Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #906

    The opposite.

    Quote Originally Posted by DurandPaul  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy. I would have tought that onlyfans will make them lower their prices.
    Yea, you'd think OFs would make them lower their prices but if you think about it from the providers standpoint, they can make good $ without even having to see clients. So it only increases the amount of $ they charge when they do actually see clients. Like some of these chicks make a couple 100 a week without even having to see a single client. OFs and all these money transfer apps really did a number on the game. OFs inflated the prices and the money transfer apps opened the floodgates for scamming.

    Game ain't quite it anymore, at least around these parts.

  2. #905

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by MalongJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She wants $900 for the hhr and 1 k for the hr.

    .
    That's crazy. I would have tought that onlyfans will make them lower their prices.

  3. #904

    As soon as I cum, I come to my senses

    Definitely simps are paying those prices or dudes who want to fulfill that fantasy at any cost. Only fans has revived these women to charge more. I like the monger game but you will never see me go out sad like that. I want to hit up Kali dreams but her prices are going up

    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    Must be nice to have name recognition. I'm sure someone is paying. Wonder if condom is expected after coughing up that much cash! Couldn't be me. You can get a chick with just as much if not more azz for a lot less.
    .

  4. #903

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by MalongJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She wants $900 for the hhr and 1 k for the hr.

    .
    Must be nice to have name recognition. I'm sure someone is paying. Wonder if condom is expected after coughing up that much cash! Couldn't be me. You can get a chick with just as much if not more azz for a lot less.

  5. #902

    Prices went up

    She wants $900 for the hhr and 1 k for the hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by DurandPaul  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried her? I have seen that she posts a phone number on twitter when she is in town? With the lack of tatents these days I am open to spend 1. 5 or 2 on a pornstar.
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 42A49354-C030-4CAD-A884-91B21EB6D53F.jpg‎  

  6. #901

    Too much

    I haven't tried her but I hit her up last year. Not sure if her prices went down but she was charging $700 hh and $800 Hr. Too rich for my blood. Going to shoot her a text and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by DurandPaul  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried her? I have seen that she posts a phone number on twitter when she is in town? With the lack of tatents these days I am open to spend 1. 5 or 2 on a pornstar.
    .

  7. #900

    Porn star skyblack

    Has anybody tried her? I have seen that she posts a phone number on twitter when she is in town? With the lack of tatents these days I am open to spend 1. 5 or 2 on a pornstar.

  8. #899

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Schelong  [View Original Post]
    And it's to a paid Onlyfans account with no pics or verification of what she looks like.
    I know I'm definitely willing to pay $800 for sight unseen.

  9. #898

    Shameless Promotion

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGhost  [View Original Post]
    You got 2 post "SHE" got one post what the hell is this advertisement? Never mind you do you!
    And it's to a paid Onlyfans account with no pics or verification of what she looks like.

  10. #897

    What the hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddymike189  [View Original Post]
    Curvy asian babe. https://onlyfans.com/urfavaznbbyg subscribe to her and direct message her for meet ups. Meet ups ranging from 300-800 depending on what you want. Big ass. She gives mean head. Get her boys.
    You got 2 post "SHE" got one post what the hell is this advertisement? Never mind you do you!

  11. #896
    For some reason, I'm not surprised the page didn't show.

  12. #895

  13. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    So SilverSkeete and Wleakr, what's the verdict? Visit or no visit? Honestly could careless if the Jade girl (IG) is the actual girl.

    Just curious to know if that ass is that phat in person and is she worth visit?

    Very curious about this one.
    Her ass is really that fat I would Post a pic but listcrawlers down.

  14. #893

    Whats the verdict

    So SilverSkeete and Wleakr, what's the verdict? Visit or no visit? Honestly could careless if the Jade girl (IG) is the actual girl.

    Just curious to know if that ass is that phat in person and is she worth visit?

    Very curious about this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    OK. Well you are right those 3 pics are not her but she used to have her pics from her actual IG on there, but I guess she removed them for plausible deniability. The fact of the matter is that those pics were mixed in with her actual pics and they were so close that there wasn't a doubt. Even seeing her in person her body is phenomenal. I don't think she has a BBL, she's just naturally built like a brick house.

  15. #892

    I was wrong, but they are so close you can't tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    You just lost credibility with that. Like I said, those are NOT her pics. Lots of chicks use other pics on their ads. Some will try to find a IG model who they think they favor. Maybe this chick is doing that, which is why I asked if her azz is really that phat.

    Anyway, the IG model is marayathebody. She has a BBL and hangs out in the DMV. https://www.instagram.com/marayathebody/?hl=en.

    Now after clicking the link and being able to see the chicks face, which is, of course, hidden on the ad, is your answer the same?

    Although I'm sure this IG chick is selling the box, too, but it ain't going to be cheap!

    Also, the video posted does not match the not-hers-anyway pics.
    OK. Well you are right those 3 pics are not her but she used to have her pics from her actual IG on there, but I guess she removed them for plausible deniability. The fact of the matter is that those pics were mixed in with her actual pics and they were so close that there wasn't a doubt. Even seeing her in person her body is phenomenal. I don't think she has a BBL, she's just naturally built like a brick house.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape