Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #3849

    Figueroa Fire 7-5-2020 night until 7-6-2020

    I decided to cruise Fig but didn't expect much because during the pre covid age Sundays were usually dry and devoid of working girls every Sunday. Well I was wrong because there were so many girls that were working Fig this Sunday. I'm guessing because the churches are closed now the heaux are working every Sunday because in the pre covid age before the covid catastrophe Sundays were always empty on Fig from my experience. I mean I turned right on 67th street towards Fig and there were almost 10 LSW (including a pic of one LSW who was working with her twin whom I christened double trouble LOL jk) in the street waving down cars. I wasn't expecting the hottie gallery to be full on both sides of Fig on Sunday of all Days.

    I'm very picky when it comes to this so I usually have to see a SW a few times before I pick them up unless they're drop dead gorgeous because I am always under the impression there is a better looking SW out there so I take my time when it comes to picking them up. I decided to cruise up Fig and come back down to see if the scenery changes but seen a car on Fire in front of the Sun Motel. I snapped a few shots because I thought it would spread to other cars and the apartment near by because it was in such close proximity but the firemen put out the blaze quicker than it started. Pics included.

    Well at the end of my cruise I seen a WSW with nice big tits (pics included) who was more busy hoecializing because I wanted to get a date with her but she declined since she was with a friend and wanted to do a double date with her friend but I only wanted one not the other. So I came back later and did the deed which was 120 for full service and 30 for the room. Well we started off by giving her the money first and she gave me a condom to put on then off we went. It started with her giving me head lying on my back. Then we went to the missionary position where I started to go to town. We started and she put her legs in the air and then I grabbed her outer thighs and began jack hammering her tight little pussy. Afterward I put her ankles on my shoulder and kept pounding until she told me to stop since it hurt her then I got ready for the pop shot. I told her to spit on my dick to lube me up for my pop shot and that was the end of it. I didn't even have to drop her off because her friend was there at the New Gage motel too. I don't think management cleans rooms after every visit because there was a condom wrapper on the floor by the side of the bed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teen Wsw.jpg‎   LSW Twin 1.jpg‎   Fig Fire 3.jpg‎   Fig Fire 2.jpg‎   Fig Fire 1.jpg‎  


  2. #3848

    The immortal words of Al Swearengen from Deadwood.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Let me stop you right there, partner.

    Prostitutes don't think, they just react.

    Trying to figure out how prostitutes think is like trying to teach a cat how to use the toilet.

    Its just a waste of everyone time.
    "I'd rather try touching the moon than take on a hooker's thinking. "

  3. #3847
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup  [View Original Post]
    The trick is my monger brothers, is to have them think you have money but not necessarily spend it on them.

    I guessing the same strategy might work for Latina and white girls.
    Let me stop you right there, partner.

    Prostitutes don't think, they just react.

    Trying to figure out how prostitutes think is like trying to teach a cat how to use the toilet.

    Its just a waste of everyone time.

  4. #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup  [View Original Post]
    I'm the very junior BSW monger version of the fabled "HollywoodGuy". I don't do the Sugar scene and I know nothing about LSW, ASW or WSW, my expertise is with tall thin BSW. I have dabbled in all fields but I am totally besotted by tall dark black girls and have devoted my energies to that.

    In my experience if a BSW starts the negotiations for FS at 100 or more, I tell her that we both know that I can get it for less. And from her I'm going to get substandard service because she feels like I'm being cheap and undervaluing her. For $80 or less she is going to grudgingly give me only me the minim service.

    So I'd rather move on and find the young unexperienced girl that will happy let me play in her young tight garden of pleasure for half the price and possibly twice the service. She knows I'm right because that's how she started off before turning endless numbers of tricks and becoming jaded to the point of now she is just into maximize the money for minim service.

    She will either fold or get pissed off because she knows I just broke through the BS. If she folds it's "Jesus take the wheel" time and she'll give it all up and money is not the main object. If that is the case I'll pay her a modest amount but tip her really well this way we are both happy, and possibly a start to a beautify friendship.

    The trick is my monger brothers, is to have them think you have money but not necessarily spend it on them.

    I guessing the same strategy might work for Latina and white girls.
    I don't make them think anything.

    On average there are at least 30 to 40 girls working daily and mostly at night basis.

    If you can't get one out of 40 heaux's for 40 then I don't know what to tell you.

  5. #3845

    Make them think you have money

    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    $40 for a blowjob from a street girl seems a bit high. Can we get $40 for full service from a decently looking latina or white girl?
    I'm the very junior BSW monger version of the fabled "HollywoodGuy". I don't do the Sugar scene and I know nothing about LSW, ASW or WSW, my expertise is with tall thin BSW. I have dabbled in all fields but I am totally besotted by tall dark black girls and have devoted my energies to that.

    In my experience if a BSW starts the negotiations for FS at 100 or more, I tell her that we both know that I can get it for less. And from her I'm going to get substandard service because she feels like I'm being cheap and undervaluing her. For $80 or less she is going to grudgingly give me only me the minim service.

    So I'd rather move on and find the young unexperienced girl that will happy let me play in her young tight garden of pleasure for half the price and possibly twice the service. She knows I'm right because that's how she started off before turning endless numbers of tricks and becoming jaded to the point of now she is just into maximize the money for minim service.

    She will either fold or get pissed off because she knows I just broke through the BS. If she folds it's "Jesus take the wheel" time and she'll give it all up and money is not the main object. If that is the case I'll pay her a modest amount but tip her really well this way we are both happy, and possibly a start to a beautify friendship.

    The trick is my monger brothers, is to have them think you have money but not necessarily spend it on them.

    I guessing the same strategy might work for Latina and white girls.

  6. #3844
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    $40 for a blowjob from a street girl seems a bit high. Can we get $40 for full service from a decently looking latina or white girl?
    IDK can you?

    I do what I do.

    What can you do?

  7. #3843
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    I come on here from time to time and post my adventures on the stroll just like everyone else. But for everyone who thought I was lying about the 40 $ BJ this heaux is my latest find.

    I found her on fig before century. And no don't pm for her number because you thought the 40 $ BJ was a myth.

    And NO this isn't a fake pic or whatever.

    I don't repeat with these heaux's but I got her number and told her I would be a loyal repeater strictly to prove a point.

    You on your own to find her or anyone on fig and get a 40 $ BJ.

    Good luck.
    You refuse to provide a phone number for her.

    You tell us its not a random pic that you found on the internet.

    Seems legit to me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mememe_35e356fe0701de562344faed28b742bf-1.jpg‎  

  8. #3842

    Oh snap

    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    $40 for a blowjob from a street girl seems a bit high. Can we get $40 for full service from a decently looking latina or white girl?
    LOL! Go to Tj you'll get a lot for 40 $.

  9. #3841
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    I come on here from time to time and post my adventures on the stroll just like everyone else. But for everyone who thought I was lying about the 40 $ BJ this heaux is my latest find.

    I found her on fig before century. And no don't pm for her number because you thought the 40 $ BJ was a myth.

    And NO this isn't a fake pic or whatever.

    I don't repeat with these heaux's but I got her number and told her I would be a loyal repeater strictly to prove a point.

    You on your own to find her or anyone on fig and get a 40 $ BJ.

    Good luck.
    $40 for a blowjob from a street girl seems a bit high. Can we get $40 for full service from a decently looking latina or white girl?

  10. #3840

    40 $ BJ nonbelievers.

    I come on here from time to time and post my adventures on the stroll just like everyone else. But for everyone who thought I was lying about the 40 $ BJ this heaux is my latest find.

    I found her on fig before century. And no don't pm for her number because you thought the 40 $ BJ was a myth.

    And NO this isn't a fake pic or whatever.

    I don't repeat with these heaux's but I got her number and told her I would be a loyal repeater strictly to prove a point.

    You on your own to find her or anyone on fig and get a 40 $ BJ.

    Good luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2020-05-04-20-16-51.jpg‎  

  11. #3839
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    What are the cross streets of figueroa that have the most action? I've never been. Could we still get the $40 prices if we roll up in a BMW?
    From Figueroa (Fig) and Gage to Figueroa and Florence. The Hottie Gallery. A more wretched hive of hoes, pimps, mongers, and taco joints you will not find anywhere. You must be cautious. This is ground zero for mongering. Be sure to check out both sides of the street and turn into the numbered streets between fig and Denver and fig and flower. It will confirm you are heterosexual as you will be amazed at your ability to drive with your dick rock hard, your head swiveling to see the ladies and all the while avoiding cops, mongers, pimps and just awful drivers. It seems like the west side of fig is mostly black and heavily pimped and a total chaotic mess. The east side is more mixed racially and a little less crowded.

    From fig and Florence to fig and Manchester. The dead zone. Very rare to find girls here. From the mcdonalds to the popeyes seems to be really dead. Not sure why.

    From fig and Manchester to fig and 98th (Manchester is like 82) - the rolling nineties. The landmarks here are the numero uno super mercado, colden, 98th. This area is much nicer than the hottie gallery, but it seems like girls here are kind of fucked up and cannot handle the hottie gallery. Some nights there are less than a dozen girls over a quarter mile. Whereas the hottie gallery has a fucken platoon on each corner at times.

    From 98th (century is 100) south to imperial highway (there is a massive fucken bus depot there) - behind enemy lines. This is a tough area. If you monger here, you may want to armor plate your balls. Lots of truly down and out gals here.

    Good luck.

  12. #3838
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    What are the cross streets of figueroa that have the most action? I've never been. Could we still get the $40 prices if we roll up in a BMW?
    The guys that get it $40 will get it if they drive up in a BMW or Yugo.

    Thats because no one in reality is getting anything for $40 on Fig.

    Those hoes have quotes to meet or their unemployed boyfriends will be upset.

  13. #3837
    What are the cross streets of figueroa that have the most action? I've never been. Could we still get the $40 prices if we roll up in a BMW?

  14. #3836
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Enward1  [View Original Post]
    Why else would they be on fig? Would they rather be in their own apartment setting their own prices, or working in the streets for $40 and getting into strangers cars.
    Do you still think that prostitutes are using, used rubbers to impregnate themselves?

    Your posting history is something else.

  15. #3835

    All are probably pimped

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I recognize some of them!! I like to think that the ones I see are not pimped but after this not sure. I wonder what the % of them are indy?
    Why else would they be on fig? Would they rather be in their own apartment setting their own prices, or working in the streets for $40 and getting into strangers cars.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape