Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 691 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4161

    Trinity

    I too would enjoy a report on her. I don't want to make the long drive if she isn't up to par.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting about a week and I am about to take the plunge so I thought I would see if anyone has sampled her.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/782983170644

  2. #4160

    Did you sample?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.craigslist.org/res/d...154810564.html

    I have seen this one posting on CL the last year or so. Used to be over in Deland I think. Now down on Columbia dr (I have the address) You can also see her FB but anyways she's a want to be working girl but she insists her husband has to watch (says he enjoys it) and I know some of you pervs probably don't mind that kind of activity LOL and unless they are robbing guys the donation can probably be negotiated.
    Any idea on the donation?

  3. #4159
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...0/221692536415

    Recently had the true pleasure to revisit my very sweet Nicole. Her incall is always inviting and safe. She greeted me freshly showered in a very sexy outfit and some heels. She is always very warm and friendly with an absolutely killer body. Her pussy taste like a peach and I ain't kidding LOL. Standard donation applies for my HHR treat. She is one of very few providers that time can get away because she makes you feel really at home and comfortable.

    It seems over the July 4th holiday two mongers decided to scam Nicole out of her earned donation due to her generosity with everyone. I can only attest as someone who's been scammed by providers You scum and you know who you are make things much more harder and difficult for those of us mongers that truly enjoy the finer things and frankly there isn't much of that left in.

    This town. Shame on you both karma will find you!

    Go see Nicole and have a wonderful time she is worth it and deserves to be respected, My two cents!
    And that kitty is tight for sure, she is worth a visit.

  4. #4158

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to add a pic she posted on WYP - 130 lbs LOL.
    Damn she ugly. I just got a soft on! LOLOL.

  5. #4157

    Re: 130 lbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to add a pic she posted on WYP - 130 lbs LOL.
    Maybe if she's 3 feet tall.

  6. #4156

    Trinity

    She's been posting about a week and I am about to take the plunge so I thought I would see if anyone has sampled her.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/782983170644

  7. #4155

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    Found her first on WYP and she was at streamline and quoted me Qv 100 hhr 200 and hr 250 LMFAO and in addition if she is 130 lbs I will just quit bc fat ass obese girls should not have GPS. Just saying.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/736610670439
    Saw that as well, maybe fingers are to fat and it's a typo LOL!

  8. #4154

    Another CL girl

    https://daytona.craigslist.org/res/d...154810564.html

    I have seen this one posting on CL the last year or so. Used to be over in Deland I think. Now down on Columbia dr (I have the address) You can also see her FB but anyways she's a want to be working girl but she insists her husband has to watch (says he enjoys it) and I know some of you pervs probably don't mind that kind of activity LOL and unless they are robbing guys the donation can probably be negotiated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Janie Rae Bowker.jpg‎   Janie Ray Bowker2.jpg‎   Janie Rae Bowker4.jpg‎   Janie Ray Bowker3.jpg‎  

  9. #4153
    Quote Originally Posted by UthRowAway  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/956621155889

    Has anyone seen this one? It looks fake but the location says Daytona, usually the fake ones say Downtown or something.
    Google search the last pic and you'll get a promo Instagram account. Doubt you'll see her.

  10. #4152

    Nicole

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...0/221692536415

    Recently had the true pleasure to revisit my very sweet Nicole. Her incall is always inviting and safe. She greeted me freshly showered in a very sexy outfit and some heels. She is always very warm and friendly with an absolutely killer body. Her pussy taste like a peach and I ain't kidding LOL. Standard donation applies for my HHR treat. She is one of very few providers that time can get away because she makes you feel really at home and comfortable.

    It seems over the July 4th holiday two mongers decided to scam Nicole out of her earned donation due to her generosity with everyone. I can only attest as someone who's been scammed by providers You scum and you know who you are make things much more harder and difficult for those of us mongers that truly enjoy the finer things and frankly there isn't much of that left in.

    This town. Shame on you both karma will find you!

    Go see Nicole and have a wonderful time she is worth it and deserves to be respected, My two cents!

  11. #4151

    Mesmerize. The new GPS queen

    I forgot to add a pic she posted on WYP - 130 lbs LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mesmerize3.jpg‎  

  12. #4150

    Mesmerize. The new GPS queen

    Found her first on WYP and she was at streamline and quoted me Qv 100 hhr 200 and hr 250 LMFAO and in addition if she is 130 lbs I will just quit bc fat ass obese girls should not have GPS. Just saying.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/736610670439

  13. #4149

    Looks Fake

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/956621155889

    Has anyone seen this one? It looks fake but the location says Daytona, usually the fake ones say Downtown or something.

  14. #4148

    Need some help.

    Good morning Daytona.

    I'm interested in this young lady, but can't find any reviews on her. Anybody have any experience or insight?

    Also, insight into current rates in these parts. I'm an out-of-towner, and I'd hate to screw up and contribute to the dreaded GPS.

    All help is appreciated, if I pull the trigger look for a review on her. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks. Rex.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/704377781028

  15. #4147

    Filter

    They are filtered quite a bit she's definitely older than thead states and the whole guy thing sitting on the couch kinda freaked me out a bit. She is nice but I most likely won't repeat if that helps any of yall.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    It gives me pause when all her images are so heavily filtered.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape