Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 691 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4176

    I'm sure she has her regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited? Or is she just a cam girl now?
    Aren't you one.

  2. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...0/957157491625

    Anyone actually visited?

    Seems shady to me. Comms are spotty at best. She claims to work from the host inn which is simply a wasteland.

    Her donations are frankly giving it away and you cannot get a nude anything pic from her. Again if I'm wrong please advise but to me she seems to be LEO or very very shady at best. I'd stay clear at this point!
    Seen her a few days ago, location terrible worst on Ridgewood, however real nice tits don't look as good as they were at one time, ass good, service good head actually very good, missionary, doggy and any position okay.

    Would definitely repeat at those prices $80 all in.

  3. #4174

    Shannon?

    Has anyone visited? Or is she just a cam girl now?

  4. #4173
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken with this lass? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/740753231798 it appears her GPS has a glitch. Dropped her prices late last night to 50 mario coins for QV. 2 AM to 7 AM.
    Oh that is funny. She was being dogged out on a Shady Daytona page on FB. A surveillance camera in a local hardware store caught her shoplifting and the owner was asking for help in her identification. Idk if it made it to DBPD, but she was quickly identified and her STG ad followed shorty after.

    She's kind of a big girl, kinda sexy, but cute with that gap in her teeth. 50 $ looks like a good deal.

    T-Man.

  5. #4172

    Chunky

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken with this lass? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/740753231798 it appears her GPS has a glitch. Dropped her prices late last night to 50 mario coins for QV. 2 AM to 7 AM.
    Seems a bit thicker than advertised LOL.

  6. #4171

    Question

    Has anyone partaken with this lass? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/740753231798 it appears her GPS has a glitch. Dropped her prices late last night to 50 mario coins for QV. 2 AM to 7 AM.

  7. #4170
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...0/957157491625

    Anyone actually visited?

    Seems shady to me. Comms are spotty at best. She claims to work from the host inn which is simply a wasteland.

    Her donations are frankly giving it away and you cannot get a nude anything pic from her. Again if I'm wrong please advise but to me she seems to be LEO or very very shady at best. I'd stay clear at this point!

  8. #4169

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Great girl who's lots of fun that appeared to be moving forward. The struggle is real many face and hopefully at one point she can finally turn it around for her kids sake if nothing else. I wish her tons of luck!
    I know. Reading her FB page, she seems pretty intelligent and talks like a normal, regular girl. I figured that she would be out of the game by now. Candy is tough.

  9. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by UthRowAway  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/956621155889

    Has anyone seen this one? It looks fake but the location says Daytona, usually the fake ones say Downtown or something.
    Alice aka pineapplebrat on instagram. Fitness thot.

  10. #4167

    That's a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's on vacation for a while again. As of 7/6.
    Great girl who's lots of fun that appeared to be moving forward. The struggle is real many face and hopefully at one point she can finally turn it around for her kids sake if nothing else. I wish her tons of luck!

  11. #4166

    Ginger / Redd

    It looks like she's on vacation for a while again. As of 7/6.

  12. #4165

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by UthRowAway  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/956621155889

    Has anyone seen this one? It looks fake but the location says Daytona, usually the fake ones say Downtown or something.
    Probably Fake. She's advertising on STG in Charlotte and Daytona simultaneously so that's usually a dead giveway. She appears to be a pseudo fitness model Alice Klomp, who pics have been hacked.

    https://slutmesh.com/new-porn-pineap...utuber-leaked/

  13. #4164

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose1  [View Original Post]
    Any idea on the donation?
    But I draw the line at fucking some dude's wife while he sits there and watches me lmao no thanks but I figured some guys in here might not mind. As for the donation I think that everyone can just negotiate that themselves. I asked and received a non committal answer as in "whatever you think" kind of response. I mean just text her with your questions; damn it really is just that EASY.

  14. #4163

    Cl

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose1  [View Original Post]
    Any idea on the donation?
    Nice people, but room is in shambles, smells like cat shit.

    $80.00 FS if she's coherent, nice BBBJ.

  15. #4162

    Search the West Palm forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting about a week and I am about to take the plunge so I thought I would see if anyone has sampled her.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/782983170644
    Googled the number. Had STG ads up in WPB recently with a review on the WPB forum. Search for Latin Candy. Also....

    https://www.escortads.ch/us/561-860-2864

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/561-860-2864

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape