. Going down a road off Atlanta rd nearby I saw a black girl and hispanic girl walking both had on booty shorts but could not catch up to them before they hopped into a white pickup truck. Lastly on pat mell saw a white chick in dress walking did not get too close to her but she seemed pretty out of it, couldn't see face, appeared to be a nice body but it was dark and on opposite sides of street she kept watching me, but I feel there was no big loss there. That area used to be pretty good back in the day but has slacked up so much. Went out to austell and pat mell near the family dollar, saw a couple hanging out in front of abandoned shopping center didn't feel that was too much so cut losses and headed home. Not trying to go to FIB, or anywhere in Atlanta for that matter, wish I could find something in the cobb area like there used to be. I tried but fell short.
-
07-10-20 22:43 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 4061FIB Friday night
Hit up FIB around 9:30. It was more live than the past couple Fridays but less live than it was a few Fridays ago. Nikki and her crew was at Starship. No one was at Texaco on account of 2 of Fulton's finest parked there. I decided to go home and call it a night when all of a sudden I saw what looked like a short Latina BBW with huge tits walking towards chevron. I decided to pull over and check her out. I then followed her over to that gas station where everyone hangs out (by the Knights Inn). She was playing those video slot machines. I went over to talk to her. She said her name was Gloria and she was half white and half Indian Cherokee. I was about to give her my phone number, but asked if she had a boyfriend. She told me that she did. Didn't want to start any drama so I just told her how far she looked. As I left I kept asking myself if I should've asked her if she wanted to make some extra money. However, I didn't want to insult her if she really was not a SW. Oh well, live and learn. I decided to hit up FIB one more time. Nikki and her crew are gone, but the two LE cars were still there at Texaco. Saw a black and a white WSW on FIC (it looked like some black dude was chasing the WSW). It looks like it might be poppin on FIB later.
-
07-10-20 22:15 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 36FIB Friday Night
We need an update. It's Friday at 10 pm. Anyone out on stroll report back please. What's it like out there right now?
-
07-10-20 16:43 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 4061Hope so. The past 2 Friday's were as bleh as Natalia's personality (read my strip club report from today as I went to Fannies). I actually did hit up FIB this afternoon since I went to Fannies. No one on Mills. There were a couple white WSW on Shirley Dr. One was wearing an all red outfit and tried waving me down. Both girls were not worth stopping for. I'll drive by again tonight.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 14:20 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 643That's BBW Nikki in the shorts?? Either your camera makes women look thinner or she has lost some serious weight? I've seen her in short and those thought were a lot bigger. Did she look like she lost some weight to you?
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 13:35 #13065Banned Member

Posts: 3001Friday night might be even better for those of you riding through tonight.
Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 23:58 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 121Tonight was looking positive
Drive through about 8-9 while it was trying to rain. There was a decent amount of activity especially around Texaco with several of the usual suspects. Only WSW I saw was Nikki but several nice looking BSW were around. I didn't want to wait for rain to let up but it felt like it was going to be a solid evening. Did see one LEO in the fireworks parking lot. Hope others get out there and enjoy.
-
07-09-20 22:57 #13063Banned Member

Posts: 3001Lol
Well she hasn't passed out with my meat in her mouth LOL just after she finishes LOL.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 22:12 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 255Red is cool. She pissed me off one time because she gave me some lousy neck. Not to mention, she ruined it for me telling me about how she couldn't fuck for a few weeks because some guy with a horse dick tore her up. She had to get stitches and bleeding randomly.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 21:55 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 1456Star
Yeah when she doesn't pass out with the meat in her mouth.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 12:22 #13060Banned Member

Posts: 3001Oh yea Star will leave you drain every time LOL.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 10:58 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 70Corona / Bat soup
Of course, it is man-made, that's why all that Bat-flu stuff has not been said in 3 months. The corona acts more like bronchitis or pneumonia than the flu. We all had flu or know someone that has a high fever and has delirious effects. The people with cOVID have mostly breathing issues. We all deep down know this some man-made crap but are beliefs in the system not to hurt the people is too high. Everything we taught is a lie. Hench we all being here on this website if all women was sweet as pie we wouldn't be on Usasexguide. So how can the Government be any the same? We know the truth its all about do we accept its a LIE!
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 01:46 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 4061From what I've heard and seen on video (sorry I don't know or have the link) Star gives great head. If you don't mind a BBW then red headed Nikki is great as well.
Originally Posted by WillB.Hard
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 01:37 #13057Senior Member

Posts: 110I'm with you. I believe it was engineered to act exactly how it is acting, not too severe but a very pesky virus. I think it's possible if not more than likely it was intentionally released.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
Question being, released by who?
First guess China, second guess, I better not say.
Now back to the tail. Anyone know where to get a good BJ?










Reply With Quote






